Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Ubunja is just an insecure man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja is just an insecure man (3266 Views)

What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner / Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? / Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ubunju said if we men want to get married,we should marry virgins. Now my question
is if the woman we're marrying must be a virgin;shouldnt we men,also be virgins?

I mean,I you want a virgin,then stay a virgin simple. Does it also mean a virgin makes a good wife?does it mean virgins always make a happy marriage? The anwser to the above is obvious.
I mean,I love ubunja. I've virtually read all his miseducation on NL and on his blog. I'm an adherent. I like the way he explains the nature of women to the men. But I think ubunja is just an insecure man who can't stand the thought of imagining his wife must have been fvcked by someone else. But he also wants to fvck other people's daughters but wants to marry a virgin.

Addenda:I you have any opinion, contrary to the above;attack the message and not the OP. If you quote me to talk trash;you don buy wahala.
Cc:ubunja,MJBOLT,martinez39s,capslocked

1 Like

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by richesbhc(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mvdafvcker SIMPson

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by healthserve(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
And you're not insecure seeking for attention/clout in a pathetic manner.

Whatever issues you're entangled in, I want you to know Ubunja isn't the cause of your situationship. Fix your life

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
God bless op

1 Like

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ObaKlaz: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Another frustrated female.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by blazepascal(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
for your info most women don't like virgins guys

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
ObaKlaz:
its a male sir.
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Baloranking(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
ObaKlaz:

grin

Frustrated, ignorant and pained.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Las las you go the alright

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Ubunju said if we men want to get married,we should marry virgins. Now my question
is if the woman we're marrying must be a virgin;shouldnt we men,also be virgins?

I mean,I you want a virgin,then stay a virgin simple. Does it also mean a virgin makes a good wife?does it mean virgins always make a happy marriage? The anwser to the above is obvious.
I mean,I love ubunja. I've virtually read all his miseducation on NL and on his blog. I'm an adherent. I like the way he explains the nature of women to the men. But I think ubunja is just an insecure man who can't stand the thought of imagining his wife must have been fvcked by someone else. But he also wants to fvck other people's daughters but wants to marry a virgin.

Addenda:I you have any opinion, contrary to the above;attack the message and not the OP. If you quote me to talk trash;you don buy wahala.
well if a guy must be a virgin to marry a virgin then a woman must have a car and a house to marry a guy with a car and a house. Working from your formula.

Now if to you that makes sense then it's all good.

But here's the reality: women are not expected to bring much financially into a relationship. Many guys just want a cute girl who'll be loyal to them and little else.
Because financially the girl is expected to bring in less, it then forces expectations to be high elsewhere, namely her body and beauty.

There's no love. Only exchange.

Man brings money. Woman brings pussy. Preferably unfucked.

Why?

Because which man will pay for something other men have been getting for free!! Why buy a cow whose milk every guy in the village has been having for free? Only a desperate man.

If you, whoever you are,had high expectations for yourself, and you loved yourself, you would also want the very best for yourself.

Finally, women don't put as much value in a man's virginity as guys like you think. I mean, girls don't even want a virgin guy to be their first. Because then, Who's teaching who??
I

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
blazepascal:
for your info most women don't like virgins guys
of course women don't really care...

bukatyne:

@Bold:

You want your cake and have it.

The question is 'Who is the demented virgin that would marry a hoe's leftover?'

Don't answer, the average woman doesn't value chastity in a man. grin

The man who sleeps with a hoe and the hoe is one and same. When the man starts to think himself better, then we begin to have a problem which is compounded by the good girl who doesn't know her worth.

And it is a contradiction for a man to seek a type of sex from his lover and another from a woman who turns him on concurrently. He doesn't love his lover (who might be pinning for the other type of sex), he just wants the illusion of a pristine woman (Madonna/LovePeddler complex).

I however agree that a man who loves a woman would use her with TLC. I touched on that on my tread addressing young ladies who think their good guys are boring.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by proclinician: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Virgins will always be the best if you as a man has any love for yourself or think you deserve anything pure. To avoid taking a woman to the altar after u have spent all that money and lo and behold your friends are grinning from ear to ear as you put on that ring on her finger and will definitely start looking down on you afterwards because whatever it's in there as your wedded wife takes off her clothe, they can give you a description. I don't think I wanna be in that spot. For me it's a virgin or nothing.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
ubunja:
well if a guy must be a virgin to marry a virgin then a woman must have a car and a house to marry a guy with a car and a house. Working from your formula.

Now if to you that makes sense then it's all good.

But here's the reality: women are not expected to bring much financially into a relationship. Many guys just want a cute girl who'll be loyal to them and little else.
Because financially the girl is expected to bring in less, it then forces expectations to be high elsewhere, namely her body and beauty.

There's no love. Only exchange.

Man brings money. Woman brings pussy. Preferably unfucked.

Why?

Because which man will pay for something other men have been getting for free!! Why buy a cow whose milk every guy in the village has been having for free? Only a desperate man.

If you, whoever you are,had high expectations for yourself, and you loved yourself, you would also want the very best for yourself.

Finally, women don't put as much value in a man's virginity as guys like you think. I mean, girls don't even want a virgin guy to be their first. Because then, Who's teaching who??
I
I was just trying to point out that being a virgin doesn't necessarily qualify you as a good "wife material". Anyways,we all have different opinions to things. I respect that.

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
proclinician:
Virgins will always be the best if you as a man has any love for yourself or think you deserve anything pure. To avoid taking a woman to the altar after u have spent all that money and lo and behold your friends are grinning from ear to ear as you put on that ring on her finger and will definitely start looking down on you afterwards because whatever it's in there as your wedded wife takes off her clothe, they can give you a description. I don't think I wanna be in that spot. For me it's a virgin or nothing.
so does her being a virgin means she will make a good wife?or virgins don't cheat
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by lilmax(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Women do not want virgin men

Understand this

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by proclinician: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
so does her being a virgin means she will make a good wife?or virgins don't cheat

Being a whoore makes a good wife is that what u wanna hear?. I'll just give u a direct answer. Any able bodied young lady patient and disciplined enough to remain without sexual contacts till the age of 25, by being patient and disciplined enough I mean being contented with whatever she has like hair, clothes, food, academic tasks, internet data bundles, etc etc, can be patient and disciplined enough to make a perfect wife and a perfect mother. Now let me hear you say discipline and patience are not needed in being a wife material.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
lilmax:
Women do not want virgin men

Understand this

I get it. But my main question is: Does being a virgin guarantee the girl will make a good wife or won't cheat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
proclinician:

Being a whoore makes a good wife is that what u wanna hear?. I'll just give u a direct answer. Any able bodied young lady patient and disciplined enough to remain without sexual contacts till the age of 25, by being patient and disciplined enough I mean being contented with whatever she has like hair, clothes, food, academic tasks, internet data bundles, etc etc, can be patient and disciplined enough to make a perfect wife and a perfect mother. Now let me hear you say discipline and patience are not needed in being a wife material.
I have to agree though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by NobleSeed(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
healthserve:
And you're not insecure seeking for attention/clout in a pathetic manner.

Whatever issues you're entangled in, I want you to know Ubunja isn't the cause of your situationship. Fix your life
glad you are back man!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by proclinician: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I have to agree though.

There's no body on earth with the Level of patience and discipline like I've seen in virgins. They face a lot of pressure in our sex-charged society and they have to deny themselves a lot to stick to their mission. Imagine seeing a friend with a handbag cost 40k, her boyfriend got it for her, what does she give the guy, nothing but sex. Haba. A committed virgin likes this bag, wants to have it but lacks the finance so she waves aside the thought of this bag. This explanation is a huge embodiment of discipline and patience. I'm glad and very lucky to have found one to marry, she's 21 and has less than 2 years to being a doctor.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I was just trying to point out that being a virgin doesn't necessarily qualify you as a good "wife material". Anyways,we all have different opinions to things. I respect that.
then you must have written a thread called BEING A VIRGIN DOESN'T NECESSARILY QUALIFY YOU AS A GOOD "WIFE MATERIAL" and kept ubunja out of it.

But you had to call ubunja "insecure" when"we all have a different opinions to things. I respect that"
Dude,you don't respect shitt. You're just backing down because you couldn't refute my points. Smh.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
proclinician:

There's no body on earth with the Level of patience and discipline like I've seen in virgins. They face a lot of pressure in our sex-charged society and they have to deny themselves a lot to stick to their mission. Imagine seeing a friend with a handbag cost 40k, her boyfriend got it for her, what does she give the guy, nothing but sex. Haba. A committed virgin likes this bag, wants to have it but lacks the finance so she waves aside the thought of this bag. This explanation is a huge embodiment of discipline and patience. I'm glad and very lucky to have found one to marry, she's 21 and has less than 2 years to being a doctor.
yes sir.
You know i really wonder why people think virgins are weak or whatever. Do people really know what it takes to remain chaste in a world where everything from movies,to fashion to music videos, to education to peer pressure is pushing women to be hoes?? It takes super human will power.

I love and respect virgins. Seems like the Red Pill movement, hated as it is,is one of few remaining philosophies that value purity. Even most churches no longer place Virginity as a priority any more.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by proclinician: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
ubunja:
yes sir.
You know i really wonder why people think virgins are weak or whatever. Do people really know what it takes to remain chaste in a world where everything from movies,to fashion to music videos, to education to peer pressure is pushing women to be hoes?? It takes super human will power.

I love and respect virgins. Seems like the Red Pill movement, hated as it is,is one of few remaining philosophies that value purity. Even most churches no longer place Virginity as a priority any more.

The thing no be here. That kind of uncompromising commitment, honestly I can't fathom. I can't deal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by CovenHighPriest: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
ubunja:
yes sir.

You will live long.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
proclinician:

The thing no be here. That kind of uncompromising commitment, honestly I can't fathom. I can't deal
my man I don't even know how virgins do it. It's amazing honestly.

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
proclinician:
left overs are a no no.

Even my own sister has married some guy she had a history with after leaving him and getting pregnant for another man. Seems like old boyfriend never really got over her. I'm grateful for the guy for saving my sister; but I literally have zero respect for him. He's a simp ,a beta and a loser.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I have to agree though.
case closed.

Don't ever again be tempted to diss women who are trying their level best to stay pure in a broken world.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by QuietHammer(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Oga, take your L and go in peace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
ubunja:
case closed.

Don't ever again be tempted to diss women who are trying their level best to stay pure in a broken world.
i like ur miseducations keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Martinez39s(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
ubunja:
then you must have written a thread called BEING A VIRGIN DOESN'T NECESSARILY QUALIFY YOU AS A GOOD "WIFE MATERIAL" and kept ubunja out of it.

But you had to call ubunja "insecure" when"we all have a different opinions to things. I respect that"
Dude,you don't respect shitt. You're just backing down because you couldn't refute my points. Smh.
Heartlessbanker was just being a mischievous fellow who had some enmity towards you. Don't mind him/her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by angelfallz(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

I mean,I you want a virgin,then stay a virgin simple. Does it also mean a virgin makes a good wife?does it mean virgins always make a happy marriage?

No, it doesn't mean a man must be a virgin, naturally women don't look for virginity in men. also men don't have sex with emotions, women do. That is why women that sleep with 2,3, or more men loose their ability to pair bond.
A virgin woman is more likely to stay faithful to her man, because he is the man to take her virginity. Haven't you noticed that women have this strong link to the man that took their virginity?

No, virgin women does not always mean they would be good wives, nothing is set in stone. Its all about probabilities.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
angelfallz:

No, it doesn't mean a man must be a virgin, naturally women don't look for virginity in men. also men don't have sex with emotions, women do. That is why women that sleep with 2,3, or more men loose their ability to pair bond.
A virgin woman is more likely to stay faithful to her man, because he is the man to take her virginity. Haven't you noticed that women have this strong link to the man that took their virginity?

No, virgin women does not always mean they would be good wives, nothing is set in stone. Its all about probabilities.
yep. Thing is men complain about virgins attaching too much to their first man but that attaching was created to make her an invested and attached wife. Its a good thing. Men are just confused.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls / SA Radio Host To Reduce Breast Size For Better Life (PICS) / Saying Prayers Is Useless, It Doesn't Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.