Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? (34437 Views)

Federal Govt Expose Main Reason Schools Will Resume Till Next Year. / When Do You Think Schools Will Resume? / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Bimpe29: 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
It is very likely. Please get prepared for the resumption.
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Talentuex(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
Oloki:

thanks for your explanations, I really appreciate it.

let's keep our arms crossed... I pray something will be done as soon as possible.

We can only

Wait and see smiley
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Mistakemaker: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
crafteck:
Do you think death rates will reduce this year to the extent of we talking about school.. Thats d real question
Most States have announced resumption date already

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Lawsaite: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
hartson:
You just believe just like that.When you get scammed now you will run back here screaming.

grin when I see scam I know one. Its not a bad thing if he has a business opening.
I like to see the positive side of things
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Mistakemaker: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
CHIMAC0:

When shall the cursed backward shithole called Enugu resume? cool
I dey for one beer parlour to chill for nnewi.. If you're around holla me
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by frozen70(f): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
lawalosky:
There is news going round now that schools are to be resuming fully this month, please how geinune is this.

Do you think schools will resume from the way things are going.

Definitely school will resume with a short period of first term

We can't lose two terms just like that

It will resume and will be under check for increase in the spread if at all there will be

Worst case only primary school and above will resume

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by martius101(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
lawalosky:
There is news going round now that schools are to be resuming fully this month, please how geinune is this.

Yes most likely

Pls nairalanders,I need your help....on Thursday,I left my shop in the evening, leaving my apprentice in the shop.I got busy throughout that I could not go back to the shop so I called him up to close the shop and he did.....only for me to return in the morning and found my shop burnt and all my computer's, printers and everything got burnt .... please I need your help so that I can even continue and buy even a laptop...God bless you Amen..
Acct:3028557395
Polaris Bank... Olawamiwale Opeyemi
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Dreyton36: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
This life no balance

Benefit boys wey don cash out they pray make school resume make them flaunt their Gucci and iPhones and cars

Whearas some are praying for the school extension to continue because they still don't have their school fees

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Shortyy(f): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mistakemaker:

So those kids don't go to church, play around in market or their parents don't go to markets.. What about the election gatherings in Edo and ondo

Semi illiteracy is what is killing most Nigerians
Uncle, make your own point without insults pls
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Mistakemaker: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Shortyy:

Uncle, make your own point without insults pls
That's exactly the point I made.. Besides I didn't insult u personally

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Mistakemaker: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
CHIMAC0:

Kasy, so that's why temple your brother from timid Nsukka is now claiming to be an Nnewi indigene because he is ashamed of being called nwa Nsukka. Even your parents are still living in Nnewi where they born and brought all of you up. They have refused to go back to Nsukka or even identify with it in public cheesy
We are just managing this cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village of Anambra tongue tongue
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by crafteck(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Most States have announced resumption date already

Yes, but lets all continue to pray not to be among the recorded covid 19 death stats
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Aliyu10562: 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Petersamuel8:

See someone saying "it's not likely" even when states are setting up dates for resumption
If they resume you fit leave your own till next year
i hate people saying till next year

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Richdee1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
Abujaexpress:
Anyhow dem want. We dey, we no dey surrender. I must round up my post graduate program and then say good bye to una country

Where u dey go??
Abuja??
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by flames007(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
Talentuex:
With the rate at which states are easing their curfew..

Resumption might be closer than we think. I personally think.

If we are to resume, It would be October, and any announcements would have been made September, just to prepare everyone...

Personally..

I'd like it to be next year.
Cos my business is just taking off.

And it requires a lot of attention, which I'm finding a way to automate it... So it keeps running even when I'm not around.but it would take time..

smiley wink

Hopefully next year *fingers crossed*
we're on the same page on this. God has started to bless my hustle. If we resume now it would mean that everything I arranged stop.
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Mike23r: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Talentuex:
With the rate at which states are easing their curfew..

Resumption might be closer than we think. I personally think.

If we are to resume, It would be October, and any announcements would have been made September, just to prepare everyone...

Personally..

I'd like it to be next year.
Cos my business is just taking off.

And it requires a lot of attention, which I'm finding a way to automate it... So it keeps running even when I'm not around.but it would take time..

smiley wink

Hopefully next year *fingers crossed*

am on this table too
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Delightprelate(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Pls what about NYSC program
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by AbdulQodri(m): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Poshriel:
The islamization of Nigeria has taken place without we knowing....
What's the meaning of bokoharam again??
How does this have to do with the posed question?
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Delightprelate(m): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
what about prospect corps student
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by TechSkill: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
lawalosky:

so federal government wey announce few days ago, where you dey? DIDn't you see the memo from Bashir Ahmad, Buhari;s aide? undecided School is resuming this month Fully

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by emmmyN: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
I hope they do. We need to rid this space of posts low in IQ. I can't wait to see kemimarch16 return to her jss3 homework angry.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by bro4u: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
TechSkill:
so federal government wey announce few days ago, where you dey? DIDn't you see the memo from Bashir Ahmad, Buhari;s aide? undecided School is resuming this month Fully
Tertiary institutions will likely not cos of the strike cos obviously FG got no time for them yet.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by TechSkill: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
bro4u:

Tertiary institutions will likely not cos of the strike cos obviously FG got no time for them yet.
okay.. as long as the primary and secondary school is open, I am fine with that one cos i get business to run for that sector grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Sardauna24(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
KimVenom:
I was telling some folks that resumption might be around the corner but they ignored saying next year, since I know this country and education they are always unpredictable don't be surprised ASUU and FG will just find a neutral ground in secs then BOOM!!!

You start seeing NOTICE!!!

All students are to return to campus before on the ........ Date.
Confirm..
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Talentuex(m): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
flames007:
we're on the same page on this. God has started to bless my hustle. If we resume now it would mean that everything I arranged stop.

Next year it is ���
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Talentuex(m): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mike23r:

am on this table too

The table must not break oh

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by ade002: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tertiary would have easily resumed but the strike may be an issue for public schools

For secondary school. They may have issues resuming first term because WEAC and NECO is ongoing you cannot have two SS3 and maintain SOCIAL DISTANCING you have to wait for NECO exam to conclude in November

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Matthewdan(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Welllock:
I don't think so and besides some students might actually quit school due one or two reasons...

Very true......
Re: Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? by Abujaexpress: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Richdee1:

Where u dey go??
Abuja??
Abuja na different country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun Sacks Workers For Setting ‘offensive’ Exam Questions - PUNCH / Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) / EBSU Senate President Dies In An Auto Crash (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.