Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Why Are Ladies So Rude - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Ladies So Rude (544 Views)

Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? / My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies So Rude by MONEY247: 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
Over time I have noticed that ladies tend to be rude....Ladies please explain....
I want to know....
Re: Why Are Ladies So Rude by KristaPretty(f): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Depends on what you said to them that warrants a rude response.
Simple as that!
Next time try to use "some ladies" as I want to believe this doesn't refer to all ladies.

Lastly don't put yourself in a position where you will get rude responses.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Rude by MONEY247: 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
KristaPretty:
Depends on what you said to them that warrants a rude response.
Simple as that!
Next time try to use "some ladies" as I want to believe this doesn't refer to all ladies.

Lastly don't put yourself in a position where you will get rude responses.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Rude by socialmediaman: 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
If life is biting them, plus that time of the month
Re: Why Are Ladies So Rude by Mindlog: 3:59am On Sep 06, 2020
MONEY247:
Over time I have noticed that ladies tend to be rude....Ladies please explain....
I want to know....

If your sister/female cousin can explain to you why she tend to be rude then that should give you an idea.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Rude by Biglittlelois(f): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
Rude responses everywhere cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Rude by culf: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
MONEY247:
I want to know....

Not all ladies please...
Re: Why Are Ladies So Rude by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Sometimes I can be rude, and I don't know why
Just tryna keep myself in my own circle(like a wild cat, I get aggressive when strangers, and sometimes acquaintances get too close to my territory), no close friends, just family

It only made me lose potential great friends, and also secured me from falling prey smiley

Socializing more, I realized that although the world is filled with predators and manipulators, there are still some persons with good heart out there smiley

(1) (Reply)

Am Tired Of Living / Disadvantage: Big Penis And Havoc! / Urgent Solution Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.