Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan (18180 Views)

David Luiz Injures Dani Ceballos During Training Ground Fight / Henry Onyekuru Rejoins Galatasaray Till Season End From Monaco FC / Arsenal Sign Real Dani Ceballos On A One-year Loan Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Creeknigga(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Queenlovely:
reward for passion

I have friends who have watched virtually all the movies I know, those who know almost all the movie stars in Hollywood and Bollywood and maybe Nollywood.
some of them are so passionate about watching movies, they have joined fan clubs of their favorite idol.

How much Dem dey pay you? you are wasting your life watching movies all day, how can you pay your bills if you keep watching movies all day? these are some of the discouraging remarks,

HERE IS MY SOLUTION TO ALL THESE: we can make money from watching movies too, imagine you write an exam for every movie you watch. I mean a quiz. let me use Abuja as a case study.

assuming I have 1000 friends in abuja. we would select a good movie and set 30 good questions from it.

then my 1000 friends simultaneously agree to sell 30 ticket for the exams each on a single day. that is 30,000 participants to the quiz.

the exam candidates are required to answer the 30 questions in 15 minutes. no multiple choice questions. the time should be limited to stop them from searching online or discussing.the exam would hold simultaneously for every venue in Abuja. we can use an open field for the exam, and facemask is required.

then immediately the first exam is finished a second exam should follow, more exams more money,

the exams will start by 3 o'clock or maybe four.

I will add more idea, questions are welcome.

this idea would generate very good income, keep the youths busy, even my nairaland brothers in the literature section we can still work together, we can publish your stories and set questions from it. it will encourage people to read.

I bet you this idea will take a lot of customers from the bet9ja house.

I am telling you the only business idea that has not been taped is the power of the crowd to do business together.

mind you, my 1000 friends are agent
I have been having this idea for a very long time.
I'm in if partner(s) is/are needed.

1 Like

Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Madibah:
Otu player

Who is otu, comot there
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Decimus: 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
dirtydiva:
Poor mans squad with Two trophies? Chelsea & Man Utd the winning squad yet end with nothing eeh.... Poor man's squad dat defeated Liverpool twice and Man city eeehhh.... Reason b4 you make noise
Wigan once won the FA Cup and got relegated the following season. Arsenal is being pushed further down the log every season. From finishing 4th and managing to qualify for ucl, to finishing 5th or 6th, and now to 9 or 10th position. Even in North London, it's almost certain that spurs will finish above Arsenal.

Arsenal can't attract the sort of players those two clubs you mentioned will attract. Even the club captain does not want to renew his contract with club.

1 Like

Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by cuntguy: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
BigBelleControl:
He doesn't have any chance in Madrid so he has no choice but to go back to arsenal.
The so called biggest club in London is gradually turning to AC Milan collecting players on loan from everywhere and signing rejects from Chelsea and the likes.

Anyway, Ozil is still collecting cool weekly allowance while sitting on the bench.

Are they not winning trophies?
what did your chelsea win last season?
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by bignero: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
omooba969:

I fear for Chelsea though but the squad looks good on paper. grin

Lampard is a nearly man..

He has a good squad no doubt...

He will threaten teams no doubts.. But it will all end in nearly, lol

1 Like

Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Skills10: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
You can't compare Arsenal with Wigan
For your information, Arsenal has won more trophies in all than Chelsea and Man City.
The most successful teams in England in terms of trophies:

Man United
Liverpool
Arsenal
Chelsea
Man City

Decimus:

Wigan once won the FA Cup and got relegated the following season. Arsenal is being pushed further down the log every season. From finishing 4th and managing to qualify for ucl, to finishing 5th or 6th, and now to 9 or 10th position. Even in North London, it's almost certain that spurs will finish above Arsenal.

Arsenal can't attract the sort of players those two clubs you mentioned will attract. Even the club captain does not want to renew his contract with club.

1 Like

Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by obontami: 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Not a bad addition tho.
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by generalwo(m): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
BigBelleControl:
He doesn't have any chance in Madrid so he has no choice but to go back to arsenal.
The so called biggest club in London is gradually turning to AC Milan collecting players on loan from everywhere and signing rejects from Chelsea and the likes.

Anyway, Ozil is still collecting cool weekly allowance while sitting on the bench.
..... Apart from ceballos.... How many players are on loan in Arsenal?? If willian was ay Chelsea, he won't be a reject, but because he ditched Chelsea, all of a sudden he's a reject.....u should talk football with facts.... Not with hatred and sentiments
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by OJEEMAH(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
BigBelleControl:

Oga, Giroud no be arsenal reject?? meanwhile, was kovacic not a loanee from Madrid before the deal was converted.

Be smarter pls

1 Like

Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Decimus: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Skills10:

You can't compare Arsenal with Wigan
For your information, Arsenal has won more trophies in all than Chelsea and Man City.
The most successful teams in England in terms of trophies:

Man United
Liverpool
Arsenal
Chelsea
Man City

Nobody is disputing that. But the last league title was in 2004 and Arsenal has no single Europa league or Champions league trophy . Arsene Wenger spent 22 years at Arsenal and Won 3 league titles. Arsenal has taken a nosedive.
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by OJEEMAH(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Cant arsenal negotiate and kuku buy the guy ni??
Don't they know they building for Madrid ni??
bros, Madrid no way sell the guy that's why they refused to include an option to buy at the end of the season.
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Decimus: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
OJEEMAH:
bros, Madrid no way sell the guy that's why they refused to include an option to buy at the end of the season.
Where did you read it that Madrid doesn't want to sell a player like Ceballos?
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Decimus: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Cant arsenal negotiate and kuku buy the guy ni??
Don't they know they building for Madrid ni??
Buy with which money?
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Olabamiji509: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Arsenal stoop soo low to buy new player..
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by OJEEMAH(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Decimus:
Where did you read it that Madrid doesn't want to sell a player like Ceballos?

Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Decimus: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=OJEEMAH post=93601273][/quote] This is Surprising. Since they have Federico Valverde and they already recalled Odegaard from loan. I believe if Arsenal tempt Madrid with an offer, they will sell. But i don't see that happening, because even the Partey that ATM is willing to sell, Arsenal hasn't done anything about that one.

1 Like

Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Oladeligt: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Arsenal can't even sign a player on permanent dea undecided nawa o. Same way they can't activate Thomas partey's 40M release clause a player who will obviously improve their squad. Arsenal is really going down but their fans don't want to know as long as they reach the final of FA cup or win it, then the season is a good one and Arteta is better than prime guardiolla and Ferguson with mourinho Combine.

1 Like

Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Oladeligt: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Decimus:
This is Surprising. Since they have Federico Valverde and they already recalled Odegaard from loan. I believe if Arsenal tempt Madrid with an offer, they will sell. But i don't see that happening, because even the Partey that ATM is willing to sell, Arsenal hasn't done anything about that one.
Arsenal are too stingy and they called them selves a big Club. They can't even pay full price for an average player not to talk of a world class.
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by NisforNicky: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mosminic:

Your premise might be logical but your conclusion is invalid (my opinion though). Just because people watch movies doesn't mean they'll be willing to take quizzes on the movies. There are a whole lot of factors to consider here. You could first come up with a survey in form of online questionnaires or polls and see the outcome. Good idea but it shouldn't be based on personal reasoning but facts. Thank you

u talk well.......

1 bottle of malt for you
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by OJEEMAH(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Decimus:
This is Surprising. Since they have Federico Valverde and they already recalled Odegaard from loan. I believe if Arsenal tempt Madrid with an offer, they will sell. But i don't see that happening, because even the Partey that ATM is willing to sell, Arsenal hasn't done anything about that one.

Madrid is a very selfish club. They wanted to sell Ceballos at some point but with a buy back clause and Arsenal declined. The inserted a buy back clause when Morata was sold to Juventus and by the time Morata became an integral part of Juve team, they activated the 30m buy back clause and then sold him to Chelsea for 75m.
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Decimus:

una wey qualify for heaven and earth wetin una win? Trophiless club dey challenge Arsenal. Hahaha
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Thazard(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Queenlovely:
reward for passion

I have friends who have watched virtually all the movies I know, those who know almost all the movie stars in Hollywood and Bollywood and maybe Nollywood.
some of them are so passionate about watching movies, they have joined fan clubs of their favorite idol.

How much Dem dey pay you? you are wasting your life watching movies all day, how can you pay your bills if you keep watching movies all day? these are some of the discouraging remarks,

HERE IS MY SOLUTION TO ALL THESE: we can make money from watching movies too, imagine you write an exam for every movie you watch. I mean a quiz. let me use Abuja as a case study.

assuming I have 1000 friends in abuja. we would select a good movie and set 30 good questions from it.

then my 1000 friends simultaneously agree to sell 30 ticket for the exams each on a single day. that is 30,000 participants to the quiz.

the exam candidates are required to answer the 30 questions in 15 minutes. no multiple choice questions. the time should be limited to stop them from searching online or discussing.the exam would hold simultaneously for every venue in Abuja. we can use an open field for the exam, and facemask is required.

then immediately the first exam is finished a second exam should follow, more exams more money,

the exams will start by 3 o'clock or maybe four.

I will add more idea, questions are welcome.

this idea would generate very good income, keep the youths busy, even my nairaland brothers in the literature section we can still work together, we can publish your stories and set questions from it. it will encourage people to read.

I bet you this idea will take a lot of customers from the bet9ja house.

I am telling you the only business idea that has not been taped is the power of the crowd to do business together.

mind you, my 1000 friends are agent

Intelligent
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Tywo2018: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
You are not serious. Arsenal that when they see play like Kia Hearvtz they will want to wait till is 40 before they sign.
omooba969:
Watch out for ARSENAL FC this new season. cool
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Decimus: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
dirtydiva:
una wey qualify for heaven and earth wetin una win? Trophiless club dey challenge Arsenal. Hahaha
Trophyless, for the first time in four seasons.
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Rolexjerry(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Decimus:

He got that wages cos he held Arsenal into ransome. Now Arsenal can't even give Auba a new and improved deal cos Ozil is sitting on a fat salary per annum. And Arsenal can't be linked with players like Havertz and Sancho. Instead, what you hear is Willian on free transfer, Ceballos on loan... Do you know since when Arsenal have been struggling to activate Partey 45m release clause? A player that will obviously improve them. That's after laying off some staff to save money and begging players to take pay cuts.
Arsenal could pay 72 million pounds for Pepe but cannot pay just 45 million for Partey abi? You're funny.
For your information, Arsenal is one of the world's biggest clubs and will always remain so.
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Decimus: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Rolexjerry:

Arsenal could pay 72 million pounds for Pepe but cannot pay just 45 million for Partey abi? You're funny.
For your information, Arsenal is one of the world's biggest clubs and will always remain so.
Lol, do you know maybe unlike Pepe and Lille, ATM doesn't want payment in instalments. Arsenal have not even finished paying the 72m for Pepe, more reason why they can't shell out another 45m just yet.
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Jabhunter: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Rolexjerry:

the 72 milla for pepe na installments... They go de pay small small every season
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Onyebda(m): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
wisest10:
Even at this..Chelsea squad na die oo...
But ceballos is a good addition
Chelsea prepare wella
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Decimus:
Trophyless, for the first time in four seasons.
Chelsea na small pikin to Arsenal regardless of the season
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Decimus: 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
dirtydiva:
Chelsea na small pikin to Arsenal regardless of the season
Shey na why Arsenal is not capable of winning the Europa league talkless of champions league.
Re: Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan by Adakintroy: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Good one. But I was overly impressed by elneny performance in the community shield. Whatever besiktas did to him worked.

If geuendozzi can settle his thing with arteta, I like to see him play. If arteta can bring the best in mustafi and all this players, that guy will work out into a beast in midfield.

Respect to Mikel and what he has done with our side.

I want the league.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NFF Unveils Sunday Oliseh As Super Eagles Coach (First Photo) / Nigeria (2) Vs. Cote D'ivoire (0) In 2008 Olympics: Nigeria Wins! / Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.