Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo (14075 Views)

Wike: The Attention-Seeking Champion Of Opportunistic Justice - Ugoji Egbujo / 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze / Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by flyingpig: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
all I see are ewedu eating creatures who are pretending to love Igbos while it's for there own interest lol see Yoruba telling Igbos what to do , since when ? so you want to use your Muslim advantage to appeal to the core northerners to vote base on religion ...for now igbo interest will be served under a northern candidate, a liberal at that politics is all about interest and not sentiment.if Yoruba want to protect our interest let them project for all igbo affair just like we did in 1999 .Yoruba we are not fools instead Yoruba to be president by crook using this PDP should give Igbos ticket while APC Yoruba ,you damn stup*d to think like an*mal .usel**ss imb*ciles
ugoji egbujo the writer is an igbo man

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by flyingpig: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2020
fergie001:

You really think an Umahi or Obi will win the Presidency under PDP as opposition?

Anyways, it is good for the ginger ooo...@ least when you ginger, the APC might say ok....let's do like 1999 and all parties should zone it to SE. (a tall dream!)

But, let me tell you....It is not politically "actualisable" at this time, especially in opposition....NO.
people who fear to dream are people who never win

12 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
This is an attempt to sow seeds of division in PDP and igbos should be careful not to fall for it. Atiku is what Nigeria needs. Igbos will be compensated for their loyalty at the appropriate time. We must think Nigeria first. Tribalism will not move us forward in this country.
we know where these Yorubas are driving at, they think we don't know , they know an average northerner will vote for a Yoruba base on Yoruba muslim advantage as against igbo which are 100 percent Christians for now we know how to clinch presidency on our terms and not on any fvck*ng yeyoba muslim terms

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
anybody can be igbo just like tripod and repob all from the laptop of Lagos Ibadan junk expressway brown envelope media

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by helinues: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
anybody can be igbo just like tripod and repob all from the laptop of Lagos Ibadan junk expressway brown envelope media

You confusion have left you to be opposing your brothers...

Hahahaha...Broke Lyn South

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by fergie001: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
people who fear to dream are people who never win
This is politics not a motivational conference.

You pick a SE candidate for now, in opposition.....you will be shattered into pieces. Most of those people giving motivational statements up there, ask them why their zone didn't field anyone in APC in 2015. Why was it zoned to the North...especially North-West.

They said it was to complete Yar'adua's tenure, then why is it not going to SS to complete GEJ's tenure.

You can dare to dream (according to my Pastor in Ibadan), but this is politics, there is no morality here.

PDP had all the chance whilst in power, for now, it is not feasible.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by flyingpig: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2020
fergie001:

This is politics not a motivational conference.

You pick a SE candidate for now, in opposition.....you will be shattered into pieces. Most of those people giving motivational statements up there, ask them why their zone didn't field anyone in APC in 2015. Why was it zoned to the North...especially North-West.

They said it was to complete Yar'adua's tenure, then why is it not going to SS to complete GEJ's tenure.

You can dare to dream (according to my Pastor in Ibadan), but this is politics, there is no morality here.

PDP had all the chance whilst in power, for now, it is not feasible.
what are you trying to say? That North should rule 16 years uninterrupted? 2015-2023(APC) & 2023-2031(PDP)?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by TheChameleon: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2020
grin

20 years of slavery and you no still borrow yourself brain....

That's pure 100% undiluted stupidity. cheesy

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by yanabasee1(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:

You guys need to be realistic instead of being optimistic... Kalu can not win ordinary primary election in Southern region not to talk of North..

Who will impose a known ex convict?

Same way we were realistic about Buhari but he rigged himself into office with your support.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by helinues: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2020
yanabasee1:

Same way we were realistic about Buhari but he rigged himself into office with your support.

So Trump also rigged himself in hence not meeting up to majority of his election campaign promises?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by kcnwaigbo: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
He is a notorious APC apologist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by PureGoldh(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by TheChameleon: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2020
kingzizzy:
The way I see it is that even though Igbos have been loyal to PDP, there is no point PDP fielding an Igbo man in 2023 if it will mean victory for Tinubu and APC

grin grin

Accepting defeat even before battle.

That's sheer cowardice grin

This means ORJI UZO KALU is the only man in the whole Southeast. Yes, he doesn't stand a chance but I respect him for having the balls to come out.

All the other so-called men should just steal their wives' gowns and run away... as usual undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by flyingpig: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

He is a notorious APC apologist
Liar

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by kingzizzy: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2020
PDP fielding an Igbo man for Presidency is what Tinubu, APC and the South West are praying for so that they can unite with friends up in the North in their hatred of Igbos and ensure APC wins

The best bet for PDP is to field Atiku/Obi again in 2023. No 2 position is better than no position

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by TheChameleon: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
all I see are ewedu eating creatures who are pretending to love Igbos while it's for there own interest lol see Yoruba telling Igbos what to do , since when ? so you want to use your Muslim advantage to appeal to the core northerners to vote base on religion ...for now igbo interest will be served under a northern candidate, a liberal at that politics is all about interest and not sentiment.if Yoruba want to protect our interest let them project for all igbo affair just like we did in 1999 .Yoruba we are not fools instead Yoruba to be president by crook using this PDP should give Igbos ticket while APC Yoruba ,you damn stup*d to think like an*mal .usel**ss imb*ciles

E pain am. Hilarious post.

You typed it through tears...talk true. grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by kcnwaigbo: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
what are you trying to say? That North should rule 16 years uninterrupted? 2015-2023(APC) & 2023-2031(PDP)?
Before nko? The PDP will field a northern candidate and he will win in the North,SE/SS.Tinubu should be content with votes from his SW alone

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by flyingpig: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Before nko? The PDP will field a northern candidate and he will win in the North,SE/SS.Tinubu should be content with votes from his SW alone
you are day dreaming

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2020
angry
Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by kcnwaigbo: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2020
TheChameleon:

grin grin

Yes we are cowards.PDP will go ahead and field a northern candidate

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by kcnwaigbo: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
you are day dreaming
You are the one dreaming.You people in the SW think you are smart baa? We shall see how smart you are

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by TheChameleon: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Yes we are cowards.PDP will go ahead and field a northern candidate

Good. Ijaws already called una slaves. So at least it's good to accept the truth.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by Deborah98(f): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2020
Is it not better we have our own political party since everything in Nigeria is dominated by a particular sect of people....
Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by Mistakemaker: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:

You guys need to be realistic instead of being optimistic... Kalu can not win ordinary primary election in Southern region not to talk of North..

Just like an ex convict obasanjo won the north.. Or you have amnesia? Bw an ex convict is better than a known drug lord BAT

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by SavageResponse(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:

He can't even win in his home state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by fergie001: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
Contesting is OK....they won't use my money, would they?

Is that what it is about? The way things are going sef.......SE might not even get anything from both sides sef.

If the North retains power in APC, it is likely a SS-VP (or at worse another SW-VP), less likely. If they give it to SW, automatically, another Southerner is off. You & I know the APC won't zone it to the SE.

If the PDP zones it to the North (which is likely), a SS might be VP, if you do gra gra..they dash you VP and sabotage you from behind like 2019.

You contest for President under PDP...they make sure you lose.

All I am trying to say is we should concentrate on our home-front a bit.
At home, we are not doing fine, and we seem to say the FG is responsible for everything.

Let us build our base to be stronger from scratch. Dem Don see us finish.

Even if the APC gives OUK or Rochas today, I know many SEners that won't even vote them.

Maybe Obi or Umahi...but they are no where near National Appeal.

So, my brother.....let us go back home and re-strategise.

Cc: Armedrobber

14 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by ThatFairGuy1: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2020
Igbochief001:
I don't even understand people ooh

Who told them south east is not guning for the PDP ticket ?

The silence from igbos is unsettling to most yorubas ...osibanjo and tinubu are still scared to declare interest

Politics is not by mouth ...when they start selling form una go see

Igbos are getting APC and PDP ticket

Apc is sure already ... PDP we just need to ask atiku to relax ....it's not easy but if he refuse we beat him at the polls
Igbo chief on the beat. You made me laugh. DO YOU KNOW YORUBAS HAVE THE CHANCES OF GETTING PDP TICKET THAN IGBO? NOT TO TALK OF ALREADY SEALED APC TICKET FOR YORUBAS

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by helinues: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Just like an ex convict obasanjo won the north.. Or you have amnesia? Bw an ex convict is better than a known drug lord BAT

So you are comparing Military conviction to political one? undecided

BTW, who is/are rooting for Tinubu's presidency? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by kingzizzy: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2020
TheChameleon:

grin grin

This means ORJI UZO KALU is the only man in the whole Southeast. Yes, he doesn't stand a chance but I respect him for having the balls to come out.

All the other so-called men should just steal their wives' gowns and run away... as usual undecided

This not about victory or defeat, this is about the reality on the ground. There are many power blocs that will never vote an Igbo man. The only way an Igbo man can be president of Nigeria is if the two man parties, APC and PDP, field Igbo presidential candidates. Any other thing is waste of time. If an Igbo man cannot be President in 2023, then let Atiku be President and Obi be vice- President. No 2 position is better than no position

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by berrystunn(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
I will curse and swear for any Igbo man who accepts to be VP and will personally campaign against such Efulefu on all my social media handles. I will ask him whether his patron doesn't have two eyes and ears like him, or whether the North has not ruled for at least 10years by 2023.

I will await for such Efulefu and i am confident the sell out will be Peter obi.
Usu go and wait your lord NK to come and give you Biafra. Stop talking about Nigeria politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by Johntemmy(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2020
isokay
Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by ThatFairGuy1: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
REAL COWARDS
REAL SLAVES. grin.
So you're indirectly saying PDP won't win if Igbo fly the ticket and face Yoruba candidate In APC?
I THOUGHT APC CAN'T WIN ELECTION WITHOUT THE USE OF SECURITY grin.
confused lots

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UK To Return £4.2 Million Ibori Loot To Nigeria / Jonathan: Uncertainty After Retirement Is Fuelling Corruption In Civil Service / Adelphine Ajoke Okupe Buried. Doyin Okupe Buries His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.