Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Ubunja is just an insecure man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja is just an insecure man (3281 Views)

What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner / Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? / Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Martinez39s:
Heartlessbanker was just being a mischievous fellow who had some enmity towards you. Don't mind him/her.
very mischievous indeed. He needs a slap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Saviolamemphix:
i like ur miseducations keep it up
thank you. And God bless your sweet soul.

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
How I wish this op was near me have been holding this hockey stick before the rain started
Haven't seen anyone to bang it on

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
How I wish this op was near me have been holding this hockey stick before the rain started
Lmfao
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Tony142: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
ubunja:
thank you. And God bless your sweet soul.

I sent u a very important message on WhatsApp, pls reply me sir cool
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Tony142:

I sent u a very important message on WhatsApp, pls reply me sir cool
Tony I'm sorry I can't go to whatsapp for the next two days. I might be there around Tuesday next week.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by baralatie(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
ubunja:
well if a guy must be a virgin to marry a virgin then a woman must have a car and a house to marry a guy with a car and a house. Working from your formula.

Now if to you that makes sense then it's all good.

But here's the reality: women are not expected to bring much financially into a relationship. Many guys just want a cute girl who'll be loyal to them and little else.
Because financially the girl is expected to bring in less, it then forces expectations to be high elsewhere, namely her body and beauty.

There's no love. Only exchange.

Man brings money. Woman brings pussy. Preferably unfucked.

Why?

Because which man will pay for something other men have been getting for free!! Why buy a cow whose milk every guy in the village has been having for free? Only a desperate man.

If you, whoever you are,had high expectations for yourself, and you loved yourself, you would also want the very best for yourself.

Finally, women don't put as much value in a man's virginity as guys like you think. I mean, girls don't even want a virgin guy to be their first. Because then, Who's teaching who??
I
unfortunately this thought is not in touch with reality!
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Tony142: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
ubunja:
Tony I'm sorry I can't go to whatsapp for the next two days. I might be there around Tuesday next week.

OK sir, Tuesday is not far, I will be patient, thanks cool

1 Like

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
baralatie:

unfortunately this thought is not in touch with reality!
you mean its not in touch with losers.

If you're struggling financially you'll want a 50/50 woman who brings something to the table. But if you made Good money or have your own business you wouldn't care about your woman's wallet. Are you not the same guys who say, "real men don't take money from a woman?"

And men marry for sex. Not money. That's why you don't look for a Provider but for a pretty girl who'll be the mother of your kids. That's sex right there.

And just because you guys have become losers who will gladly marry nonvirgin hoes and single mothers it does not mean that shitt is normal. Some of us still have standards.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by baralatie(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
ubunja:
you mean its not in touch with losers.

If you're struggling financially you'll want a 50/50 woman who brings something to the table. But if you[b] made Good money or have your own business[/b] you wouldn't care about your woman's wallet. Are you not the same guys who say, "real men don't take money from a woman?"

And men marry for sex. Not money. That's why you don't look for a Provider but for a pretty girl who'll be the mother of your kids. That's sex right there.

And just because you guys have become losers who will gladly marry nonvirgin hoes and single mothers it does not mean that shitt is normal. Some of us still have standards.

you are just adding garri plus water to claim eba.
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Offpoint: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
ubunja:
my man I don't even know how virgins do it. It's amazing honestly.
So you as a non virgin guy lack discipline and patience going by your narrative right?
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by benzene00: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
baralatie:

my friend will you shut up!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by baralatie(m): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
benzene00:

my friend will you shut up!!
do you believe in the phrase money for hand back for ground
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Offpoint:

So you as a non virgin guy lack discipline and patience going by your narrative right?

Offpoint:
Lol, if you're in a religious group your opinion should be religious based... comment outside that and sound backslider.

Anyways I don't know this Ubunja of a guy, I've never read any of his thread... I once stumbled upon one of his comment. He tend to objectified the female folks which I find offensive.
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
baralatie:

feel free to share your own view on the issues at hand.

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 06, 2020
ubunja:
feel free to share your own view on the issues at hand.
how do you know a woman has bond with you ?
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Skepticus: 12:32am On Sep 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

A baseball bat would do it better.

Some of this fools need to have their skulls smashed back into its senses.

4 Likes

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Skepticus: 12:36am On Sep 06, 2020
baralatie:

do you believe in the phrase money for hand back for ground

Too much olosho don dey mess with dis one head.

Better improve yourself and find a girl of pure chastity stock to match. Stop dating hoes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by chocboi78(m): 1:29am On Sep 06, 2020
ubunja:
well if a guy must be a virgin to marry a virgin then a woman must have a car and a house to marry a guy with a car and a house. Working from your formula.

Now if to you that makes sense then it's all good.

But here's the reality: women are not expected to bring much financially into a relationship. Many guys just want a cute girl who'll be loyal to them and little else.
Because financially the girl is expected to bring in less, it then forces expectations to be high elsewhere, namely her body and beauty.

There's no love. Only exchange.

Man brings money. Woman brings pussy. Preferably unfucked.

Why?

Because which man will pay for something other men have been getting for free!! Why buy a cow whose milk every guy in the village has been having for free? Only a desperate man.

If you, whoever you are,had high expectations for yourself, and you loved yourself, you would also want the very best for yourself.

Finally, women don't put as much value in a man's virginity as guys like you think. I mean, girls don't even want a virgin guy to be their first. Because then, Who's teaching who??
I
sometimes can't be very funny ubunja.
U know for a supposedly male with a female moniker and DP, u seem to detest the " hoes " alot..
So a guy with a car and house have the license to sleep with numerous girls and then seek a virgin as a wife because he provides more to the Union.
Don't they have single ladies with cars and houses to their names also? Did u see them seeking a virgin guy or one with a low bodut count because then can provide their basic needs??
If ladies dont want virgin guys for husband because of " who is teaching who" then where did the guy learn it if not from having sex with another female.( nd they might probably be virgins at the time)..
What if the guy contracts stds and pass it to the virgin wife simply because he is the one with a house and a car??
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 1:47am On Sep 06, 2020
chocboi78:
sometimes can't be very funny ubunja.
U know for a supposedly male with a female moniker and DP, u seem to detest the " hoes " alot..
So a guy with a car and house have the license to sleep with numerous girls and then seek a virgin as a wife because he provides more to the Union.
Don't they have single ladies with cars and houses to their names also? Did u see them seeking a virgin guy or one with a low bodut count because then can provide their basic needs??
If ladies dont want virgin guys for husband because of " who is teaching who" then where did the guy learn it if not from having sex with another female.( nd they might probably be virgins at the time)..
What if the guy contracts stds and pass it to the virgin wife simply because he is the one with a house and a car??
I don't have the energy to teach you basic comprehension skills... Bye.

7 Likes

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 1:50am On Sep 06, 2020
Skepticus:

Better improve yourself and find a girl of pure chastity stock to match. Stop dating hoes.
yep ,hoes are just for fun. Anything serious is for virgins.

Fvckk hoes, Marry Virgins.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by BigJoe19: 2:40am On Sep 06, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
its a male sir.
This alone gave you out that you are a female.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by baralatie(m): 3:18am On Sep 06, 2020
Skepticus:

really
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Offpoint: 7:20am On Sep 06, 2020
ubunja:

Answer the question sir, according to that your narrative... as a non virgin guy, doesn't that mean you lack discipline and patience?
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2020
baralatie:

get out of the thread please, dont infect Ubunja wisdom with your reply.
Ubunja please ignore his mention from henceforth, the guy belongs to the simp and losers league.

4 Likes

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 06, 2020
Offpoint:

Answer the question sir, according to that your narrative... as a non virgin guy, doesn't that mean you lack discipline and patience?
I will advice you to stick to your politics section where you rant your daily tribalist episode.
The Ubunja message and redpill movement is beyond your brain capacity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 06, 2020
Kenplay:

I will advice you to stick to your politics section where you rant your daily tribalist episode.
only a redpiller online. But offline,you're probably begging those girls with cash to come visit you.
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
only a redpiller online. But offline,you're probably begging those girls with cash to come visit you.
Stop projecting your misery into my life, the Ubunja you created this topic against, has wipe you with fact and shut you up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by baralatie(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2020
Kenplay:

get out of the thread please, dont infect Ubunja wisdom with your reply.
Ubunja please ignore his mention from henceforth, the guy belongs to the simp and losers league.
I repeat do you believe in the phrase money for hand back for ground
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2020
baralatie:

I repeat do you believe in the phrase money for hand back for ground
I dont believe in that phrase too. Even if you have liitle money there is a way you will compose yourself and have a great personality that ladies will fall in love with you for free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Offpoint: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2020
Kenplay:

All I need is an answer to a very single question... I don't know why you guys are dodging and shifting goalpost.

And for the record, I am not the one you are referring to at the politics and tribal whatever.
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2020
Offpoint:

All I need is an answer to a very single question... I don't know why you guys are dodging and shifting goalpost.

And for the record, I am not the one you are referring to at the politics and tribal whatever.
What is the question ❔?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See the kind of guns found at Cubana's party / Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More / I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking, Konji Is Real” – Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.