Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) (25985 Views)

My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? / Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Meet In Saudi Arabia (photos) / 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
NO FRONT SEAT NOT GOING TYPE>>>I actually fall in this category. If it remain just one passenger for the bus to move, if I don't get a front seat, I won't leave with it. I prefer to be the first in another bus just to occupy the front seat.

THE BRAGGING ONES >>>they either have small change in their pocket and they will like to intimidate people inside the bus. Do you know who I am? Is it because I decide to take public transport is that why you think we are mates?
And once some of them is sitting close to a fine babe in the bus, they are either calling OTEDOLA OR DANGOTE for a meeting
They are either arranging one nonsense unreal multimillion naira deal with a fictious person.
They will make every other person in the bus feel inferior with their calls.
If you get money true true, why you dey inside public transport?

THE FARTERS( MESS MESS PEOPLE) This set of people don't deserve to make heaven. (joke).. They might have probably taken agbo jedi (herb) and taken beans the previous day. If they want to release the atomic Hiroshima, they will concentrate on something else so you won't be able to relate the mess to their facial expression. Only God knows what that driver took and I was beside him..each time he wants to troway, he will hold his phone and get ready to make a call. It got to a time we have to tell him heeesir, pls e lo yagbe.(pls visit the toilet, we will wait.) na me feel am pass cos I was sitting beside him..

THE "I WANT TO PUPU" TYPE===This set of people will never do their thing in their houses before boarding a bus. Every 20 to 30 mins, they are either shouting "I go pupu inside bus if una no allow me come down or driver I go piss inside your bus...

THE CALLERS>> It will get to a point in time and you begin to wonder if they work with a telecommunication company. They can make calls all through a 5 hours journey....

THE SLEEPERS>>>> Shey you see these types, immediately the bus moves, they are already snoring and dem go dey use their own disturb you. They will just put on their earpiece and piam, they've started sleeping and resting their head or whole body on you as if you be durable foam..

THE OPPORTINIST>> It is either these ones don't have complete transport fare or they only have the exact amount that will take them to their destination.
They won't have call card
No money to buy eggroll or bold ginger.
Bros abeg you get card for phone? I Wan call my host.
Bros abeg hungry dey worry me
Aunty pls don't be angry o, can you help me flash this number?
If dem give dem opportunity, they will try to sit on the engine to avoid paying transport fare...

THE DISTURBERS >>> These ones are either telling you "aunty abeg help me to hold this child I want to adjust.
They will pay for one seat and lap 4 children. Immediately the car moves, all the children will automatically find a space to sit dem go come turn you to sardine untop your money o..
They are either shouting "junior stop it, this aunty will beat you if you spoil his bag o.
As they are admonishing one child with a heavy slap, the other one is already receiving heavy knock on the head then all the pickin go begin shout at the top of their voice..

-THE EATERS >>> you will want to believe these ones have not eaten anything for almost a year.
As they are buying eggroll, they are buying drinks. In the space of 4hrs journey, they would have bought almost 20 different types of food...
They can eat anything.. And their types plenty for nairaland, na dem dey chop snake, rat, periwinkle, mouse, toad, chameleon etc.. Any small thing, THEY ARE ALREADY SHOUTING PEPPER SOUP HAS LANDED....

NOTE--we are actually the architect of our problems sometimes. I was travelling from osogbo to Lagos on Thursday morning, I got to the park around 5am and could you believe the transport fare was 2500 the previous day being Wednesday and on Thursday it was already 3000. We asked why, they said they've increased fuel price even when the pump price haven't been adjusted and I asked the attendant, she said she sold it for the driver at the normal price and they are already increasing transportation price for something they've not implemented..

ADD YOURS..

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Deborah98(f): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
The social medias, lolzzzzz I belong here, posting, reposting, take selfies even inside bus....
The phone masters, hand is always on phone either they're reading news, chatting or making and answering a phone call....
The JJC's maybe it's there first time traveling and every now and then they'll be asking where are we....I also belong here...
Then lastly the over Sabi....they tend to know everything about people, places,events so any little opportunity they get you see them opening mouth upandan....

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by illicit(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
The talkatives

I was once in a bus from Akure to Lagos and there was this man that had started talking even from the park before the bus started moving, this man never stopped till Lagos, it got to a point that we all used earpiece, even those that didn't have initially, they bought at Ore.

The driver started singing because there was no sound system in the bus.

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Simplyleo: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
If you get money true true, why you dey inside public transport?
This assumption is very wrong.

In Lagos, na everybody dey enter danfo, whether you be rich or poor man.

I was in a public transit bus, danfo, to be precise and next seated to my right was a guy I know very well. I don't know his worth but dude lives in his own house in VI and owns 2 cars (SUV Benz and a Sedan car, Toyota Corrola, 2015/16 model).

I drive Toyota Rav4, 2017, and Corrola 2012. But we were there in a public transport.

Sometimes, in Lagos, you make life easy for yourself by boarding public transport, it doesn't mean anything. Imagine getting stuck in traffic for over 2 hrs and there is absolutely nothing you can do. But in a public transport, you have option. Moreover, a street boy like me will want to hit the street life once in a while. wink

Though I don't support the paparazi some guys put in public places such as buses.

What you should have said is, "if you are truly well to do, no need displaying it, cos you may be a target for criminals".

Evan's pipu are still full ground. grin

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by blazepascal(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
the preachers

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Simplyleo:

I was in a public transit bus, danfo, to be precise and next seated to my right was a guy I know very well. I don't know his worth but dude lives in his own house in VI and owns 2 cars (SUV Benz and a Sedan car, Toyota Corrola, 2015/16 model).

I drive Toyota Rav4, 2017, and Corrola 2012. But we were there in a public transport.

Sometimes, in Lagos, you make life easy for yourself by boarding public transport, it doesn't mean anything. Imagine getting stuck in traffic for over 2 hrs and there is absolutely nothing you can do. But in a public transport, you have option. Moreover, a street boy like me will want to hit the street life once in a while. wink

Though I don't support the paparazi some guys put in public places such as buses.

What you should have said is, "if you are truly well to do, no need displaying it, cos you may be a target for criminals".

well it is so rare to see well to do people doing interstate with public transport.
It is so rare

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Simplyleo: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
southniyikaye:
well it is so rare to see well to do people doing interstate with public transport.
It is so rare
Intra-state bro. Very common especially in Lagos.

If you think otherwise, it means you don't know Lagos.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by flemsy15(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
ok
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by EkupnseCal64: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
Need access to quick personal loan under 1million Naira?

You might qualify to get one at low interest rate...

Send in your applications NOW!!!

www.is. gd/fbsloan

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by EdmundChidera(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
Just shout buhari you're doing well

Come back and tell us how everyone in the bus will act

grin

10 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Madibah(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
G
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by wildcatter23(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
cool
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Prodigee: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
THE NEVER ADJUST
This ones(mostly females) go siddon for inside public transport like say na dem living room dem dey. They will never adjust for other passengers and will only do it grudgingly. They want to sit down comfortably and still not adjust for others. Talk about eating your cake and still having it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by MzMercie: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
The mess mess people ehn, no matter how you check people's facial expressions, you can't get them grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by MrOjay1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
You forgot to add:

THE POLITICAL AFICIONADOS:These ones sit anywhere in the bus while waiting for the bus to set off.

Fews minutes into the journey,they just start political conversations by saying,

'what is Buhari even doing in this country sef?'

OR

'Sanwo-Olu dey try for Lagos'

OR

'Tinubu is already making plans ahead of 2023'...etc

When they make any of these statements,fellow passengers join in the conversation almost immediately which always ends in argument,fight or 'Do you know who i am?'

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Tonyspecial(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
What about runz guyz (toasters) nko? Babe please can i have ur number type

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
undecided
Ever gone on a road trip with Lala?
All he talks about is snakes embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
The crazy driver...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Madibah(m): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89 should be in that list
Always disturbing with preaching in the bus

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by horpeyemmi66(m): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
How about those who bring goats on board? Was in a Vehicle one time, a certain man kept a goat in the boot of the vehicle and went to sit in front with the driver.

Anytime the vehicle enters into a pothole, the goat would bleat and kick repeatedly while the man would also yell from the front in Yoruba, "Eyin eyan mi e ma binu o, maa to bole".

38 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Risingblue008(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Debaters

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Shellsploit: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
angry
Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by Epositive(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
How about the preachers?

This set of people, probably upcoming evangelists, will join the vehicle from the garage, to pray and preach to the passengers. They usually alight from the vehicle after some minutes to the journey.

They can be very disturbing but to avoid being tagged "demonic", everybody go just dey endure.grin

19 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by ZombieTERROR: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

7 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by akmath: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
The Kid that wants to seat close to Erica.

5 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by tundchip2: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
The ones that talk and argue about politics.

And, I hope you don't sit next to a Jehovah witness on a long journey.

They'll talk and talk and talk about Jesus and being born again to you with their low voices.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by tunjilee003: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
The jjc's..... I fall into this category, I don't travel only when I'm going back to school (Lagos to ilorin).... Whenever my mum called to ask where has our bus gotten to, I'll just tell her we are close to ibadan or anything that comes to mind... .

11 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) by manuelcc(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trailer Falls On A Car In Kubwa, Abuja (Photos) / My Visit To Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum In Ghana Pics & Video / Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.