Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures (55960 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Two Corpers, Yinka And Tolu Engaged / Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by Yoighaman(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2020
invinzible1:

Because you really don't understand rap music. Lol go back and listen MI songs Start from Crowd Mentality down to Lion.... Don't forget to listen to illegal music 2 and 3.
I really don't know the parameters you guys use in rating Jags above MI.

I wonder o....
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by krushdripper(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2020
Edyice:
grin mi said Jessy like women die ... And fine gals but after seeing his wife undecided I weak . Anyways his not handsome

Both of them are on the same league grin cheesy

Chaiii this gal Ugly .. even OLD SNOOP-DOG won't get down with this ...
Never be shy to speak your mind anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by jimyjames(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2020
Edyice:
grin mi said Jessy like women die ... And fine gals but after seeing his wife undecided I weak . Anyways his not handsome

Both of them are on the same league grin cheesy

Chaiii this gal Ugly .. even OLD SNOOP-DOG won't get down with this ...

MI was right Jessy was a player in his teens, he even got a girl pregnant back in secondary school

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by invinzible1: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=4tomandchi post=93626691][/quote]
Is Sean Carter not making rap commercial music, Drake, Eminem, etc they are all making commercial rap songs that what sells you bro. They all came into the industry to make money the more commerciable you are the more fanbase you get and more money. Jagz is good but not better than MI... MI got real depth bro
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by yuskel(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2020
saphiere:
God as I celebrate others, may I be celebrated too.

Amen. So shall I be celebrated too. smiley
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by JastSiryin(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2020
paulolee:
nice one, congrats jaga, a very talented rapper that never was...
he was soo good in the rap game and people once agreed dt he was the best and even better than his brother m.i..
still dnt kno what went wrong bt jaga story is a perfect example of "no be who good pass they carry first" sometimes other factors are involved..
whenever i remember his story, i keep praying that my TALENT should never be made SILENT...
its never too late 4 him though, happy new week nairalanders..
Nigerians don't like RAW rap let's be honest. What we love is afro-pop with a pinch of rap. It's why mode-nine left the country also. It's no secret that most artistes start off raw but end up having to succumb to our tastes in order to make a living. How many people listen to erigga even though he raps in pidgin? It's because he's too RAW. Even he is trying to cater to the masses now.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by saphiere(f): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2020
99thEnemy:
Come lets tie the knots so we will be celebrated lavishly. grin
Smiles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by saphiere(f): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2020
Passionate888:
You go marry next year.
Smiles. Thanks.
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by saphiere(f): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2020
Deborah98:
same to you sis, hope you cooked rice grin
No. Indomie.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by saphiere(f): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2020
culf:

you're welcome.
happy Sunday
Same.
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by MrBigiman: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2020
Jah protect me when the evil man comes and me don't have a gun!

3 Likes

Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by culf: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2020
saphiere:
Same.

thank you
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by armadeo(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2020
Where mi amd ice prince.

Those guys reigned that year sha
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by Ablah: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2020
congratulations
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by KidDarkness(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2020
saphiere:
No. Indomie.
Rice, indomie same same. We will eat ooo. If you put drumsticks and omelette on top, we will manage
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:04am On Sep 06, 2020
post=93625520:
From all OF US @ : HAPPY MARRIED LIFE to the cute couple.
A very BIG AMEN.
May God answer your heart desires before the end of this year.
God, as we celebrate others, let us be celebrated too.
Awele25, Have a blessed Sunday ahead dearie.

Kiddo,
You say?
Oya, take am.........

JESSE JAGZ DOESN'T EAT VULTURES. HE EATS FRESH GOAT MEAT.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by WriterX(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2020
paulolee:
he was soo good in the rap game and people once agreed dt he was the best and even better than his brother m.i..
still dnt kno what went wrong bt jaga story is a perfect example of "no be who good pass they carry first" sometimes other factors are involved..
whenever i remember his story, i keep praying that my TALENT should never be made SILENT...

I used t argue how good this guy was, i never always had in cos everyone was always on mi side but come oh what about phenom that guy disappearance fear me
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by adesuwa081(f): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2020
Man90:
Amen

A very big AMEN to that
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2020
nateDZA:
shocked Uhmmm?!! Why you no drop 1 mOre ALbum firSt JeSse Jagala Jagala
he dropped an album this year around July titled GARBA
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by baralatie(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2020
Congrats and HML
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2020
jimyjames:

MI was right Jessy was a player in his teens, he even got a girl pregnant back in secondary school

The girl is Ruby Gyang, she is an artist and she's under Chocolate City management
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by paulolee(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2020
WriterX:

I used t argue how good this guy was, i never always had in cos everyone was always on mi side but come oh what about phenom that guy disappearance fear me
dt was my best rapper bk den, bin de fan dt guy and yung6ix badly bk den...6ix is still around d game bt phenom jus disappeared, tinz went wrong wen he went down with a bad life threatening sickness dt lasted for months and when he recovered, d game had already gone too far for him to chase, i soo much his songs bk den and still av all of dm on my system, d last i heard abt hin was dt phyno get the info dt phenom was featured along with falz, mayb he is married to other husstle dt takes his time and music is jus like a sidechick to him
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by iswallker(m): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
She looks evening - to me...

What happened to the sweet sixteens.. undecided
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by Mryacks: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
paulolee:

Well said...
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by promiseland245(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
One of the best Nigerian Rapper even his elder brother M.I Abaga can't stand him. He flows so effortlessly
saphiere:
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by deebrain(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Congratulations sir.
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by favy19(f): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
congrats people
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by lugo99(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
Jess Jaga, the only rapper 4rm j-town to lagos then to ondo and back to jos, he's lyrical incline he made me go deep in patois and made me learn d language wella

Redemption, In Memory Of Hadiza, Burning Bush, Jargo,

He's d new pellar, yung fela,
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
saphiere:
between slawomir and righteousness, who u go like? offer valid till 11:59pm
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by waveskaaya(m): 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
Amen
saphiere:
Re: Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures by jimyjames(m): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
DapperGuy:

The girl is Ruby Gyang, she is an artist and she's under Chocolate City management

really? well good for her, it's been a long time, my cousin brother was a close friend of Jude back in Jos, not everyone knows about it, how did you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo / Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.