Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) (54348 Views)

EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by EBMedia: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2020
Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Her Dad (Disturbing Photos)

IgbereTV reports that a 21-year-old lady, identified as Gloria Ezeobi, has accused her dad of domestic violence towards her mum. She shared photos of her mother with the injuries inflicted on her.

Gloria Ezeobi, a student of pharmacy at LUTH, said her parents have been married for 22 years and her father, Sunday Vincent Ezeobi, has allegedly been "brutally beating" her mother, Maureen Ezeobi, for all of those years.

According to her, her father's apprentice also beats her mum in front of her dad. She said the alleged domestic violence from her dad has caused her mother to have miscarriage twice.

She said that the mother reported to the police but they did nothing. Gloria claimed her father also abuses her and her sister and that he once stripped her naked and flogged her with a fan belt before sending her out of the house late at night.

She said her father also regularly locks her mother out of the house, causing her to sleep in the streets for days. She said her father has boasted that nothing can be done to him.

She said her father said to them: "My money will get me anything in Nigeria so no one can save you."

My name is Gloria Ezeobi, I'm 21 years old. I am a student of pharmacy at LUTH. My father, Mr. Sunday Vincent Ezeobi has been brutally beating my mother, Mrs. Maureen Ezeobi for the 22years of their marriage @segalink @Mazigburugburu1 @kikimordi @fkabudu @Jollz

He would pull her by the hair and drag her down the stairs. He would lock her out of the house to sleep in streets for days. He has beaten her into miscarriage twice. Even his apprentice beats her in front of him. @segalink @Mazigburugburu1 @kikimordi @fkabudu @Jollz

He has also beaten I and my sister on several occasions. On 24th of March, 2020, he battered me with fan belt, stripped me naked and sent me out of the house by 10:30pm. @segalink @Mazigburugburu1 @kikimordi @fkabudu @Jollz

The Greenfield estate management where we live can testify as they called the police to arrest him after witnessing his brutality towards my mother and my sister. @segalink @Mazigburugburu1 @kikimordi @fkabudu @Jollz

My mother further reported to the office of the public defender at Panti police station, Lagos and nothing has been done. My father promised to deal with my mother, my sister as well as I, He said and I quote 'My money will get me anything in Nigeria so no one can save you'.

https://twitter.com/Ekpereka3/status/1301842268148690944?s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2020
This is the problem of most primitive traditionalists in this liberty era, mostly wired by traditional influence to be abusive, arrogant, possessive, oppressive, and haughty.. The man will know for sure that his money is useless in this technological era.

-Help will surely locate her and mum..

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2020
This is really bad
I can never beat my woman ever!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Vianna(f): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2020
Marital abuses (physical) is way common than most people think. Men are scum. The latter statement is stale but still gets proven daily.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by CuteMike01(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2020
That man shouldn't be pardoned. He should be dealt with thoroughly. Women, don't stay in abusive marriages. Stay with someone who brings out the best in you not the stress in you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Deborah98(f): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2020
Imagine what will be going through the children's mind now,say no to domestic violence...

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by TheChameleon: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2020
angry

This useless chestbeater and wife batterer.

At the first sign of trouble, he would steal his wife's dress and run.

Forming heavyweight champion on a woman.

48 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by TheChameleon: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2020
angry
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Crenzywilliams(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2020
Wolgrace:
This is the problem of most primitive traditionalists in this liberty era, mostly wired by traditional influence to be abusive, arrogant, possessive, oppressive, and haughty.. The man will know for sure that his money is useless in this technological era.

-Help will surely locate her and mum..

I deeply have a problem with abusive men, I strongly opposed the abuse of anyone, girl, boy, woman or man by anyone.. that said, I strongly believe bringing such sensitive and private family issues to social media is really wrong. There's the place of the extended family, religious heads and if it's still not handled properly to the traditional ruler. Bringing her dad here is only going to create more enemity and hate in that family. Not everything should be brought to social media. The internet never forgets.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by wisest10: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2020
Dont marry a man that abuse you before marriage,but most women will not listen they will call it love. Am sure the reason for his useless attitude might be coz of a Male child or the man is the insecure type..
Imagine apprentice beating oga's wife and oga is in support,stripping a 21years old..human right lawyer's should take this but I wont be suprised if the woman still pleads on behalf of her husband coz this is not the first time am hearing such.
Nigerian girls use your head before marriage,coz your heart is what is causing gender inequality and domestic violence..
And to conclude I know that man has a side chick that he cannot even touch and fall mumu to...sometime I just wish women can rise up to the nonsense been done by some animals who call them self men..i just wish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2020
Crenzywilliams:

I deeply have a problem with abusive men, I strongly opposed the abuse of anyone, girl, boy, woman or man by anyone.. that said, I strongly believe bringing such sensitive and private family issues to social media is really wrong. There's the place of the extended family, religious heads and if it's still not handled properly to the traditional ruler. Bringing her dad here is only going to create more enemity and hate in that family. Not everything should be brought to social media. The internet never forgets.

Remember, police did nothing when she reported. Did her father bought and closed the case? Maybe.. What about her father's line "i've money, no one in Nigeria can save you?" Meaning he's far beyond being a caretaker but a monster..

-I'm yet to forsee the outcome of her public outcry through SM. It might reunite and restore peace and sanity to the family. Many SM outcries like this produced good end, so I can't judge her. She did the right thing..

34 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Passionate888: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2020
God epp us o
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2020
I have nothing to say SINCE THEY WEDDED IN PEACE
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Slawormir: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by luminouz(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vianna:
Marital abuses (physical) is way common than most people think. Men are scum.

I guess ur dad is an alien? grin

22 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by luminouz(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wolgrace:

Remember, police did nothing when she reported. Did her father bought and closed the case? Maybe.. What about her father's line "i've money, no one in Nigeria can save you?" Meaning he's far beyond being a caretaker but a monster..

-I'm yet to forsee the outcome of her public outcry through SM. It might reunite and restore peace and sanity to the family. Many SM outcries like this produced good end, so I can't judge her. She did the right thing..

Its both ways.

I never believe one sided stories,so the man's side must be heard. The daughter's story of being beaten holds no water to me. Nigerian Parents correct and discipline their wards all the time. I'm more worried about the spousal abuse.

SM most times makes things worse. If she can't get extended families/religious bodies to mediate,then SM can at least save the wife from abuse. Dont know if the dad would forgive such public shaming though. I won't be surprised if he stops paying her fees or something.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Imadeliz: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by osamz007: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
DAMN! SO SORRY YOU HAVE A MONSTER FOR A DAD.
I PRAY I BE A GOOD DAD
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Tatashi: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
You have failed as a husband and father if all you do is cause problems in your home. Turn your wife and children into punching bags. The Bible says you are worse than an infidel and you have denied the faith. Your prayers CAN NEVER be answered.

These are the kids that will take care of you in old age and you batter them? How can your apprentice beat up your wife (Your Gold) In front of you? Haaaaaa .Oga you have laid a serious curse on your head oh.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by GeneralPula: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Look at the Ezeobi wella..

You go see say then write wickedness all over him..

Fear short Yebbo with big tommy.. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by bigeagleeye(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
CuteMike01:
That man shouldn't be pardoned. He should be death with thoroughly.

Dealt**

You're welcome

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Exponental(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Full identity is not necessary. I hope she doesn't regret this someday. Wisdom should have been applied in getting help instead of broadcasting on social media. Good she saves her mum from further abuse but not through this method.
With this, I hope her father pays her school fees till she graduates and also, I hope he attends her wedding.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by jericco1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
The appropriate authority should handle this delicate matter because even with pictorial evidence, there could be a twist. cool
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Kulas: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
This is very bad. However nobody has heard the own side of the man's story on what they woman used to do that warranted all these. Can there be a smoke without fire

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by freshkpomo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Verdict: Don't Beat women, they are just like empty vessels making noise, ordinary push you will see her holding her chest in serious pain, instead just talk a walk or rather lodge in a nearby hotel and enjoy a peaceful night to avoid her talk. One thing I noticed about them, after the talk they do realise their mistakes.

The only disadvantage of the above will be women trying to become the boss of the house, not all women though but some need some brain resetting slap just like their parents use to give them when they were young lol.. Bottom line, never beat a woman cos she is not of your class physically.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

September 9 , we march for peace.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by Uyi168: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by lielbree: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Her father is an evil brute. This is why many grow up hating their fathers

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by frozen70(f): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
EBMedia:
Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Her Dad (Disturbing Photos)

IgbereTV reports that a 21-year-old lady, identified as Gloria Ezeobi, has accused her dad of domestic violence towards her mum. She shared photos of her mother with the injuries inflicted on her.

Gloria Ezeobi, a student of pharmacy at LUTH, said her parents have been married for 22 years and her father, Sunday Vincent Ezeobi, has allegedly been "brutally beating" her mother, Maureen Ezeobi, for all of those years.

According to her, her father's apprentice also beats her mum in front of her dad. She said the alleged domestic violence from her dad has caused her mother to have miscarriage twice.

She said that the mother reported to the police but they did nothing. Gloria claimed her father also abuses her and her sister and that he once stripped her naked and flogged her with a fan belt before sending her out of the house late at night.

She said her father also regularly locks her mother out of the house, causing her to sleep in the streets for days. She said her father has boasted that nothing can be done to him.

She said her father said to them: "My money will get me anything in Nigeria so no one can save you."

https://twitter.com/Ekpereka3/status/1301842268148690944?s=19

This one is very simple to handle

Just organise area boys ambush him and beat him to stupor and he will never know the reason why he was beaten

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) by TheRedpillguy: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Tha is a lie, sometimes these women even start these fights, she should tell us what the mum did. The man is not mad, he can't just be beating up people. Its a lie. Tell us how it all started.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO) / Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.