Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,145 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen (38237 Views)

Real Madrid Sign David Alaba From Bayern Munich / Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat / Chelsea Sign Jorginho On A Five-year Deal From Napoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by bentwood85(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2020
schurley:

Paulisic kor Paulinho ni

At least have some shame now, Pulisic was bought in jan 2019....now crawl back to your enclave scummy grin grin

Payments was made in July 2019 when Lampard took over.
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Gbest90(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
1. Kevin de bruyne flopped there.
2. Mo. Salah flopped there.
3. Filipe Luiz flopped there.
4. Juan Cuadrado flopped there.
5. Rumelu Lukaku flopped there.
6. Daniel Sturridge flopped there etc
Hope you are thinking what am thinking.
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Yungsam1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
bentwood85:

Paulisic?
My guy Lampard didn't sign Pulisic stop trying to defend Ole and Man United useless spending on average players.... Pulisic was signed January 2019 wen Sarri was still in charge!
Havertz, Ziyech and Werner cost £155M and Hazard was sold for £143M Chelsea only spend £12M and ATM just paid £50M for Morata that cancels Ben Chilwel transfer...Sarr and Silva came for free... William and Pedro leaving reduces our wage bill.
Chelsea sporting director Marina, she is doing a good business tell your board to hire someone better than Woodward!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Yungsam1(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
bentwood85:

What are you saying guy, the transfer was a January signing meaning it's recorded for 2018/2019 season, Chelsea no dey pay later like Arsenal and I know Dortmund won't sanction such a deal. We are discussing transfers sanctioned by Lampard compared to Ole.
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Great100000: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
bentwood85:

This Man is damn funny grin grin grin Payment was made when Lampard took over... angry grin grin Maybe they are waiting for Lampard then before they can make payment grin grin grin. Very Funny
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by bentwood85(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
Yungsam1:
My guy Lampard didn't sign Pulisic stop trying to defend Ole and Man United useless spending on average players.... Pulisic was signed January 2019 wen Sarri was still in charge!
Havertz, Ziyech and Werner cost £155M and Hazard was sold for £143M Chelsea only spend £12M and ATM just paid £50M for Morata that cancels Ben Chilwel transfer...Sarr and Silva came for free... William and Pedro leaving reduces our wage bill.
Chelsea sporting director Marina, she is doing a good business tell your board to hire someone better than Woodward!

Exactly what I wanted someone to write.
You guys are very quick at crucifying OLE forgetting that he also sold some players in other to balance his spending.
These are the list of players that OLE sold out to other clubs.
1) Moroune Fellani =£10.5m
2)James Wilson = £500k
3) Antonio Valencia= £2.1m
4) Mateo Darmian = £3.7m
5) Lukaku. = £73m
6) Ashely Young = £1.9m
7) Anders Herera = Free
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by maxwell530(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
bentwood85:

OK
Add paulisic to the list.
did Lampard buy pulisic?

Na wa o
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Yungsam1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
bentwood85:

You guys are very quick at crucifying OLE forgetting that he also sold some players in other to balance his spending.
2)James Wilson = £500k
4) Mateo Darmian = £3.7m
5) Lukaku. = £73m
6) Ashely Young = £1.9m
7) Anders Herera = Free
Good, now let's check the net spending!
The above sales sanctioned by Ole is just £90M

Check out the amount he spend :

Bruno — £45M
Harry— £80M
Wanbisaka —£50
VDB— £40M
James — £15

Total — £230M

Net Spending * £230M– £90M = £140M

So if u clearly look at it Ole has spend more, I didn't even add Ighalo loan deal.

I think the major reason united is not so active in the transfer window is because they have a negative balance of –£140M and considering the financial situation in this pandemic they can't cough out much for Sancho!

Chelsea has only spend 12M if u check their balance of payments for the past 3 transfer windows that's why the market is favourable for them... even if Lampard goes all out to pay £70M for Declan Rice their budget will still be intact!

Since fans are not coming to the stadiums clubs that solely depend on selling of tickets because of big stadiums are at loss(Man U,Arsenal,Tottenham Hotspur n West Ham).

The transfer ban is what helped Chelsea and the fact that Lampard didn't panic buy during January transfer window is also an encouraging factor.

I will still like him to buy a goalie n two defenders cos Zouma, Christensen n Kepa are big time misfit!

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by schurley(m): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
bentwood85:

payment was made from 2018/2019 transfer budget. The 2019/2020 was only spent on Kovacic signing
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by schurley(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Gbest90:
1. Kevin de bruyne flopped there.
2. Mo. Salah flopped there.
3. Filipe Luiz flopped there.
4. Juan Cuadrado flopped there.
5. Rumelu Lukaku flopped there.
6. Daniel Sturridge flopped there etc
Hope you are thinking what am thinking.

Continue thinking mr man
you forgot to add Hazard, Essien, Oscar, Fabregas, Costa, Kante to your floppy list grin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by schurley(m): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
Yungsam1:

you too noticed his amala turning skills, trying to merge Pulisic to Lampard very funny human being grin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by schurley(m): 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
bentwood85:

2)James Wilson = £500k
4) Mateo Darmian = £3.7m
5) Lukaku. = £73m
6) Ashely Young = £1.9m
7) Anders Herera = Free

look at you including 1m 3m deal in Ole sale, let me enlighten you, apart from Morata and Hazard sale which is £193m Chelsea also sold:
Luiz =£10m
Pasalic=£13m
Jeremie Boga=£13m
Hector=£5m
Kalas=£8m
Omeruo=£4m
Da Silva=£3m
Ola Aina £5m
Fabregas=€9m
Total=£62m

So you see and Chelsea just spent £202m out £255m pounds gotten from player sale alone last summer.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by schurley(m): 12:02am On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=Yungsam1 post=93642859]Good, now let's check the net spending!
The above sales sanctioned by Ole is just £90M

Check out the amount he spend :

Bruno — £45M
Harry— £80M
Wanbisaka —£50
VDB— £40M
James — £15

Total — £230M

Net Spending * £230M– £90M = £140M

So if u clearly look at it Ole has spend more, I didn't even add Ighalo loan deal.

I think the major reason united is not so active in the transfer window is because they have a negative balance of –£140M and considering the financial situation in this pandemic they can't cough out much for Sancho!

Chelsea has only spend 12M if u check their balance of payments for the past 3 transfer windows that's why the market is favourable for them... even if Lampard goes all out to pay £70M for Declan Rice their budget will still be intact!

Since fans are not coming to the stadiums clubs that solely depend on selling of tickets because of big stadiums are at loss(Man U,Arsenal,Tottenham Hotspur n West Ham).

The transfer ban is what helped Chelsea and the fact that Lampard didn't panic buy during January transfer window is also an encouraging factor.

I will still like him to buy a goalie n two defenders cos Zouma, Christensen n Kepa are big time misfit!

Thank you.

considering the sale of these players
Luiz =£10m
Pasalic=£13m
Jeremie Boga=£13m
Hector=£5m
Kalas=£8m
Omeruo=£4m
Da Silva=£3m
Ola Aina £5m
Fabregas=€9m
Total=£62m
Chelsea still have £53m intact from player sale alone last season, without touching their 2020/2021 financial transfer budget.... reason they are still in for Declan Rice and a keeper.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by SexytorresE(f): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Great100000:
Ok, who is your fav footballer?
FT9
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Great100000: 1:24am On Sep 08, 2020
SexytorresE:
FT9
grin grin grin grin Nice 1 Dear

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Turazenko: 1:34am On Sep 08, 2020
What do u think of Barsa last time?
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Great100000: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2020
Turazenko:
What do u think of Barsa last time?
Whats Barsa?
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by SexytorresE(f): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2020
Great100000:
grin grin grin grin Nice 1 Dear
kisses .even the name will tell
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Great100000: 10:48am On Sep 08, 2020
SexytorresE:
kisses .even the name will tell
i sent PM to you though

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2021
sthecy:
Go Chelsea.....love you guys
Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss

We love you too Sthecy!
Blues For Life! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Djangote: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz From Bayern Leverkusen by Djangote: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him / RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy / Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.