Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. (41433 Views)

Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today / Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Tinubu-for-president Support Group Storms Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
seunmsg:
Asiwaju Akanbi, the GENERAL of Nigeria’s politics. He leads, others follow. Ondo State is a goal already.

Tinubu is a thief.
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by candygist: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
CilicMarin:
The Slayer Of IPOB Vandals....

May God Bless You Abundantly , Daddy Mi! shocked

What exactly has he done for the good of the common Nigeria ?
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by lereinter(m): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
CilicMarin:

May your life be like the way buhari is running nigeria

The way tinubu keep quiet to buhari rulership, that's how God will keep quiet to your life.

Amen
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by duwdu: 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
mamaafrik:
Oniranu na selfish sombori,na things like they always sweet hin body,fuel hike,electricity price hike,killing,change of service chiefs,waterbill,Amotekun,Ruga issues,you won't hear anything that concerns the masses from him,when he was hooting #occupyNigeria in 2012,people think he is a selfless man but now that the man has used him to cling to power now,he suddenly turned dumb and some mofutauuu will still claim him as a Messiah come 2023.
If Tinubu near power,the corruption , economic nose diving and killing for this country go quadruple IBB era.
Una talk say una no wan get sense ni
Awon agbaya oshi

TBH, this sort of rascality and name-calling gets you nowhere. It only shows poor upbringing, I'm afraid.

Your choice is simple: Nominate/back your own messiah, campaign for him/her, and hopefully such a person comes to power and remains true to your type. Or become a messiah yourself.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by duwdu: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
LegendHero:

You guys are always attacking the wrong person in the context of protest.

Normally for any protest to become successful in Nigeria, there has to be input from politicians most especially the opposition. Even if Tinubu is disappointed in Buhari policies, he won’t go out and start organizing protests to destroy his party so why the wailing.

The PDP failed as opposition and it is shameful that all they do is to wail on social media and write epistle wailing daily without no meaningful oppositional politics. You mean Buhari will arrest them likes of Atiku, Kwakwanso, Jonathan, Saraki, Bose George, and etc if they carry placards and protest?

If Atiku lead the protest in the NE, Wike lead in the SS, Bode George lead in the SW, Peter Obi in the SE, Kwakwanso in the NW, and Saraki in the NC simultaneously. You think Buhari won’t halt the price hike?

You can see that the opposition then controlled by Tinubu sponsored series of protest against Jonathan which was part of the reason why they were able to achieve the feat of defeating the incumbent.

Very well said.

P34c3

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Blakpot: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

It is the same thing for me they started calling me IPOB when that did not work they move on to Ghana and South Africa. Now they just shut up because they know I am none of that. To move Nigeria forward we need to tell ourselves the truth and stop vote for criminals

Seriously that's the way forward.

Speak d truth, hold these politicians, religious leaders, and other relevant institutions responsible for their actions or inactions.

But whenever I come on nairaland, I become discouraged. There's so much hatred n division based on ethnicity n religion. And in d end its us the masses suffering.

While the leaders have secured d future of their future generations at our expense.

Seeing all these things, I don't see any hope for the future (if this present youths are the future). No wonder sum xtians claim its endtimes.
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Blakpot: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Did you see the youth in some part of kwara state protested that the price of marijuana is too high this is part of the problem

Haha abeg don't make me laugh joor!
Nigeria smh

Well at least they can feel the effect too. Even na weed lol!

Anyway na their life!

We just have to do d best we can, and live right in this God forsaken nation we were born into.
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by chrisdolly(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=LegendHero post=93604003]

Yes definitely, people will judge APC based on the performance of Buhari and I’m very sure it will affect them in 2023 except if they can turn things around before then.

However, there are lot of factors that can influence 2023 besides Buhari performance and that will be the major determinant of whether they will succeed or fail.

But Tinubu will never come online and condemn Buhari like an opposition, if he wants to help, he can always tell Buhari his advise underground coz he have access to him. But expecting the leader of a party to come openly to start insulting or blaming the president on policies will be tantamount to waiting for a crab to blink.[

Bros!! I love you. You've just rolled out an intelligent analysis. Kudos]

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by tiredoflife(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
LegendHero:

Yes definitely, people will judge APC based on the performance of Buhari and I’m very sure it will affect them in 2023 except if they can turn things around before then.

However, there are lot of factors that can influence 2023 besides Buhari performance and that will be the major determinant of whether they will succeed or fail.

But Tinubu will never come online and condemn Buhari like an opposition, if he wants to help, he can always tell Buhari his advise underground coz he have access to him. But expecting the leader of a party to come openly to start insulting or blaming the president on policies will be tantamount to waiting for a crab to blink.

Who made him the leader of apc
U can call him yoruba leader abeg [size=8pt][/size]
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by earnit3: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
His business
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Slurity(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zendinho:
This is how they turned up five years ago and today we are all in this MESS....
How can we explained that a bag of rice is now #32000,
# fuel 165
A dollar is #420
Electricity is becoming worst....

Infact we are going to OTUEKE to beg GEJ for forgiveness.
You really need to start watching international Tv and see what is going on in other countries and the whole world. People like you find not even know that Italy and Brazil are already in recession. All you know is watch Big brother Africa and Africa magic and complain

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by obowunmi(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Devilish satanic men.
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by leokid866: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
seunmsg:
Asiwaju Akanbi, the GENERAL of Nigeria’s politics. He leads, others follow. Ondo State is a goal already.
I swear....
Even Edo self....if anyone dont believe that pdp is prepared to lose that election, they should ask themselves why they let obaseki choose shaibu as his running mate.....as it stands they know they've lost Edo....and Ondo....they are just waiting for the results to come in....
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by leokid866: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
humilitypays:
Mhen forget it, Igbos are the measuring tape every other tribe in Nigeria uses to compare measurements, imagine this thread is about Tinubu and Ondo election, but from page 1 to the last page, its been all about Igbo this, Igbo that.....its not easy to be the lion tribe, the only tribe that stand alone challenging everybody without fear even in their own soil, e no easy.....who say e easy make him try nonsense cheesy cheesy cheesy

Igbo wu Igbo ndi oma.

In Nigeria today, Igbos stand as the opposition to APC.

Whenever anybody criticizes Buhari or APC, he is called Igbo because Igbos are the only tribe that have balls and gut to tell Buhari, Tinubu and APC to gerrarahia mhen grin grin
Lol....your sense of entitlement is beginning to run into madness....I suggest you stop smoking whatever it is that got you feelings omega type of way....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Chris2863(m): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bannylove13:

Dem no reach

I chop Yoruba winch
Lol
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by nnamdi640: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
The tormentor of Igbos and Ndigbo.

The Jagaban of politics in Africa

The Slayer of PDP

THE UNDERTAKER

Igbos will shed tears seeing this pivs.

Ride on Baba
Your master will soon disappoint you and your fellow just like the way MKO was disgraced and sent to his grave.I trust,the Fulanis, they will treat your madness when that comes,just continue displaying your foolishness.
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Olisehinnocent: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Here comes theifnibu, the afonja online incoming president grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by ebuka440: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
You mean the bullion van slayer

CilicMarin:
The Slayer Of Afonja Vandals....

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Rolexjerry(m): 5:00am On Sep 06, 2020
CilicMarin:

The god of all zombies.....
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by AfonjaConehead: 5:58am On Sep 06, 2020
Make I just land wood for ya head now grin

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Zendinho(m): 6:17am On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=Slurity post=93614671]You really need to start watching international Tv and see what is going on in other countries and the whole world. People like you find not even know that Italy and Brazil are already in recession. All you know is watch Big brother Africa and Africa magic and complain

You are the second problem we are facing in this country after BUBU the MUMU grin
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by NGpatriot: 6:24am On Sep 06, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Tinubu is a thief.

You forgot to tell us what Tinubu stole from your poor and wretched village or even from anywhere.

With all your allocations, IGR and debts, all you end up with in your village is 1 can of kerosene, wheelbarrow and borehole so who is stealing your money.

Poor Igbos...
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by dominion001(m): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2020
CilicMarin:

Lazy youth, calling another man "Daddy" while his biological father is "papa" at home.

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

You forgot to tell us what Tinubu stole from your poor and wretched village or even from anywhere.

With all your allocations, IGR and debts, all you end up with in your village is 1 can of kerosene, wheelbarrow and borehole so who is stealing your money.

Poor Igbos...

Tinubu is a Thief.

Cry us a River
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by 02Kebreal(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2020
favor914:
Least we forget Atiku’s Political Oga & Business Partner.

U are there..
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
Blakpot:

Seriously that's the way forward.

Speak d truth, hold these politicians, religious leaders, and other relevant institutions responsible for their actions or inactions.

But whenever I come on nairaland, I become discouraged. There's so much hatred n division based on ethnicity n religion. And in d end its us the masses suffering.

While the leaders have secured d future of their future generations at our expense.

Seeing all these things, I don't see any hope for the future (if this present youths are the future). No wonder sum xtians claim its endtimes.

Abroad it is the same thing with Nigerians in UK and America they will tell you this person cannot do anything for us next day they're going to vote for that person especially Nigerians in UK. There was some Nigerians leaving on our road when I was in Colorado they will tell you that Nigeria government can do nothing for us the next day they are catching a plane to go and vote in Nigeria illiteracy is the problem with us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by rickyrex(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
arcis:

See your life..who among Biafrans can stand side by side with Tinubu...
igbos are not known for licking feet
Re: Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. by haleighaugustu: 8:19am On Jan 12, 2022
The third step involves removing the mold from the oven. After the rotation has finished, the mold is removed from the oven and introduced to a cooling chamber. You also may find your ideal information about rotational molding services on www.grangerplastics.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miriam Keyamo Weds Desmond Ike (Photo) / Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing / Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.