Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Get This Guide Now - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get This Guide Now (696 Views)

Schengen Visa Application Guide Now Available! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get This Guide Now by realmike(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2007
Hello Young Entrepreneur,  

Are you probably thinking of starting on or you are already running a small scale business. You need so much information in the form of training and guidiance in order to sustain and grow your business.

For a while i've being training and consulting for techniques and a workable guide to apply in my newly startup business.

My efforts have resulted in a powerful manual which i call THE COMPLETE BUSINESS BIBLE. It is very comprehensive  and contends everything you need to set up, run, maintain and grow a business with special attention to the Nigerian environment.

The information in the manual is mind-blowing.

I discovered most people hardly take action when opportunity knocks until they are persuaded to do so.
I have a good intention of handing you a powerful business information guide to enable you achieve maximum result in your business.

Come to think of it, we are all here because we are involved in one form of business or the other, consequently we all need the information contained in this manual.

To avoid too much words, i've decided to put this powerful tool in your hand for almost F.O.C (free of charge).
Just take one simple action now and you'll be handed a powerful resource, that will explode your business.

Text CLICK (space) BIZ GUIDE (space) your e-mail address. send it to 35143 for just N100.
once confirmed i'll send your manual promptly.

See you at the top,

Michael Essien

PS. IT'S HIGH TIME YOU STARTED TAKING YOUR BUSINESS MORE SERIOUS

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Needs? / Business Have Never Been This Easy Before In Nigeria. / Competent Stock Broker Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.