Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,195 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. (41411 Views)

Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today / Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Tinubu-for-president Support Group Storms Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Bannylove13: 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Menance:

Ewedu emotional pathetic wimps coming for you.
Na mentions go kii you today. Them go cry tire grin
Walahi

But who send em..
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by rickyrex(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
The tormentor of Igbos and Ndigbo.

The Jagaban of politics in Africa

The Slayer of PDP

THE UNDERTAKER

Igbos will shed tears seeing this pivs.

Ride on Baba
he is and will never be the tormentor of Biafra. The struggle for freedom started when he was still pooying in potty
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bannylove13:
The Jagaban of yorubaland....

Bullion van of all Yoruba people

Puppet emperor of southwest

Daddy of all Yoruba people in Lagos state..

The very Yoruba criminal

The greatest Yoruba man dead and alive

The god of all Yoruba dieties.. greater than oduduwA himself...

The only Yoruba god that barks and everything about Yoruba tribe bows .... both living and dead

All hail Asiwaju Tinubu... the king of thieves..

Yoruba hails!

He is a political criminal
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
CilicMarin:
See Our Leader!!

See Natural Love!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/OndoAPC/status/1302199851858497536

This is what Nigerians are masters in Criminal worshipping. Once Nigerians see a criminal all over the world they are happy. Look at them praising criminal
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by arcis: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bannylove13:

The very Yoruba criminal

The only Yoruba god that barks and everything about Yoruba tribe bows .... both living and dead

Yoruba hails!

Some of you will soon die of Tinubu...

Keep Ranting...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Bannylove13: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
geesilver:

why are you so engrossed in hatred for one person this much..... ? this could be a sign of depression o if you check well

Thank you... Na my depression and hatred grin

Yoruba man advising grin
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by jrusky(m): 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bannylove13:

The very Yoruba criminal

Yoruba hails!

You are not funny and you make no sense either.

So all the gibberish you wrote up there aint of any significant so straight to bin.

Stay on course of the thread or quit the thread. Everything is not about tribalism or name callings.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Lady16(f): 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
I'm just too proud of my state ONDO

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by arcis: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
rickyrex:
he is and will never be the tormentor of Biafra. The struggle for freedom started when he was still pooying in potty

See your life..who among Biafrans can stand side by side with Tinubu...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Lipscomb(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
It Seems you don't know your biological father.
CilicMarin:
The Slayer Of IPOB Vandals....

May God Bless You Abundantly , Daddy Mi! shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Any country you find Nigerian you will see them following a criminal, if you go to developed countries like Europe and America you will see Nigeria worshiping criminals which can do nothing for them. Their country is last in the world in every thing but they want to vote for themselves

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Bizibi(m): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
CilicMarin:

I wish you know......online sycophant.
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Bannylove13: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
jrusky:

You are not funny and you make no sense either.

So all the gibberish you wrote up there aint of any significant so straight to bin.

Stay on course of the thread or quit the thread. Everything is not about tribalism or name callings.

Yoruba gibberish grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nigerian criminals from all over the world come here this is your stage making some noise this use your stage stop fooling yourself and suffering in poverty
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Noel19: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Asapchris:

You forgot to add the nightmare of Igbos.

The fear of igbos.

The controller of okoros
Etc lol

You're right, we should also include

The slave master of Yorubas

The slavekeeper of Afonjas

The slave trader of Òmò Oduduwas

The Emperor in charge of brown roof republicans

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
All criminals come here is time to party. Don't worry poverty and 10 billion dollar lawsuit is on your head
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by fredoooooo: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Iyalaya anybody ... Akanbi Oko iya won cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Ayomi90: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
KossyKiss97:
Abeg go and storm the price of Rice, Petrol and electricity tariffs back to normal.

We are tired of all these una storming.
Is he ur president? He is a party leader nd he is doing his job diligently, go nd meet Buhari to turn d price down.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Noel19:

You're right, we should also include

The slave master of Yorubas

The slavekeeper of Afonjas

The slave trader of Òmò Oduduwas

The Emperor in charge of brown roof republicans

you forgot to add Masters of wedding and party including fooling themselves

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Noel19: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
AbaLion:

There is only one Tinubu, every other Igbo leaders are Tinuosu.

-Lion

Yes you're right, there's only one Tinubu

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Yus2020: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thief and drug Baron tinubu is a thief
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by geesilver(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bannylove13:

Thank you... Na my depression and hatred grin

Yoruba man advising grin
I don't need to be a Yoruba before advising you...... we need to help a brother psycologically..... too much hatred kills positive thinking and might result in low self esteem

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by jrusky(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bannylove13:

Yoruba gibberish grin

You see that is what I just said. A nonentity is very easy to identify. I know tribal madness already crept to your brain and you are ready to display it and surely you just did. Shame on you.

We are talking election campaign so stay on course tell that tribal madness in your brain to return or vacate your skull.

Just jealous of Yoruba but you can never reach them in your present life and your miserable life beyond.

Mind you im not from SW nor Tinubu fan neither apc fan but I hate when people like you just trying to heat up the roof.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Noel19: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
dalass:

Hatred and bitterness eats like cancer.... Its not healthy.... . Hating on people who never offended you is terrible.

The man is forging ahead and backbiting makes the doer to be perpetually at the back!

Keep your-gutter-like mouth shut! Who's hating on who?

This is the same way you guys packaged the world's most incompetent president in 2015 and now we are all paying for your sins.

Nonsense and Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by ChukwuObe: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
CilicMarin:

Amennnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Emekaike88: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2020

Join Now: [url=/7SqaOR9]W W W . F U N D B O O S T. C L U B[/url]

《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

START MAKING AS MUCH AS $100 DAILY ONL!NE STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!

WITH A MINIMUM OF $10, YOU CAN BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

CARD DEPOSITS, BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

BUY BITCOIN: https://luno.com

JOIN OUR DIGITAL PLATFORM TO START EARNING USING FOUR EASY STEPS: SIGN UP》ADD FUNDS》INVEST 》GET YOUR RETURNS.

All you require to earn is made accessible on your secured dashboard.

Fundboost receives your investment and with the help of experienced digital investment managers, they are able to deliver an amazing RETURN ON INVESTMENT of up to 10% every day for the total of 20 days investment tenure. .

THIS IS A SIDE INCOME PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS YOU FOCUS ON YOUR DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES.

You can also make over $1 for every registration using your affiliate link.

Join Us Right Now:
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by ennyrah: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Jagaban
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by LaboPolitics: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Menance:

Ewedu emotional pathetic wimps coming for you.
Na mentions go kii you today. Them go cry tire grin

Make dem cry full GP tank. As dem dey lament, we dey jolly. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by ChukwuObe: 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
jrusky:

You see that is what I just said. A nonentity is very easy to identify. I know tribsl madness already crept to your brain and you are ready to display it and surely you just did. Shame on you.

We are talking election campaign so stay on course tell that tribal madness in your brain to return vacate your skull.

Just jealous of Yoruba but you can never reach them in your present life and your miserable life beyond.

Mind you im not from SW nor Tinubu fan neither apc fan but I hate when people like you just trying to heat up the roof.

The problem I have with the ipob Kanu's foolish followers is that they hate Yorubas with passion and yet they refuse to leave our land to go back to their landlocked region. They are very shameless

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by LaboPolitics: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
arcis:

Some of you will soon die of Tinubu...

Keep Ranting...

Just like many of you ewedu baboons have 'died of anti-Ojukwu and anti-Kanu hate?'
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Omooba77: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
CilicMarin:

Jubilating over someone stealing your destiny..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Visits Fati Attahiru, Widow Of Late Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s / Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.