Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) (5737 Views)

Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by Ababbio: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Popular Nigerian hip-pop singer David Adeleke, better known as Davido once again stormed the street of Oshobi in Lagos state yesterday. As always his presence created warm atmosphere to everyone around, some guys where seen with their shirts off while others where excorting his white Bentley.

The feeling was real, the joy around him and his fans contagious to the extent that those hawking had to rush close to be noticed by Davido.

Who would have thought that a top celebrity with a high profile like Davido would think of to storm the streets to show his fans some gheto love? I guess no one but OBO did it just to let everyone know he has a great love for his fans.

The 30 Billion Geng team didn't leave their fans empty handed, naira notes was sent to the air for them as a sign of love.

I appreciate the love the 30 Billion Geng Boss brought to the street, not everyone could afford a ticket to see him perform on stage but through this medium his fans who couldn't see him in stage where able to see live from a close range for free. I pray God bless Davido and increase his financial status.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/fans-pull-shirts-as-davido-storms-oshodi-lagos-yesterday-with-his-bentley/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by Bola146(f): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin Seriously money is good grin

7 Likes

Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by Ababbio: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
more: photo

1 Like

Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by nBag(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
am no fan of celebrities. but I love this guy's heart

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by PureGoldh(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Chaiiiiii...... OBO just dey chop life inside life (Son of mercy)

Oluwa pick my call abeg.

I wan build house for mama....
I wan build church for people
I wan go obodo Oyibo
I wan dey help people

E get many good things wey dey my mind wey I go use the money do.... Oluwa just do the needful abeg

17 Likes

Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by Charmingrascal(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
PureGoldh:
Chaiiiiii...... OBO just dey chop life inside life

Oluwa pick my call abeg.

I wan go obodo Oyibo

E get many good things wey dey my mind wey I go use the money do.... Oluwa just do the needful abeg

Build her for mama
Build church for people

Church will solve their problem right?
Capitalist idea

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by Buharidgeneral: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Large heart
Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by Justkatty(f): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
The guy with a wide heart.�
Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by Gosj001: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
hmmmmm

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery. Details on my signature
Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 06, 2020
youths of tomorrow
Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:28am On Sep 06, 2020
Levels....white bentayga
Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by SAMBARRY: 1:57am On Sep 06, 2020
cool
Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by blingxx(m): 2:44am On Sep 06, 2020
nBag:
am no fan of celebrities. but I love this guy's heart

You are right sha because i know someone that works for him ..davido is a really nice person based what he said

3 Likes

Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by Folzye(m): 6:56am On Sep 06, 2020
That guy on yellow shorts in the first picture is now forming terminator, all these oshodi boys en grin
Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2020
Wixkid and Burna are trying to take the shine rn, Davido should do something fast.
Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by Dalil8: 7:52am On Sep 06, 2020
The streets love him
Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by Openbusiness: 8:00am On Sep 06, 2020
grin
Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by Openbusiness: 8:03am On Sep 06, 2020
Dalil8:
The streets love him MONEY
They will do the same thing for any wealthy person that turns up around their hood like that

2 Likes

Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by sofiscatedmoron: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2020
Openbusiness:

They will do the same thing for any wealthy person that turns up around their hood like that
Including you as a rich guy grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by skinny419(m): 8:17am On Sep 06, 2020
I MUST MAKE DIS MONEY
Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by seanwilliam(m): 8:20am On Sep 06, 2020
PureGoldh:
Chaiiiiii...... OBO just dey chop life inside life

Oluwa pick my call abeg.

I wan go obodo Oyibo
I wan dey help people

and if small money enter your hand now na nkechi u go dey call to come meet u in hotel.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by SAMBARRY: 8:24am On Sep 06, 2020
Those are his real fans and the people that buy his CDs and stick his pictures behind the windscreen of their danfos and maruwa

Even the Lagos acclaimed king of the street will not get this much recognition.for the agberos seeing Davido it's as if they have seen their hero
Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by mimilogs: 8:25am On Sep 06, 2020
Reach for the stars! cheesy
Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by Englishisamust: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2020
That guy that wear Chicago resemble black panther small, I think am d one that notice this.
Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2020
PureGoldh:
Chaiiiiii...... OBO just dey chop life inside life (Son of mercy)

Oluwa pick my call abeg.

I wan go obodo Oyibo
I wan dey help people

If you go build companies, employ people e for better self.
Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by blingxx(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2020
Englishisamust:
That guy that wear Chicago resemble black panther small, I think am d one that notice this.

he no use anything resemble him jhor undecided
Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by MJBOLT: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2020
imagine wetin go happen if messi or ronaldo show for oshodi grin

Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by Crochet: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2020
Nice
Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by IVORY2009(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fans Pull Shirts As Davido Storms Oshodi, Lagos Yesterday With His Bentley(pixs) by sunshineV(f): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2020
check am well....that guy wey pull shirt na starboy fc for twitter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Nadia Buari & Her Mum In Matching Outfit 'goofing' Around / Calum Scott Only Human Album Download. Link / See Photos Of A 6-year-old Nigeria Kid With Tattoos On His Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.