Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon (14562 Views)

That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 1:14am On Sep 05, 2020
As I type this at 1 AM, a lot of Nigerian youths are with women on their beds and they are probably banging.

Before you know it, they'll have lots of children they can't take care of = more poverty and crime to Nigeria.

Here I am with my baby, a laptop, under my duvet doing keyword research since July this year so I can create some contents that will generate me passive income from generation to generation.

Lesson

If you want to make money, learn to be productive at night while others are sleeping.

Modified: Picture deleted.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 1:16am On Sep 05, 2020
Oh, light is free an 24/7 over here — we don't pay bills. You guys voted for Buhari twice and now he is increasing all the bills. Una go hear wee. E never start. You better stay awake and hustle legit o! else na suffer you go suffer.

9 Likes

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by specialofficer: 1:17am On Sep 05, 2020
When men slept, transactions took place

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 1:19am On Sep 05, 2020
I like the quote above. Sensible and funny at the same time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Taywon: 1:21am On Sep 05, 2020
We don't sleep... We only take a nap

4 Likes

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Birdeyeview: 1:23am On Sep 05, 2020
specialofficer:
When men slept, transactions took place

7 Likes

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 1:24am On Sep 05, 2020
To those who will misquote or abuse me in the morning when they wake, please, I'm not saying sleeping is bad — it's actually good for our health, but wasting every single night sleeping is a waste of life itself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Paramount01(m): 1:28am On Sep 05, 2020
Night is meant to sleep,Gid created night mainly to sleep is human that turn it upside down..beacsue u don't sleep in the night those not mean you asre hardworking or very smart it means you never make good use of your day..

35 Likes

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 1:32am On Sep 05, 2020
At the person above, your point is valid, but you're just justifying laziness and I'm cool with it since your president said y'all are lazy youths. Who am I to disagree?

2 Likes

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 05, 2020
Medically the human body needs rest so it's advisable to keep quiet let people do things the way and time they want to.
If you want to turn night to also be day then you openly say it, don't listen to quotes and motivational speakers and start fooling yourself.

8 Likes

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Meedon: 1:47am On Sep 05, 2020
Constant light is one of the major issue here.

NEPA no wan bring light.
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by GeneralKoko(m): 1:52am On Sep 05, 2020
iLegendd:
Oh, light is free an 24/7 over here — we don't pay bills. You guys voted for Buhari twice and now he is increasing all the bills. Una go hear wee. E never start. You better stay awake and hustle legit o! else na suffer you go suffer.

You stay outside Nigera
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by mayorland(m): 2:12am On Sep 05, 2020
see dem, they are US Army Mashalls for night but for day time, omo this ones dey fear sars oooooooo, grin grin

10 Likes

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 05, 2020
iLegendd:
someone was saying the light situation in naija has improved and that light is 23 hrs a day...almost 24 hrs cheesy
buhari try nau cheesy
anytime i am doing video whatsap with my guy in naija his room is always in darkness cheesy
i wonder where is the 23 hrs eletricity in naija cheesy
its currently 9:21 pm over here
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 2:26am On Sep 05, 2020
@Lefulefu, no mind them. Most of them don't have light. The ones that do have are paying more than they're supposed to.

These people clamored for APC and chased Jonathan away.

1 Like

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 05, 2020
iLegendd:
@Lefulefu, no mind them. Most of them don't have light. The ones that do have are paying more than they're supposed to.

APC is a funny govt
after spending billions of naira buying agbo from madagascar to cure the non existent corona virus in naija i heard they have now spend millions purchasing corona vaccines from Russia as well cheesy
wich way naija grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by specialofficer: 2:41am On Sep 05, 2020
iLegendd:

we dey get like 16 hours light and the bill is like 12k, and the 16 hours light don dey for over 4 years

1 Like

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by olu77(m): 4:25am On Sep 05, 2020
iLegendd:
As I type this at 1 AM, a lot of Nigerian youths are with women on their beds and they are probably banging.

Before you know it, they'll have lots of children they can't take care of = more poverty and crime to Nigeria.

Here I am with my baby, a laptop, under my duvet doing keyword research since July this year so I can create some contents that will generate me passive income from generation to generation.

Lesson

If you want to make money, learn to be productive at night while others are sleeping.

Lol. You are just a funny guy. Sleep has no respect for people like you, by now you are already snoring under that duvet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by sacajawea: 4:25am On Sep 05, 2020
Nigerian Youths are with Women Banging? Are the Women/Females not youths too? FOOL!
stupid Dickhead likes oppressing males. I swear to God almighty if I jam you for road ehn, i go tooo beat you! I go use Punch brush your FUgly mouth!

10 Likes

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Ategberoson(m): 4:40am On Sep 05, 2020
look at those grown up kids doing advert of abroad, talk about complex inferiority

every country get their own challenges, I just hope you know how you walk freely here in naija, you can't in that place? walk anyhow and let one drug addict waste you away for no reason
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by fattprince(m): 5:25am On Sep 05, 2020
lefulefu:
someone was saying the light situation in naija has improved and that light is 23 hrs a day...almost 24 hrs cheesy
buhari try nau cheesy
anytime i am doing video whatsap with my guy in naija his room is always in darkness cheesy
Here we are given 12 hours constant light. 11-3 p.m 7-10 pm and then 12-5 am. At least they are improving. Now we know when they are supposed to bring it and when they will take it.

1 Like

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 6:31am On Sep 05, 2020
@olu77, being awake at night means I have some work to handle, so you don't expect me to be active on Nairaland commenting or replying all comments just to prove I'm awake. I logged out and got busy.

1 Like

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 6:40am On Sep 05, 2020
@sacajawea, that's funny. Imagine someone who hasn't hit the gym since he was born telling someone who started pumping iron since 2010 till now that he will beat him.

The reason I don't fight with people in real life is because if I do, I'll end up in jail.

So, if you see me on the road and hit me, I won't fight back — I'll ignore to avoid jail just the same way I ignore most of my haters who abuse me on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Powerfly(f): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2020
Ilegend ma niqqah!
What's up with you bro.?
Make i do buy smartphone so that i fit hala u make u too show me the way.. E don tey wey i get interest 4 your writing business.
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 05, 2020
This kind thread dey sweet. But people wey go tab never wake cheesy
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by sacajawea: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2020
iLegendd:
@sacajawea, that's funny. Imagine someone who hasn't hit the gym since he was born telling someone who started pumping iron since 2010 till now that he will beat him.
The reason I don't fight with people in real life is because if I do, I'll end up in jail.
So, if you see me on the road and hit me, I won't fight back — I'll ignore to avoid jail just the same way I ignore most of my haters who abuse me on Nairaland.
Hungry after Hungry (Hungry), Hungry after Hungry (Hungry)
Hungry after Hungry (Hungry), Hungry after Hungry (Hungry)

1 Like

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2020
iLegendd:

you're 4rm ONELGA,River state? Dats d only place I knw wit 24/7 power supply without bills..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Clinghton: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2020
Would you like to coach and mentor someone to success?
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2020
@DjRicky, hmm. Mouth sealed.
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 05, 2020
lefulefu:
buhari try nau cheesy

The light situation has really improved ooh...they only take d light for like 5mins in day...
So basically it's 23hrs a day
In Anambra state
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:38am On Sep 05, 2020
@Clinghton, no, Sir. It's too expensive. I already have all you need posted for free on my numerous thread. Just go through them and you'll be glad you did.
Re: This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon by FGonline: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2020
iLegendd:
At the person above, your point is valid, but you're just justifying laziness and I'm cool with it since your president said y'all are lazy youths. Who am I to disagree?
xpt u work both day and night

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp S*x Group / Can You Steal From A Spouse? / [must Read]erotic Lesbian STORY : S*x Experience With My Secret Lover’s Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.