Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo (14076 Views)

Wike: The Attention-Seeking Champion Of Opportunistic Justice - Ugoji Egbujo / 2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze / Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by DMerciful(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
So if you say supreme court judgement is purchased does that makes the judgement invalid? Pls I dont like this back and forth on the supreme court.
Running a country is not difficult for a man who has capacity, capability and above all the integrity and patriotism to treat every Nigerian equally. You will only fail when you try to run an unfair system
Intrepid01:

No it is not wrong in a country where judgement goes to the highest bidder. We all know he purchased it leave sentiments out of it. On what basis are you supporting those candidates?

1. Peter Obi the pathological Russian liar, he’s only second to Donald Trump when it comes to lying. Even Willie Obiano came out with facts to prove that he was lying about the imaginary fund he said he left at Anambra.

2. Umahi, pls show me facts to justify your support for him.

3. Moghalu: you see the mistake we make is thinking governance is an easy thing. What experience does he have to lead a country. I laugh at people like Moghalu, Sowore and even the other motivational talker, can’t remember his name now, who thinks Governance is beans....

You see we all have to understand that we shouldn’t entrust our present and future in the hands of people who have nothing to show that they are capable. Look at what we are currently going through for allowing Buhari, I keep asking myself, if I used to call Jonathan clueless, what exactly will I call Buhari, I mean I’m short of words to qualify a misfit.
Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by kingzizzy: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
seguntijan:

So the dream of all south easterners is to stop Tinubu's dream not to become president? lwkmd

The South West has no business with 2023 Presidency after they have had their 8 years with Obasanjo
Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by soso22(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Seriously, some South easterners are somnambulists

PDP is a party they’ve been laboring faithfully and assiduously since 1999, now that is the time to reap from it, they decide abandoning it to Atiku.

The other party which they labeled evil and all sorts of devious names, APC, they want to reap from.

What makes one think that he can work in MTN office and expecting the wage from a Globacom company if not a somnambulant?
Chai God bless nne.
Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by Maziyke(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Are you the only stranger in thé zoo that doesn't know that Biafra is here before 2023
Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by kingzizzy: 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

These are Yorubas that can contest and win the election. Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fashola, Aregbesola, Fayemi, Gbajabiamila, Amosun.
To say who'll vote Yorubas is just a misplaced statement, it's much more befitting for you people. Go all over the internet and see how your brothers are insulting all and sundry in Nigeria. You think there won't be any implication of such behaviour?

Haven't said that, You know SW is MUCH MORE SELLABLE THAN SE.
Our voting strength is firstly an advantage to us THAN YOU EASTERNERS.
Second, The three Northern States will vote Yoruba candidate over Igbos.
We'll gerner 40-45% votes from SS. Even in Ebonyi and Cross Rivers State, we'll gerner votes to some reasonable extent.

About Lawan, a friend won't support his friend when he knows his friend is going to a dead end.

Also, he'll prioritize his own ambition over KALU'S. He won't betray Tinubu that HELPED HIM IN HIS CURRENT POSITION. He's even the first person to start canvassing for Tinubu (Yoruba) presidency since last year.

One thing your are not still Understanding is, we're not doubting the fact that the 2023 presidential ticket of APC is for Yorubas. TAKE NOTE.

TWO BROTHER CONTRIBUTED MONEY TO BUY A BICYCLE, THE FIRST HAS RODE UNDER THE WATCHOUT OF THE SECOND. IT'S NOW THE TURN OF THE SECOND TO RIDE, THOSE THAT CASTIGATED THEM FROM INCEPTION OF THE CONTRIBUTION ARE NOW WILLING TO RIDE BEFORE THE SECOND BROTHER. Even the first brother won't accept.
Surf the internet now, those who're Even campaigning for Tinubu are majorly Hausas and not Yorubas.

LASTLY, APC will never give their ticket to Easterners, it's Political harakiri. Even PDP won't despite the Easterners contribution to the party What they can get is VP slot. WE DON SEE UNA FINISH

Greedy man from the South West. You have had your 8 years with Obasanjo in this 21 years of democratic dispensation. The South South has had 4 years, the South East has had zero. Yet in 2023, you are coming for another term when the two other zones in the South have not yet equaled the 8 years you already had.

But this thread is an eyeopener for you? Your eye has already long opened and closed to the 8 years of Obasanjo, its now opening to another 8 years of Tinubu

Lol

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by pquaver(m): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/2023-igbos-in-the-pdp-are-sleepwalking/

Flesh snd blood has not revealed this to you..
Reason I am no Biafra supporter. As an Igbo with foresight I believe Nigeria is saving my of us imagine with this unpatriotic stand, cunning and selfish attitude from Igbo politicians just imagine what Biafra will be.. The speed and unpatriotic energy the are using to kill Nigeria is exactly what they will use to kill biafra they day it does not favour them or done thing does go their way.. Like we stand we Amaechi in his last speech, " We siddon dey look"..
Note the will sell their birthright to Atiku late again making me to believe maybe true true we are jew but maybe descendants of Esau..
Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by DEROX: 2:43am On Sep 06, 2020
DMerciful:
Tinubu delivered all of SW? With less than 600k votes margin in 2015 and less than 300k in 2019? You well so?
Do you know what you are saying go and check 2015 well we gave buhari almost 2 million votes even in 2019 we delieverd and even gave your pdp more votes than the entire SE who has a VP wink so even in PDP we stand better chance
Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by DEROX: 2:53am On Sep 06, 2020
Igbochief001:

Fayose your people elected
See what matters is the tribe. Even the president knows that yoruba people hardly abuse him and those who do are from the opposition party, while both igbos and their politicians hate him and his party even the only APC governor they have in their region where they should be happy of having an APC state gov they do curse him (supreme court gov/Fulani stooge). Anyways if you see t very well even PDP when they want to move a motion against buhari/APc they will never use a northerner or SW they prefer an abaribe or an ifeanyi ubah to bear the negative effects when it bommerang.Anyone who gets APC ticket will get SW votes irrespective of who he is because its our party
Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by Dedetwo(m): 6:36am On Sep 06, 2020
ransomed:
Igbo nation likes blaming others for self inflicted political misfortunes. Zik of Africa formed alliance with hausa-fulani in the first republic, they blamed Yoruba for it.
Late chief Clifford Ojukwu orchestrated and sponsored the first coup de tat but they blamed Yorubas for it.
Late Col. Ojukwu decided to complete his father's ambition but failed by abandoning the ship. Instead of them to ask their sons how they shared food meant for civilians amongst themselves in the barracks, they blamed the entire Yoruba nation for it.
Sir Alex Ekwueme lost presidential slot due to the activities of his ibo brothers that worked against him, they chose to blame the Yorubas.
They refused to warm Jonathan about calling Yoruba leaders rascals, when the Yoruba leaders showed political rascality, they called Yorubas names.
They chose to play second fiddle to Atiku and lost but we're happy to blame Afonjas for it.
Another misfortune is coming due to their ego, miscalculation and disunity. Instead of igbo nation to present one of their sons as a presidential candidate, they will rather atikulate a Fulani man like the late Zik but, after failure will turn around and pass the buck to Yorubas.
All these self inflicted political woes have not made them come together to present a common front, instead, it is egocentric, " Osuism" , the fear of Anambra people and superiority tendencies that make igbo nation to lag behind but, they always claim they are political gurus
Imagine a governor of ibo extraction having a secret pack with security agents to kidnap igbo youths and exterminate them at night because of being IPOB members. The truth is that Ibos are the enemies of themselves. Insults and derogatory words are welcome.

You are a product of silly free education by Awolowo. Go back to real school and get educated.
Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by ThatFairGuy1: 6:50am On Sep 06, 2020
Igbochief001:
Tell osibanjo to win his polling unit first
You mean his Porous Lagos State polling unit or In his indigeneous Ogun State?
Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by ThatFairGuy1: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2020
kingzizzy:

Greedy man from the South West. You have had your 8 years with Obasanjo in this 21 years of democratic dispensation. The South South has had 4 years, the South East has had zero. Yet in 2023, you are coming for another term when the two other zones in the South have not yet equaled the 8 years you already had.

But this thread is an eyeopener for you? Your eye has already long opened and closed to the 8 years of Obasanjo, its now opening to another 8 years of Tinubu

Lol

Obasanjo may be from Yoruba extract but he wasn't Yoruba's choice in 1999. You all gathered to upturn the wish of Yorubas and voted Obj. So Obj is for you all and not The Yorubas. That's why Obj didn't do anything meaningful in Yorubaland.
So if we still contest, it isn't a crime. NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU PEOPLE TO ALSO FLY PDP TICKET, a party you've laboured for.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by ransomed: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2020
Dedetwo:

You are a product of silly free education by Awolowo. Go back to real school and get educated.

Controvert these truths and present your evidence by giving us your side of the truth and let posterity judge us and stop blaming others for your self made injuries. God bless Awolowo soul for free education. What did your past leader sow into you? Hatred, division, pride, crime, disunity.?
Your conscience is a great arbitar in adjudicating between you and perceived adversary. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by Dogogo1900: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2020
Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by Dogogo1900: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2020
Don't mind them,let them keep dreaming of APC,a party they called party of Fulani herdsmen.
Biafra people are just terrible at playing politics.
Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by Ovamboland(m): 7:08am On Sep 14, 2021
TheChameleon:

Let me give you free information.

OBJ successfully blemished Atiku as a corrupt person. OBJ himself is just as dirty in my personal opinion but...Northerners would ALWAYS see Atiku in that light.

Igbos were NEVER forgiven for the 1966 coup in the North. Sample 100 people randomly in the North... if you get more than 20% who would vote for an Igbo, I owe you money.

Seeing an Igbo on the ticket is a no-go area for an average Northerner.

I personally feel it's unfair but that's the brutal bitter reality.

An Ibo man became VP Ekwueme in 1979, the north voted for that ticket 13 years after the coup and 9 years after the civil war.

But you see the IPOB agitations and tacit support by Ibo politicians and elite hoping to reap gains in negotiations has taken them back to 1967.

Greed and covetousness is bad, they don't care how those who have never been VP feels

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by Ovamboland(m): 8:32am On Sep 14, 2021
yanabasee1:

Let PDP get back to power....

Originally, if GEJ had won the 2015 election....Come 2019 general elections, an Igbo man was supposed to be the next president...

Power shifted to a different party and the hoodlums there are trying to balance their party and avoid zoning of presidency.....

How you people think is amazing, like the world revolves around you only.

So you think a SE person will take over as president after a SS person would have spent 10 years as president? No wonder you're easy to deceive with Biafra, secession, our turn and different funny Dreamland concepts

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by Ovamboland(m): 10:27am On Sep 14, 2021
jollymizzle:
The simple truth is except the two major parties present candidates from the SE, it is impossible for the Igbo precidency Dream to come to fruition. Many igbos know this that's why ohaneze is pushing for all igbo candidates across the major parties

And Ibo strategists believe this can be best achieved by insulting everyone that can make it happen and threaten them with Biafra secession?

The dividends of this strategy is already yielding fruits by your beloved PDP not considering anyone from SE worthy of flying it's flag. They just need you as eternal cannon fodder all the time on the political battlefields
Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by seunmsg(m): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Even VP slot, SE won't get from PDP in 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by Ovamboland(m): 10:39am On Sep 14, 2021
flyingpig:
odimma na, I'll keep on campaigning for PDP to zone their ticket to SE on the grounds of 21years total loyalty, and having Buhari already do an 8years tenure for North.

While I'll also keep pushing all OUK Northern alliances towards front page. We need the two.

Maybe PDP should also present a Yoruba in their party to split votes of APC in SW and assuage SE that their beloved PDP is still in power at the center.

They have expresed variously that they don't mind another Hausa or Fulani in power beyond 2023, that means they don't care of tribe but they just want to defeat APC.
Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by Ovamboland(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2021
fergie001:

The SW wanted Falae, the military oligarchy wanted OBJ...
OBJ is Yoruba.....

One thing was common....they wanted to assuage the SW for June 12 & MKO's death.

So which Igbo has died in pursuit of democracy or stolen mandate that needs to be assuaged in 2023?

It remains to be seen if the IPOB strategy will deliver presidency to the ibo as expected by their elites. You and I know Biafra is a mere smokescreen, only poor Ibo masses carrying IPOB banner don't know.
Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by Ovamboland(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2021
Igbochief001:

Saying people presenting osibanjo that failed to win his polling unit and tinubu that had to rig to win both osun and Lagos

Give kalu half the billions given to tinubu he would deliver south east

Who gave Tinubu billions?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by fergie001: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2021
Ovamboland:
So which Igbo has died in pursuit of democracy or stolen mandate that needs to be assuaged in 2023?
What exactly is your point or did you smell my support for Igbo or Kanuri Presidency from my post?

It remains to be seen if the IPOB strategy will deliver presidency to the ibo as expected by their elites. You and I know Biafra is a mere smokescreen, only poor Ibo masses carrying IPOB banner don't know.
The spelling is Igbo and it is people like you on Nairaland that give oxygen to IPOB or whatever. Many don't care and those who do, obey for fear of reprisal.

I don't know the meeting where it was agreed upon that IPOB be used as a platform for Presidency or is Igboho and Gani Adams using the Yoruba agitation (Ilana Omo Odua) for SW Presidency

OR inter alia...Is Sowore using his Revolution Now as a strategy for SW Presidency?
Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by uthlaw: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2021
Igbochief001:
I don't even understand people ooh

Who told them south east is not guning for the PDP ticket ?

The silence from igbos is unsettling to most yorubas ...osibanjo and tinubu are still scared to declare interest

Politics is not by mouth ...when they start selling form una go see

Igbos are getting APC and PDP ticket

Apc is sure already ... PDP we just need to ask atiku to relax ....it's not easy but if he refuse we beat him at the polls
day dreaming....you won't even get Senate president slot from APC....you better go cling to Atiku for VP in PDP and stop dreaming the impossibility!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by Ovamboland(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
fergie001:

What exactly is your point or did you smell my support for Igbo or Kanuri Presidency from my post?

The spelling is Igbo and it is people like you on Nairaland that give oxygen to IPOB or whatever. Many don't care and those who do, obey for fear of reprisal.

I don't know the meeting where it was agreed upon that IPOB be used as a platform for Presidency or is Igboho and Gani Adams using the Yoruba agitation (Ilana Omo Odua) for SW Presidency

OR inter alia...Is Sowore using his Revolution Now as a strategy for SW Presidency?

Even Zik and many living SE politicians call themselves ibo, who are you?

Only little children don't know that Igboho is not agitating for Yoruba nation but only playing PDP 2023 politics. What is my problem with sowore who is yet to grow up from NANS days of childish activism? Those ones are simply doing their business by generating traffic to their website.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by fergie001: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ovamboland:

Even Zik and many living SE politicians call themselves ibo, who are you?

Only little children don't know that Igboho is not agitating for Yoruba nation but only playing PDP 2023 politics. What is my problem with sowore who is yet to grow up from NANS days of childish activism? Those ones are simply doing their business by generating traffic to their website.
Well, you will learn some day.

So, you believe IPOB is agitating for Igbo Presidency with all the nonsense going on, attacking everyone and every tribe?

I think Boko Haram is also pushing for the PDP Presidency in 2023.

Only infants will reason that way.

If they are doing their businesses with whatever they call it, what is your point?
Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by Ovamboland(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
fergie001:

Well, you will learn some day.

So, you believe IPOB is agitating for Igbo Presidency with all the nonsense going on, attacking everyone and every tribe?

I think Boko Haram is also pushing for the PDP Presidency in 2023.

Only infants will reason that way.

If they are doing their businesses with whatever they call it, what is your point?

Kanu doesn't give a damn about any Biafra republic as he has zero idea or experience on what to do with it if it drops on his laps. There's zero development plan apart from we will be on our own and freely go to trade in Lagos and Kano.

For now it's a mere means to generate cash beyond what a day job can offer. And now a platform for hire to Ibo politicians to use as negotiations leverage for president or VP position in any major political party.

Only online warriors like you and street banner holders don't know the real deal.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo by fergie001: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ovamboland:

Kanu doesn't give a damn about any Biafra republic as he has zero idea or experience on what to do with it if it drops on his laps. There's zero development plan apart from we will be on our own and freely go to trade in Lagos and Kano.

For now it's a mere means to generate cash beyond what a day job can offer. And now a platform for hire to Ibo politicians to use as negotiations leverage for president or VP position in any major political party.

Only online warriors like you and street banner holders don't know the real deal.
You have mentioned Kanu and IPOB more than three times. I don't know what your point is.

I don't care about Kanu or think about Kanu or reason about Kanu here on nairaland and in my day-to-day activities.

Only illiterates and ne'er-do-wells who cannot do anything without a recital of his name, give him adulation.

Do well to discuss something that will task my brains, you registered in 2008 you can do better.

Discuss something more purposeful about the Country or idea(s) that can help the country.

Should I use a megaphone?

Well, I see you are a troll and I should have known better.Enjoy

You will learn some day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Soludo Unveils Manifesto / 2023 Presidential Election: Wike To Consult With NASS Members Today / FG May Release Detained Terrorists In Exchange For 68 Train Hostages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.