Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. (4431 Views)

Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? / Advise Pls: Between Toyota 2007 Highlander & 2005 Corolla Which Is Better - Pics / Sold Lexus and Toyota 2GRFE Engine (complete) And Transmission For Sale Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by crackhouse(m): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Which one is easier to maintain and economical. The one that the spare parts are not costly.

Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by merieam16(f): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
I think Toyota corolla is easy to maintain on Nigeria road,availability of spare parts and doesnt consume much fuel

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by boxymccoy(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
Go for corolla.....reasons being that;
1) Availability of spare parts
2) Resale value
3) Low maintenance
4) can be easily brought back to shape

But...........

Pls when you eventually get it..... make sure you park in a secure environment

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by eRex(m): 12:12am On Sep 05, 2020
boxymccoy:
Go for corolla.....reasons being that;
1) Availability of spare parts
2) Resale value
3) Low maintenance
4) can be easily brought back to shape

But...........

Pls when you eventually get it..... make sure you park in a secure environment

Strong Reason why u might want to consider the pontiac

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by Kingsdave(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
I thought its the same engine , just different body part?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by corneli83(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Body parts on Pontiac Vibe are more expensive than the corolla. They have same mechanical parts.

Kingsdave:
I thought its the same engine , just different body part?
Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by slimmoney(m): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
But u can park it on any road in lagos nd travel to abuja nd come back to lagos nd u will still meet ur car hw u parked it
corneli83:
Body parts on Pontiac Vibe are more expensive than the corolla. They have same mechanical parts.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by eRex(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
slimmoney:
But u can park it on any road in lagos nd travel to abuja nd come back to lagos nd u will still meet ur car hw u parked it

Lol... Medh ooo
Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by eRex(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
Today it was the security man that robbed the corolla Accessories
Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by diportivo: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
merieam16:
The Toyota corolla is easy to maintain on Nigeria road and doesnt consume much fuel

no wonder the americans keep selling theirs to us here in Nigeria

it must be hard to maintain on american road embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by ranksz: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
Pls go for Pontiac.
It's far better

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by slimmoney(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Two people i know lost there Corolla this past week, one is a member of nairaland while the second was lucky to have installed tracker on his, he managed to get his car back at zuba yesterday but the car was almost butchered.
Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by slimmoney(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Without thinking twice sef.
ranksz:
Pls go for Pontiac.
It's far better

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by slimmoney(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Baba u no fit blame us na, bukata too much for a typical Nigerian man na
diportivo:

no wonder the americans keep seeking theres to us here in Nigeria

Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by ifexfree24: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Don't go for any of them, just go for benz 190.
Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by weyreypey: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
diportivo:

Walahi e remain small make you well
Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by weyreypey: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
slimmoney:
Two people i know lost there Corolla this past week, one is a member of nairaland while the second was lucky to have installed tracker on his, he managed to get his car back at zuba yesterday but the car was almost butchered.
Peeping from my millennium E320
Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by crackhouse(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
ranksz:
Pls go for Pontiac.
It's far better
a friend that have used corolla before told me to go for pontiac vibe
Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by Exponental(m): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Choice.....
Corolla is the current "pure water" but Pontiac, is more expensive to maintain.
Corollas have always been attracted to thieves more irrespective of model. It takes less than 30secs to steal the brainbox of a corolla after gaining access (from a video that went viral). If you have to corolla, think comprehensive insurance and alarm system.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by merieam16(f): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
diportivo:

Are u just been sarcastic or the english hard u to understand
Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by slimanyd: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
slimmoney:

Butchered ashow . I don't understand o. Baba , I beg explain. Have been hearing of these news about the rate of theft of Toyota Corolla . What's really going on sef. Now fear dey catch me o and it's my dream car o wey I don dey plan sef
Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by slimmoney(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
They stole the car on 4th of Sept overnight in fha lugbe unknown to them that the car has tracker, by the time the owner woke up arround 6am, the car was already saying good bye to abuja enroute to zuba, the owner somehw demobilized the car on his phone so the criminals pushed the car to a nearby hotel and dismantled the dashboard nd the door panels, as time were running out they couldn't find the tracker they had to abandon the car.
slimanyd:

Butchered ashow . I don't understand o. Baba , I beg explain. Have been hearing of these news about the rate of theft of Toyota Corolla . What's really going on sef. Now fear dey catch me o and it's my dream car o wey I don dey plan sef

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. by virginchaser(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01
Toyota corolla isn't as strong as Pontiac vibe.

(1) (Reply)

2007 Honda Accord(discussion Continues) With Navigation Screen For Sale: 2.4m / 2002 Mazda 626 For 1.15m Each, / SOLD>>>>>>>2003 Toyota 4runner "sports Edition" 4wd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.