Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,988 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 (34980 Views)

5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by samsard(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
"Those who always seek the path of least resistance will never conquer mountains."
A little quote for today.

4 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by berbs: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2020
samsard:
"Those who always seek the path of least resistance will never conquer mountains."
A little quote for today.

Meaning, leave your comfort zone and explore other options like GoTranscript, TranscribeMe, CastingsWords, TigerFish, and the likes. You can also startup yours by joining Upwork and Fiverr and get hooked directly with clients setting up your own rate. God bless us all.

6 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by samsard(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2020
berbs:

Meaning, leave your comfort zone and explore other options like GoTranscript, TranscribeMe, CastingsWords, TigerFish, and the likes. You can also startup yours by joining Upwork and Fiverr and get hooked directly with clients setting up your own rate. God bless us all.
Sure. Let's leave our comfort zones and endure discomfort to achieve more.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by ABUPHARM(m): 4:14am On Nov 21, 2020
I'm glad I stumbled across this thread.
But I have few questions
1. Can I be a beneficiary of qa with my mobile phone only?
2. How do I create a paypal account?
3. Do I need to be extremely good at typing or being average is okay?
Thanks as I anticipate your reply
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by ABUPHARM(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
dryakson:
For those asking for the group, this is the link. I don't know if they revoked the link sha.
https://chat.whatsapp DOT com/HPWodrgZLkC0Vk11ct4hEW

CHANGE THE "DOT"
The link ain't working, even after the dot change
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by Emeraldfynest(m): 12:37am On Nov 27, 2020
Hello guys, pls I need the link for creating the PayPal account.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by okirewaju(f): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Let me lay my complaint there
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by okirewaju(f): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Emeraldfynest:
Hello guys, pls I need the link for creating the PayPal account.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L1TiijdFxxx81cj8a1q5rXZAjeidcQyC/view?usp=drivesdk

Check there

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by Emeraldfynest(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2020
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hello guys,

Who has withdrawn from Lesotho PayPal to UBA Africard of recent ?

Did you get your money in Naira or USD, with this new CBN policy
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by petroldollar: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2020
samsard:
If you work on a PC, you can try taking the GT test. It'll most likely frustrate you, but if you take your time to patiently do it, then you should hopefully be able to get in after some attempts. You can make up to $7.5 from one difficult file on GT if you can crack it, and I have honestly done $3 for 3 minutes once, which was a clear urgent file. The base payment is $2.33 for 10 minutes. There has not be a time where there were no jobs since I joined, the only thing is they may be difficult.
Note: do not open multiple accounts as it'll lead to automatic rejection of your applications.
Good Morning. pls what is the website to take the GT test pls?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by samsard(m): 7:55am On Dec 13, 2020
petroldollar:
Good Morning. pls what is the website to take the GT test pls?
Gotranscript dot com

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by petroldollar: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
samsard:
Gotranscript dot com
Thanks bro. pls i need ur help, i am having issues getting passed the quiz stage. If u don't mind, can i chat u up on whatsapp pls?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by LoverOfLove: 11:50am On Dec 14, 2020
petroldollar:
Thanks bro. pls i need ur help, i am having issues getting passed the quiz stage. If u don't mind, can i chat u up on whatsapp pls?

Pay me 2k and I'll help you pass the quiz test in minutes. I'll send the answers to you in minutes
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by Bestlily(f): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
LoverOfLove:

Pay me 2k and I'll help you pass the quiz test in minutes. I'll send the answers to you in minutes

I will pay 1k after I must have passed the quiz. Deal?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by elantraceey(f): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bestlily:

I hope you know that the quiz is different from the test and that quiz is easy and you can try multiple times till you get it,just go back and read the FAQ for the part you failed
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by samsard(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
LoverOfLove:

Why will you want to bill him for something that he can do or you guide him towards?
Hope you're well aware that the audio test is the main hurdle?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by samsard(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bestlily:

Don't pay him a dime for the quiz. Trust me, the hardest part is the test proper. You need to know the guideline to pass the test which they've made really hard to pass.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by LoverOfLove: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bestlily:

Deal!

After you pass the quiz, pay me the 1k. I could even help you with it this night if you don't mind.

Note, I'm helping you with only the quiz and nothing more for 1k

Oya, how do I contact you. I'll get it done for you this night.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by Bestlily(f): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2020
elantraceey:

I hope you know that the quiz is different from the test and that quiz is easy and you can try multiple times till you get it,just go back and read the FAQ for the part you failed

It seems so simple but I can't get pass it. I have tried so many times. Read the guidelines and even sent email to them. I dont know what I'm doing wrong. If you can, please help.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by Bestlily(f): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2020
samsard:
Don't pay him a dime for the quiz. Trust me, the hardest part is the test proper. You need to know the guideline to pass the test which they've made really hard to pass.

I know..I have read that guideline and it still shocks me that I keep failing it. I have tried oo. Ha!!
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by Emeraldfynest(m): 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Good afternoon guys, pls I created a Lesotho PayPal and I'm trying to link it with my First Bwnk account(savings), I called the First Bank customer care and they provided the routing number but PayPa said I hould check my details again. Pls I need help on this nwafresh and other bosses here.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by tyreal(f): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Please, who can put me through this from the beginning? Thank you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by Yang1993: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Create a verified PayPal , skrill, payoneer and many more account for any country. We provide the necessary document for verification.

Utility bill, Government ID or any other identity document, SSN, bank statement and many more..

Contact WhatsApp only: +2347064571275
We will respond as soon as possible.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2020
tyreal:
Please, who can put me through this from the beginning? Thank you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by TechCapon(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Schrodinger1:

I have another Get Paid To write online Job you and any other person would love to do. You can make $3/day in just few minutes being online. You get paid to comment on topics. Its an European company.

If you're interested, PM. Its not a scam and it's absolutely free to join.
I've sent you a pm. How do I add you on whatsapp?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 by TechCapon(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
samsard:
Why will you want to bill him for something that he can do or you guide him towards?
Hope you're well aware that the audio test is the main hurdle?
qa world has become so terrible. No longer as lucrative as it used to be. I won't advise my enemy to join.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Graduate Who Shared CVs In UK Subway Now Hiring (Photo) / FIRS Recruitment: Breaking News! / Man Explains How Removing Nigerian Name From CV Got Him UK Job Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.