Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,593,380 members, 6,015,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 November 2020 at 04:31 AM

Check Oit My Channel If U Want To Work And Earn Money As An Affiliate Marketer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Oit My Channel If U Want To Work And Earn Money As An Affiliate Marketer (45 Views)

Can I Work And Pursue A Degree At The Same Time? / IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work / What A Young Girl Did On My Way To Work That Most Adults Ignore. Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Oit My Channel If U Want To Work And Earn Money As An Affiliate Marketer by kadsolo(m): 12:00am On Sep 05
[b][/b] following the recent outbreak of these global pandemic of corona virus which led to complete shutdown of schools, organizations, and many more places, people are searching for ways to keep their activities going such as Affiliate Marketing which enable a person to work even at the comfort of his home. With AffiliateMarketing person can make �� alot of money online without him spending a penny, all he need is a � smartphone � register as a publisher. With AffiliateMarketing you can make up to 100$ as a publisher as long as you are dedicated and patient, their are terms used in AffiliateMarketing which are listed below depending on the offer you are promoting as a publisher which are ���:

� CPA: These indicate that for any action performed by a visitor that clicked on your affiliate link you will be payed a commission for that.

� CPI: These indicate that you will be payed a commission when the visitor install an app like game etc through your link.

� CPS: These indicate that a visitor must make a purchase through your link before you will be payed a commission ( usually these offers have high commisions)

��

(1) (Reply)

Information To Get Admission And Study In UK For Indian Students / What Is Self Education? / Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.