Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) (85475 Views)

Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) / Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Abyima(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Chaii. Friendnimies. So sad.

Love your neighbours including your friends and enemies. But always remember the scripture that says be wise like a serpent.... Because E get why!

Richie's saying!
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Solo go hear am this season whether he's guilty or innocent. Meanwhile its either you use your head or them help u use am. Always D urself
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by notoriousbabe: 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lady16:
Not all friends can be call friend
pls work on your grammar
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Mrpojj(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Onyebda(m): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Funminded:
God protect us from unfriendly friends!
Amen
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Onyebda(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
PrecisionFx:

The people writing n editing news in this idoma voice are very stupid pple
How are they stupid Bro?
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Onyebda:
How are they stupid Bro?

How did they conclude his friend killed him?
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by feedthenation(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
Instead for our youths to be productive in doing the right things, it is very sad, ending of lives doesn't have any meaning to them
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by osejie17(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bad Belle friend. this is just jealousy which has resulted to this evil act. make God keep us away from evil friends.
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Onyekachid57: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
southniyikaye:
This year has been all shade of bad news
angry
southniyikaye:
This year has been all shade of bad news
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Benue People - Is it true angry
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by earnit3: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hmmm
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by FGonline: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
raphretle:
I have nothing to say on this, all I know is
Solomon Don enter Trouble..

No be small suffer him go suffer whether he did it or Not...

he didn't enter any trouble if he got a good lawyer...to prove it go hard,but if u leave him to God!! judgement go fall on him faster
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by madjune(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sniper101:
"Fast Rising Star" you say?
I wonder why I've never heard of him undecided

Anyways, may he Rest In Peace!

You've never heard of him means he's popular in his area- Benue state.

Much respects, though.
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Treasuredvessel: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
This life sha,Sunday Emmanuel Abahs name was never in the news while he was alive but in death,he's now on nairaland, I really feel for his mother as this is the second child she's loosing ,Rest in peace sunday,may God accept your soul.The last time I saw him was in Kd dancing.
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Lemonadewifey: 12:55am On Sep 06, 2020
gypsey:
where is the proofs his friends poisoned him? or are they just sheer assumptions? and Nigerian mentality, when people die an autopsy is conducted to determine how the person died but in Nigeria they base on ridiculous sheer assumption and unprovable accussations.

He said they should locate one of his friends Solomon so what? that proves nothing.. he could be owing solomon some money, he could mean locate solomon and pay him the money
He went out to drink with his friend, left the drink open and went out. He got back and continued drinking.
It was at the hospital that the Dr told them that he was poisoned and they tried to remove some of the poison but it had already eaten deep into his system. When he was asked before he died he was able to tell them where he went to and who he went with. He even tried to be able to answer because he was in so much pains.
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Lemonadewifey: 12:58am On Sep 06, 2020
kikero:
The report makes all sorts of assumptions

1. How do we know he was poisoned by a friend? Has any autopsy been done? Toxicology screen? Investigation?

No, we are to believe a blogger that his friend poisoned him

Whoever published this story should be prepared to take responsibility for any harm to the person he accused of poisoning the rapper

2. What was the deceased health history before he died? That's important

Sometimes sensationalism causes more problems than it solves
I don't think it's mere assumptions.
He went out to drink with his friend, left the drink open and went out. He got back and continued drinking.
It was at the hospital that the Dr told them that he was poisoned and they tried to remove some of the poison but it had already eaten deep into his system. When he was asked before he died he was able to tell them where he went to and who he went with. He even tried to be able to answer because he was in so much pains....
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by loadman: 4:43am On Sep 06, 2020
What happen to this promising talented young promise artis,i know him at angwandodo gwagwalada,Abuja.who will take care of his little child,may God protect us from evil friend.

1 Like

Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by 7rolls: 7:17am On Sep 06, 2020
Rest well oyi. even in death my guy you made news. Abeg entertain dem for heaven.
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by 7rolls: 7:19am On Sep 06, 2020
loadman:
What happen to this promising talented young promise artis,i know him at angwandodo gwagwalada,Abuja.who will take care of his little child,may God protect us from evil friend.
yea he rocked Agwandodo
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by loadman: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2020
Ma so young swag die for brefina hotel,this con die,....you want collect all the actor and actress wea the angwandodo,gwagwalada
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Originalsly: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hmmm.... know your friends.... watch for signs of envy. Known a guy... drug dealer... killed... shot in the head... in his car... by his drug running partner. Envy.
Know your friends.
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by NoBones: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
PrecisionFx:

The people writing n editing news in this idoma voice are very stupid pple
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
Adeniran906:
calm down bro
why should I? cheesy think about if for a minute or two and tell me if I made no sense. that individual come on here all the time to spread his religious fantasies, and expect everyone to surscribe to his rubbish. No proof to back any of it up. just sheer empty imaginations.

No proof of the existence of hell.

No proof of the existence of heaven or eternity.

No proof of the existence or God, satan, devil or demon.
No proof to if Jesus ever existed. just spreading fear, paranoia and guilt tripping gullible people like him. cheesy passing self righteous judgement on everything.... just like religious terrorists. the folks who invented Christianity and introduced it to africans do not bang on about it like that man or is it a woman undecided

1 Like

Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lemonadewifey:

It was at the hospital that the Dr told them that he was poisoned and they tried to remove some of the poison but it had already eaten deep into his system. When he was asked before he died he was able to tell them where he went to and who he went with. He even tried to be able to answer because he was in so much pains.
So how does that proof that his friend solomon poisoned him? did anyone witness the poisoning? what if he had already been poisoned before he met with solomon? maybe he was poisoned by the bartender? did the autopsy results confimed he was poisoned? even if the result suggests so, they still need credible witnesses, what if he got it wrong that solomon poisoned him? maybe he was trying to frame solomon.. accussation and assumptions would not make it to a court room let alone conviction. what if his friends, solomon are innocent?
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Adeniran906(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
gypsey:
why should I? cheesy think about if for a minute or two and tell me if I made no sense. that individual come on here all the time to spread his religious fantasies, and expect everyone to surscribe to his rubbish. No proof to back any of it up. just sheer empty imaginations.

No proof of the existence of hell.

No proof of the existence of heaven or eternity.

No proof of the existence or God, satan, devil or demon.
No proof to if Jesus ever existed. just spreading fear, paranoia and guilt tripping gullible people like him. cheesy passing self righteous judgement on everything.... just like religious terrorists.
It is not every comment we have to take serious here...
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Adeniran906:
It is not every comment we have to take serious here...
Not when they start polluting the forum with religious sentiments and crazy fanaticsms. just like one must accept to become a muslim if they want to comment on islamic topics, that is insane too? angry

1 Like

Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by specialofficer: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
iLegendd:
With a story like this, even though I didn't read it, my Laycon should be protected. He is also a fast-rising rapper.
is it possible to enlarge one's penis bro? I've never had sex but i think my p won't be able to satisfy a woman, because I think it's small compared to the ones I've seen on xvideos
Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by Funminded: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
davillian:

This prayer point seems to be the most important one in my life...
Cus I keep a huge circle of friends

Always trust your mind as regards any of them. Once you begin to feel somehow about anyone, abeg no dull o.

God no go fail us!

1 Like

Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by ccollins(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
HouseHold Enemies and Unfriendly Friends Have Sent So many to their Untimely Grave..

The Only True Friend who will never Disappoint you is My Lord and Savior JESUS.

Another young life Wasted...

He has Gone to Give Account of Himself to God..

There is No Repentance on that Side..

One day! It will be Me!
One day! It will be you!

It is Appointed to all to Die once, after that , the Judgement!

Prayers for His Family

May God Give us Understanding of Life..
and you need to tell others here that the soul that sinneth shall die and heaven and hell is real

1 Like

Re: MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) by PrincewithGod(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
gypsey:
yep! undertaker is here again you love it when news of death comes up on Nairaland. so you can use the opportunity to spread your ridiculous religious ignorant ideologies to ignorant people like you, your life must be full with paranoia sadness, hopeleness and fear. you never comment on good news or celebrative happy threads on Nairaland.

Funny thing is, this world you keep telling us that it is coming to an end since the last 2 months is still here, infact, my neighbour just had a new born baby are you not gonna congratulate him? or do you believe the baby is not gonna grow old because the world is going to end next week? your so called God will kill the innocent baby next week or soon because she/God will end the world next week. absolute! bullshit! cheesy
Spirit of antichrist! What has he said that is untoward to warrant all these? If you can not take the message why don't you walk pass, must you be an agent of satan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram / Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) / Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.