Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! (1917 Views)

Introducing M Auto Electric Mobility, Bikes / 2021 Powerful Chevy Tahoe LS 2WD ATC Wing Style Passenger Entry Mobility Wheelch / Pls help a brother, i have 100k and i nEed a gud used car 4 uber higher puchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
My wife is pregnant! (awa first baby). Very soon the thing will protrude! grin

The problem is I don't like to see her carrying protruding belly everywhere and be waiting for taxi under the hot sun.

So, I need a car for mobility so that I can convey her to her shop and back easily. And when the baby is about arriving, I will need a car to take her to the hospital and run other errands.

The problem is that your brother here doesn't have money presently.

Is there any way you ogas on this forum can help me with a good car that I will pay for on instalment? I, your brother from another mother, will appreciate your help!
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by emeijeh(m): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2020

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by obi58: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
freeborn02:

The problem is I don't like to see her carrying protruding belly everywhere and be waiting for taxi under the hot sun.

So, I need a car for mobility so that I can convey her to her shop and back easily. And when the baby is about arriving, I will need a car to take her to the hospital and run other errands.

Is there any way you ogas on this forum can help me with a good car that I will pay for on instalment? I, your brother from another mother, will appreciate your help!

You impregnated a lady without making provision for her mobility now you have resorted to begging as if you asked for anyone's help when impregnating your wife

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by faithfull18(f): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
obi58:

You impregnated a lady without making provision for her mobility now you have resorted to begging as if you asked for anyone's help when impregnating your wife
Lol, take it easy on him.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by yomi007k(m): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
faithfull18:

Lol, take it easy on him.

Take what easy?

Does Op sound logical to you?

Buy him the car and let us forget this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by faithfull18(f): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
yomi007k:

Take what easy?

It's possible for him to get someone who receives part payment and then he pays up the rest as time goes on. It's business, he should be ready to pay almost twice or more of the original amount he is supposed to pay if he paid outright.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by Deborah98(f): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
Let the mods move this thread to front page
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by Halfamilli: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
okau
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by Kraytur: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
emeijeh:
Have you asked Santa Claus?

[img]https://media./images/4a8c29b0b5f82ea7d28e5e4ec8bcc350/tenor.gif[/img]

Your presidents aren’t sung dumb they know exactly what they’re doing

This ramaphosa Tryna tell The conscious minds ....people are blind to see corona is a lie

Why wouldn’t a president know how to use a nose mask

3 Likes

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by 777romanon: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
grin
emeijeh:

Santa Claus is coming to town angry
emeijeh:

Santa Claus is coming to town
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by SmartPolician: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
emeijeh:

OMG!

Una no go kill person for Nairaland

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by longetivity(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
I have a wheel barrow to offer

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
obi58:

If you allowed your Brain to do the thinking for you, you would have realized that she is my wife and not just some random girl.

Did your father have a car when he got your mother pregnant? So, that should tell you that possessing a car is not the criteria required to impregnate your wife, you fool!

And lastly, I am looking for instalment payment and not some free car gift. Use your head, fool!

Most of the car users abroad do not even have money to pay the full price for the car. They buy cars and pay on instalment. So, me asking for a car I can pay for on instalment is nothing out of place. You couldn't reason that out because you allowed the dead part of your brain to reason for you

5 Likes

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
yomi007k:

Take what easy?

You think I sound illogical because you are not thinking

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by Gerrard59(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
freeborn02:

If you allowed your Brain to do the thinking for you, you would have realized that she is my wife and not just some random girl.

Did your father have a car when he got your mother pregnant? So, that should tell you that possessing a car is not the criteria required to impregnate your wife, you fool!

And lastly, I am looking for instalment payment and not some free car gift. Use your head, fool!

You knew that yet stated this:

freeborn02:

Why should random people be responsible for your irresponsibility? When you were having sex with your wife leading to a child, why did you not plan for a car? Why did you go ahead with procreation plans when you knew you don't like your wife to be running around for taxis? I ask again, why should random people be responsible for your lack of planning? From your replies, you make it seem you are entitled to one's generosity when it is not supposed to be so.

Most of the car users abroad do not even have money to pay the full price for the car. They buy cars and pay on instalment. So, me asking for a car I can pay for on instalment is nothing out of place. You couldn't reaosn that out because you allowed the dead part of your brain to reaosn for you

Then relocate abroad. You know the country you are in yet went ahead to impregnate a woman who you don't want running around for taxis. How is that anyone's fault? Instead of you to plan towards diapers, school fees, unexpected medical expenses, rents, baby formula etc., you are willing to become indebted because of something you should have planned a long time ago.

Newsflash: Random people cannot be responsible for random people's irresponsibilities.

10 Likes

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Gerrard59:

You knew that yet stated this:

Why should random people be responsible for your irresponsibility? When you were having sex with your wife leading to a child, why did you not plan for a car? Why did you go ahead with procreation plans when you knew you don't like your wife to be running around for taxis? I ask again, why should random people be responsible for your lack of planning? From your replies, you make it seem you are entitled to one's generosity when it is not supposed to be so.

Then relocate abroad. You know the country you are in yet went ahead to impregnate a woman who you don't want running around for taxis. How is that anyone's fault? Instead of you to plan towards diapers, school fees, unexpected medical expenses, rents, baby formula etc., you are willing to become indebted because of something you should have planned a long time ago.

Newsflash: Random people cannot be responsible for random people's irresponsibilities.

Since your father had sex with your mother and got her pregnant before he had a car, that makes your father an irresponsible man, right?

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by Gerrard59(m): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
freeborn02:

Since your father bleeped your mother and got her pregnant before he had a car, that makes your father an irresponsible dolt, right?

He never came on a online forum asking random people (not his brothers, relatives, in-laws, neighbours, colleagues, kinsmen etc.) to contribute to buying a car because his wife is pregnant.

6 Likes

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by nairanaira12: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
freeborn02:

Since you don't have money on you, you can go for instalment payment. Bank loans are high and you may not be able to get car loan self except you are a salary earner. I suggest you visit cars45.com. they offer cars that you can buy on instalment.

I was in your shoes once. I had to get a car on loan too since I couldn't bear seeing her so heavy and walking long distance every day.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by nairanaira12: 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Gerrard59:

He never came on a online forum asking random people (not his brothers, relatives, in-laws, neighbours, colleagues, kinsmen etc.) to contribute to buying a car because his wife is pregnant.

You make yourself sound like a fool with every comment you make here. He said he is looking for a car he can pay for on instalment. How is that your headache? If someone collected your biscuit at home, why bring your pain here to vent your anger on people not responsible for your personal problem?

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
Gerrard59:

I guess that's because your father is an emotionally dead and mentally blind fool. If not, he would have found a way to get a car to make life easier for your pregnant mother.

I guess the discomfort your father took your mother through when she was pregnant is the reason why your life is filled with so much bile and dumbenss.

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
trutht828:

You know you are being sensless, right? Did your father have a car before your mother started giving birth?

Did everyone in your family possess a car before they got married?

In your dumb head now, you will think you are making sense.

Op, you can check cars45.com. they offer cars on instalment. You can even access up to 12 months instalment payment.

Don't mind many of the fools that replied here. Most Nigerians lack reading ability and many of those who manage to read among them hide their brains in their anus while reading. So, misunderstanding and misreading become their common mental diseases, like the one I'm quoting here.

Thank you for your suggestion. At least there are still people with complete mental faculties here, not like Obi58 and Gerrard59. Reading seems to be a big problem for the two of them. They represent what is wrong with Nigeria: poor reading and poor reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
emeijeh:

If you had read very well, you would have seen that I was asking for instalment payment and not a free gift. I guess your eyes were opened while reading, but they were not seeing or observing. That's very bad.

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by Exponental(m): 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
1. Walking is a good exercise for her
2. You can use any of the online taxis when emergency arises
3. Fuel is now expensive, save yourself additional maintenance cost, save up for delivery, it could be CS.
4. Begging for a car not befitting. Dashing out a car is a mirage, even dangote needs money.

7 Likes

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by seguno2: 12:06am On Sep 05, 2020
Gerrard59:

The greatest irony is that the guy chooses freeborn as his moniker, without understanding the responsibility it carries of avoiding being needlessly dependent on others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by obi58: 4:39am On Sep 05, 2020
trutht828:

You know you are being sensless, right? Did your father have a car before your mother started giving birth?
Actually, he did grin grin grin. Even my mom had her own car grin grin grin So you see bro the joke's on you grin grin grin grin

Did everyone in your family possess a car before they got married?
I know you're mentally hamstrung but that's not the point. The point here is how many responsible people will go on a public forum to be begging for assistance for their irresponsibility so that their brother from another mother will appreciate it. Very soon perhaps you are planning to join him to request for installemental payment on diaper and baby foodgrin angry grin

In your dumb head now, you will think you are making sense.

Op, you can check cars45.com. they offer cars on instalment. You can even access up to 12 months instalment payment.

Don't mind many of the fools that replied here. Most Nigerians lack reading abilities and many of those who manage to read among them hide their brains in their anus while reading. So, misunderstanding and misreading become their common mental diseases, like the one I'm quoting here.
In fact your resorting to meaningless and childless insults instead of making clear counter arguments like a rational adult points to your problematic parentage and troubled childhood that is why you are responding like a castrated bull who just charges blindly without thinking because this really touched a nerve
Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by obi58: 4:53am On Sep 05, 2020
freeborn02:

If you allowed your brain do the thinking for you and not your member, you won't be airing your stupidity on a public forum requesting for help from your brother from another mother... So tell me who is the fool here tongue

No be only installment payment na payment installation Iranu!!! Better cut your coat according to your size and go and buy keke for your wife jejely grin grin grin

Most of the car users abroad do not even have money to pay the full price for the car. They buy cars and pay on instalment. So, me asking for a car I can pay for on instalment is nothing out of place. You couldn't reason that out because you allowed the dead part of your brain to reason for you
I think Gerard has done justice to this already. Go and read his response again. This time slowly. Maybe it will sink in.

I have a better suggestion for you.... Ask trutht828 to lend you his car so that way you can save up to buy your car or better still he can sell you his car in installments that if he has a car oooo grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by BigDick70inch(m): 5:06am On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
Let the mods move this thread to front page

Debby..
Nothing to move bout this undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by megyucyautos: 5:08am On Sep 05, 2020
The situation of the country now is outright payment.... Paying installment is a bad business for we car dealers, i advice you to go to your bank...request for a car loan scheme , your bank will purchase the car outrightly for you and you start paying the bank installmentally.... Whatsapp me for more guidance and if you wanna purhase through me...whatsapp 07010213925..
faithfull18:

It's possible for him to get someone who receives part payment and then he pays up the rest as time goes on. It's business, he should be ready to pay almost twice or more of the original amount he is supposed to pay if he paid outright.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 5:23am On Sep 05, 2020
obi58:

I think Gerard has done justice to this already. Go and read his response again. This time slowly. Maybe it will sink in.

I have a better suggestion for you.... Ask trutht828 to lend you his car so that way you can save up to buy your car or better still he can sell you his car in installments that if he has a car oooo grin angry grin

Go read my original post again. And this time, let your brain be open.

After that, ask your dumb head when it becomes a crime to want to pay for a car on installment, you dumb old fool

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by freeborn02: 5:26am On Sep 05, 2020
obi58:

In fact your resorting to meaningless and childless insults instead of making clear counter arguments like a rational adult points to your problematic parentage and troubled childhood that is why you are responding like a castrated bull who just charges blindly without thinking because this really touched a nerve

Your comment to my simple request indicates that are a curse to parenthood, a sign that you will surely pass your dumbness down to your helpless kids.

Did your father have a car before impregnating your helpless mother, you idiot?

1 Like

Re: Please I Help Me, Thy Brother. I Need A Car For Mobility! by obi58: 5:29am On Sep 05, 2020
freeborn02:

Go read my original post again. And this time, let your brain be open.

After that, ask your dumb head when it becomes a crime to want to pay for a car on installment, you dumb old fool

A person can be dumb but not a head. Shows just how stupid you are. All you are useful for is getting a woman pregnant. MAN UP and face your responsibility retard!!!

There's absolutely nothing wrong in seeking a bank loan for car purchase like a Man. There is however everything wrong in seeking for assistance like a beggar on a public form as if you sought for assistance when you were in heat like a dog.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2007 Honda Civic Coupe / Nigeria Used Camry Muscle 2010 Model For Sale Going For #1.6m / Neat Foreign Used 2010 BMW 535i(Twin Turbo) For 5.5m In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.