Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

I Need A Dog After My Dog On Heat Got Lost. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need A Dog After My Dog On Heat Got Lost. (1045 Views)

I Just Bought This Dog On Sunday And I Dont Know It Breed Or What To Feed Her / My lhasa apso, Beverly is on heat again. / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Dog After My Dog On Heat Got Lost. by akpota(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6099946/please-nl-folk-need-dog

This is my first post on pet section although i'm a frequent reader
of the section. Three days ago, i gave my female gsd mix dog to
a friend gsd to mate at Morogbo, Badagry Lagos state Nigeria.
He didn't chain the dog as i instructed. When he went to work,
breeze open his gate and the dog escaped. I haven't seen the dog
and it more than 72hours now. I'm so attached to this dog.
Friends and family are pained. I need to quickly replace this girl
so i can console myself. My body system changed because of
the loss. This is a dog, i feed even before i take my meal. Please
NL family do anyone have a dog to give out at this time. If
outside Lagos, i would pay for its transportation.
Please guys even if you could give yours for a token i don't mind. Pease help a bro. I'm so attached to this lovely dog that i think of her everytime. I just want to replace her and transfer the love to the new pup.

I
await your responce friends. Mods, kindly please help move to fp
please.

Friends, I'm still waiting for your responses ooh.
Re: I Need A Dog After My Dog On Heat Got Lost. by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 09, 2020
akpota:
https://www.nairaland.com/6099946/please-nl-folk-need-dog

This is my first post on pet section although i'm a frequent reader
of the section. Three days ago, i gave my female gsd mix dog to
a friend gsd to mate at Morogbo, Badagry Lagos state Nigeria.
He didn't chain the dog as i instructed. When he went to work,
breeze open his gate and the dog escaped. I haven't seen the dog
and it more than 72hours now. I'm so attached to this dog.
Friends and family are pained. I need to quickly replace this girl
so i can console myself. My body system changed because of
the loss. This is a dog, i feed even before i take my meal. Please
NL family do anyone have a dog to give out at this time. If
outside Lagos, i would pay for its transportation.
Please guys even if you could give yours for a token i don't mind. Pease help a bro. I'm so attached to this lovely dog that i think of her everytime. I just want to replace her and transfer the love to the new pup.

I
await your responce friends. Mods, kindly please help move to fp
please.

this your story no add up at all!!!!!!

Friends, I'm still waiting for your responses ooh.
Re: I Need A Dog After My Dog On Heat Got Lost. by setobaba: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2020
Picture of you and your dog in three different occasions maybe might be lucky with my pup
Re: I Need A Dog After My Dog On Heat Got Lost. by seyi200(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2020
Hmmm this life, may God never put us to shame ,if you want to help, help, which one is three different picture in different occasion ..this life ehn.. Hmm, He even finished it with * Maybe the guy might be lucky* God no go shame us. Guy dm me if you would like a gsd.

quote author=setobaba post=93944105]Picture of you and your dog in three different occasions maybe might be lucky with my pup [/quote]
Re: I Need A Dog After My Dog On Heat Got Lost. by akpota(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
seyi200:
Hmmm this life, may God never put us to shame ,if you want to help, help, which one is three different picture in different occasion ..this life ehn.. Hmm, He even finished it with * Maybe the guy might be lucky* God no go shame us. Guy dm me if you would like a gsd.
I will dm you bro. Thanks bro

quote author=setobaba post=93944105]Picture of you and your dog in three different occasions maybe might be lucky with my pup
Re: I Need A Dog After My Dog On Heat Got Lost. by akpota(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
Pandsho:

Bria pandasho, it would be very wrong saying my story does not add up. Saying this hurts me a lot right now. I can dm the guy I have it to. I can even screenshot our chat right now.
Bros don’t be quick to judge people. It hurts.
Re: I Need A Dog After My Dog On Heat Got Lost. by setobaba: 5:51am On Sep 18, 2020
[quote author=akpota post=94033213][/quote]

What lol
Re: I Need A Dog After My Dog On Heat Got Lost. by Goldenheart(m): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2020
Excuse me what's gsd?
Re: I Need A Dog After My Dog On Heat Got Lost. by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2020
akpota:

Bria pandasho, it would be very wrong saying my story does not add up. Saying this hurts me a lot right now. I can dm the guy I have it to. I can even screenshot our chat right now.
Bros don’t be quick to judge people. It hurts.

it doesn't still add up. post the pictures requested. The chat is not necessary because it could be you behind the two phones. The reason i am saying this is if someone gifts you this dog and they eventually find out it is untrue, they will never want to help other people in genuine situation. I don't have a dog presently but my younger brother does. if the dog is unchained, the moment you step out it runs towards you. so your friend chained his dog and didn't chain yours. try another line of BS, this one no work at all.

in BTW happy birthday

1 Like

Re: I Need A Dog After My Dog On Heat Got Lost. by akpota(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Bros i will try to post her pic. I will even show my guy and I chat. I will screen grab it. He didn’t chain his male dog friend. Mine too he didn’t chain as instructed. So mine wasn’t okay with a strange environment. She ran out when breeze opened the gate.
I will scroll my old phone for pic. In the meantime look at our chat between me and the guy who lost her.
I talk to him about the dog and if he can make some pay for it so I could get another and since that was not forth coming, I took to Nl with hopes that someone would be touched to help.

Re: I Need A Dog After My Dog On Heat Got Lost. by akpota(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Guys i still need a dog. Bro look at the previous update. If u need the friend number that lost the dog. I will send it. To the other guys willing to help please do.

(1) (Reply)

7months Old Male Gsd For QUICK SALES / Cheap Rottweiler Puppies For Sale… / Exotic Animals Needed For Mini Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.