Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 (37069 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Prophecy About Nigeria By Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by emapeteum(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2020
nsiba:

Hear me and hear me very well, we the Ibibios are proud of our heritage and have nothing in COMMON with the Jews. If you are suffering from INFERIORITY COMPLEX keep it to you damn self
My brother if you read the history well, you would realised that Hope wadell had written this long time ago.there is a whole lot of similarly.jews are God's own and am happy if my heritage has to do with the Jew.this is an external source,not written by ibibio.knowledge reduces our level of ignorance. Good morning brother

4 Likes

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Mrtaye: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2020
Heaps/mountains of used (coke,Fanta, bottled water) plastic bottles for recycling and other purposes available, please contact on 08084887677 and let's do business
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by thatsleepboy1: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2020
Omo this history no be here. Na eye opener be this for us wey no sabi ath like history inside this life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by sylve11: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2020
every tribe don dey connect to jews o. cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Mentcee(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Please answer the three easy, direct, simple, innocent, harmless and straightforward questions

Also let's find out how honest, sincere and truthful you are. Is olive skinned not in then list off the definition for swarthy, hmm?

I think it will be silly of you to deny or refute this, don't you? angry angry angry

Why use foul language in every breath?

You OK?

On drugs?

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Mentcee(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2020
donnie:

My friend look up the definition of swarthy and don't be silly. angry

Very uncivilized bloke you're!

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by emapeteum(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2020
Blackking98:
Ibibio Jews? grin
Me I Sha know my ancestors came from usak Edet in present day Cameroon while some settled Ibom(present day arochukwu).
I've never heard my elders claim we're from jews or what have you.
So of we're Jews what about our sister tribe's Efik, Annang and Oro?
Don't make me laugh this morning grin
My brother, the ibibio in that context mean all the subtribe of ibibio.annang,efik,enyong,,iron,andonis are all ibibio. Pls read books

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by emapeteum(m): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2020
Blackking98:
Ibibio Jews? grin
Me I Sha know my ancestors came from usak Edet in present day Cameroon while some settled Ibom(present day arochukwu).
I've never heard my elders claim we're from jews or what have you.
So of we're Jews what about our sister tribe's Efik, Annang and Oro?
Don't make me laugh this morning grin
My brother, the ibibio in that context mean all the subtribe of ibibio.annang,efik,enyong,,oron,andonis are all ibibio. Pls read books
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Blackking98(m): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2020
emapeteum:

My brother, the ibibio in that context mean all the subtribe of ibibio.annang,efik,enyong,,iron,andonis are all ibibio. Pls read books
So are we Jews? I don't think so

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by lomprico(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I can see that its actually you, who has quite a lot to learn, so to cure your unbelief and ignorance

sophirebenitez, don't trust whenever donnie says to you, good evening. Make it a point of duty, to first, pull aside your window curtains, to check for yourself, if true, it really is evening, Or else, you will be complicit, an accessory, aiding and abetting in the identity thief, covetousness, avarice, telling lies et ceteta crimes he is committing

[img]https://s8/images/FacePalmSmh0558d50dc2ed0cf2.gif[/img]
Some posters, like this one above, find it challenging reading through a thread from beginning to end

how will I type what I typed without following what you guys were arguing about? I dint join because am just knowing about the topic for the first time.
try eh, and Google 'olive fruits in the middle east' that is were isreal lies, select 'images' and see for yourself.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by MuttleyLaff: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s7/images/9b7a21528820cf37f639376d38671fb1.jpg[/img]
Eating olives is part of my regular staple diet, so I am very familiar with the range or different shades of its colour.

It's the Oga patapata Baba d, me and him get word. I have told donnie, that him and I, don put two feet into same trousers leg. He jumped from Roman Catholicism into Christianity, then from that into Pentarascal and from Pentarascal, he jumped from Pentarascal's steaming frying pan into the this hot fire place he currently is

lomprico:
how will I type what I typed without following what you guys were arguing about? I dint join because am just knowing about the topic for the first time.
try eh, and Google 'olive fruits in the middle east' that is were isreal lies, select 'images' and see for yourself.
[img]https://s5/images/sourcecfa79666e8110220.gif[/img]
Continue publicly showcasing your ignorance of the range or different shades of olive fruit colours in the Middle East. OK?

I'll repeat again that, eating olives is part of my regular staple diet.

I am 10000% you dont need vision correction and so clearly can see the above range or different shades of olive fruits colour. Smh. Funny character upandan NL. KMT
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2020
emapeteum:

My brother if you read the history well, you would realised that Hope wadell had written this long time ago.there is a whole lot of similarly.jews are God's own and am happy if my heritage has to do with the Jew.this is an external source,not written by ibibio.knowledge reduces our level of ignorance. Good morning brother

What history?
How many years ago did the first Europeans reach ancient Akwa Akpa territory before the arrival of hope waddel?
The Falashua Jew in Ethiopia were screened down to the smallest atom that forms man before they were accepted as, then we the Portuguese and later English merchants met us with our God of the sky and earth hundreds of years before Hope Waddle or Mary Slessor arrived is what you are now trying to attach yourself to JEW?
Be proud of who you are and stop this Jew mentality, our DNA GENE and proven anthropology studies have NOTHING in common with JEW
Ibibios are Ibibios and very proud I know my history

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Siberia01(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2020
selemempe:
[s]While not holding brief for the Jew connection, This my post goes to Ibibio and Efik people who are quick to dissociate themselves from Biafra and Igbo (largely because of their support for APC than actual beef with Igbo). As you can see, we are one people. We have mingled too much in the past and DNA may reveal that our fraternity is in the 90 percentiles.
There is no point to hate your actual brother because of an abokì that is 1000 km away. There is no point to claim Nigeria identity forced on your ancestors by whites and there is no point to claim Niger Delta identity with Edo and Ijaw nations you had nothing in common before Nigeria 200 years ago.
The Igbo, Ibibio and Efik etc are one nation under God.
[/s]
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by emapeteum(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2020
nsiba:

What history?
How many years ago did the first Europeans reach ancient Akwa Akpa territory before the arrival of hope waddel?
The Falashua Jew in Ethiopia were screened down to the smallest atom that forms man before they were accepted as, then we the Portuguese and later English merchants met us with our God of the sky and earth hundreds of years before Hope Waddle or Mary Slessor arrived is what you are now trying to attach yourself to JEW?
Be proud of who you are and stop this Jew mentality, our DNA GENE and proven anthropology studies have NOTHING in common with JEW
Do you believe humanity is one? Do you know that brothers today will be far cousins hundred years from now? History is a powerful tool that purges ignorance

3 Likes

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by emapeteum(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2020
nsiba:

What history?
Do you believe humanity is one? Do you know that brothers today will be far cousins hundred years from now? History is a powerful tool that purges ignorance.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2020
Mftivi:
you have serious problems with comprehension.

Do you know what is comprenhsion?

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2020
emapeteum:

Do you believe humanity is one? Do you know that brothers today will be far cousins hundred years from now? History is a powerful tool that purges ignorance.

You need the purge more than anything

2 Likes

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Quoting myself for more visibility since this post has reached the front page.

We should be proud to be black Africans. We shouldn't ne claiming what we are not.

AbdulSleekyto

Stop being pained.

Are you the ancestors of Europeans, Asians etc?

I'm not.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2020
dazzlingd:
What a shame, it will not be well for the white men that brought religion to africa

Was it Europeans that brought terrorism a.k.a Islam to Africa?

7 Likes

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2020
Mrtaye:
Heaps/mountains of used (coke,Fanta, bottled water) plastic bottles for recycling and other purposes available, please contact on 08084887677 and let's do business

Correct bizness I go contact you jare, no be did 419 JEWS people

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2020
Sailor22:

Proper nkot... Akwaibom goat

Ufopfop JEWISH idad, na your useless Jewish father you de refer to

2 Likes

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by kponkedenge(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2020
Na wa oh.... Everybody be Jew for Africa.

2 Likes

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by selemempe: 10:54am On Sep 06, 2020
OhBiafra:
How does this act of begging look to you? Too desperate
it's not begging. It's diplomacy. Something we igbos severely lack in politics. Gra gra hasn't gotten us anything yet. Check well
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by selemempe: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2020
Blackking98:

Guy
Learn to differentiate between hate and when someone has a different opinion from you, ibibio, Efik,Annang and Oro have not even United ourselves as one ethnic group, we're Republican in nature, everybody understands each other, we do not hate igbos, prior to Nigeria almagamation we were never in one country or kingdom with igbos so I don't understand what u mean by we were destined to be in one nation under God.
If we leave nigeria it's either we join Niger Delta republic or form our own various republic's. Biafra is not an option and never will, this doesn't mean we wish igbos bad, we wish them luck in their chase for Biafra and we can support if necessary but we can never join biafra, simple as that.
we were actually in a political union now referred to as Aro confederacy. Read it up.
That you differ in opinion with me doesn't mean much because even some igbos don't want Biafra. Ask Rochas.
The inability of Ibibio, Efik, Anang and oro people to unite under one nationality should be a matter of shame rather than of pride, propping up 'republicanism' to justify it. The only reason why whites and now Chinese are the most powerful people on earth is unity.
If we are reasonable, then the nations of the lower Niger, both South south and east would come together in a confederation like UAE.

4 Likes

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Ckmilly22(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2020
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2020
Amazingly interesting topic Op. My late dad had this book tiltled "The ibibio jews of Nigeria" I saw it in the sitting room around the year 2009, and it is somewhere in our library back in Uyo. It came in a yellow-coloured print cover with some black-coloured illustrated human figurins. It was written long ago around the 1950's. So, I believe what you state that we were part of the greater Jewish population of ancient history. Ahh! I am gonna look for that book to study it whenever I get to go back to Uyo.

4 Likes

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2020
nsiba:

Your inferiority complex is irredeemable, who are whites?
You this lunatic still thinking you must attach yourself either to Arab or Jew before anything good can be said of your identity, must really be primitive fool.
If you ever drag Ibibios to your madness may the God of our ancestors scatter your already miserable useless Jews seeking life....Ekpo Unam ikot
I think say him be ibibio guy self.

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Exmilitant(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2020
donnie:

Will shut up there... In common with who? Who told you those whites are jews? Ignorance is a disease on its own.
It's not compulsory to wake up. In fact I know many will not wake up. But all should hear and make a choice to REPENT before judgement falls.
Hey, what if the reverse was the case? What if the jews left ibibio to palestine some distant years ago? What's so fucking special about those racial, land grabbers, freemasons called israel that every tribe in Nigera wants to anchor their origin on eh?

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by rowland545(m): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2020
This mumu Biafra people again....who told u cunts we want to n Jews...we d Ibibio we believe in the son of God ..keep ur useless Jewish wannabe to ur deluded self's.

We no want Biafra we no want b Jews ...we are Nigerians weather good or bad.

I don't want to hear u attaching urselfs with d ibibios again.

Idad.

3 Likes

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by lomprico(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s5/images/sourcecfa79666e8110220.gif[/img]
Continue publicly showcasing your ignorance of the range or different shades of olive fruit colours in the Middle East. OK?

I'll repeat again that, eating olives is part of my regular staple diet.

I am 10000% you dont need vision correction and so clearly can see the above range or different shades of olive fruits colour. Smh. Funny character upandan NL. KMT

of course there are different varieties, that's why I said you should check on those commonly found in middle east. if am ignorant you won't be replying my posts.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Eddiecute86(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2020
I don’t know why some people are just so intellectually lazy to engage in a meaningful argument.
Someone came up with a piece backed up by a fact (reference) why not counter it by your own reference(s) if you are so sure he is wrong instead of shouting “inferiority complex”. I don’t see how someone reading some history about his origin is tantamount to INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

If in 200 or 300 Years to come some clans in Haiti or Jamaica decides to trace their root to a particular place in West African does that make them INFERIOR?

The removal of history from Nigeria curriculum has seriously done lots of damage than good. Nowadays nobody want to make research into the history of things any longer.

Note: I am not from the aforementioned tribe I am just a critical thinker

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by JastSiryin(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2020
You must first have very little self-worth coupled with delusion to even claim to be from another race. Are jews the only sensible people on earth? I'm a Christian, but this jewish dick sucking behavior is something I find really distasteful angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Residents Worship In Their Burnt Church After Plateau Massacre. Photos / Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.