Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Make Money Online During This Season - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Online During This Season (245 Views)

How To Make Money Online During This Lockdown / Desirable Skills To Learn And Make Money Online During This Lockdown / How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online During This Season by Alllen(m): 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
I have been in a desperate move just like any other youth out there struggling to survive. Situations have changed my mindset, that I had to seek means of getting money regardless.

Having friends that have cashed out, makes me wants to belong more. Pressures from peer groups, expenses coming up that you can't solve, looking at your current circumstances with no hope and redemption coming soon, government making everything worse.

Walking up to friends that I know that have been doing well in the game to teach me and give me updates but then I realized that I'm on my own, if you have ever been giving false hope trust me it's demoralising. They will rather get you drunk and give you some girls than to show you the way.

Then I decided to see myself to the game, it is not easy to start up to be honest but with my smartness I was able to pull things up for myself, now I'm doing well.

I want to help those that have been in my shoes or even worse, those that are willing to learn but don't know how to, those that have been disappointed by their friends, those that don't mind making money.

I'm forming my team, many needs to be elevated. This country is hard you won't understand until you become a victim.

Notify me interested persons with this email
I don't expect many but you must know something and be street smart

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online During This Season by coded1442: 12:00am On Sep 06, 2020
Alllen:
I have been in a desperate move just like any other youth out there struggling to survive. Situations have changed my mindset, that I had to seek means of getting money regardless.

Having friends that have cashed out, makes me wants to belong more. Pressures from peer groups, expenses coming up that you can't solve, looking at your current circumstances with no hope and redemption coming soon, government making everything worse.

Walking up to friends that I know that have been doing well in the game to teach me and give me updates but then I realized that I'm on my own, if you have ever been giving false hope trust me it's demoralising. They will rather get you drunk and give you some girls than to show you the way.

Then I decided to see myself to the game, it is not easy to start up to be honest but with my smartness I was able to pull things up for myself, now I'm doing well.

I want to help those that have been in my shoes or even worse, those that are willing to learn but don't know how to, those that have been disappointed by their friends, those that don't mind making money.

I'm forming my team, many needs to be elevated. This country is hard you won't understand until you become a victim.

interested
Re: Make Money Online During This Season by Alllen(m): 12:22am On Sep 06, 2020
coded1442:

interested
reply to my email
Re: Make Money Online During This Season by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 06, 2020
Does one need laptop
Re: Make Money Online During This Season by biggy12: 2:04am On Sep 06, 2020
Two Digital Marketer For Forever Living Product Needed In Calabar
Requirement: Laptop and a good browsing phone
Come to work twice in a week and there is a weekly renumeration till when you can be n your own
Interested Persons Can chat me on 08064381784
Re: Make Money Online During This Season by Alllen(m): 5:38am On Sep 06, 2020
marvelphysics:
Does one need laptop
as a beginner you just need your phone
Re: Make Money Online During This Season by sotherefore: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
interested
Re: Make Money Online During This Season by Takeit2017(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Alllen:

Interested

talkwithdavi@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Online During This Season by Alllen(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
all interested nigga that's the e-mail-edgarallen959@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

You Are Lucky! I Will Give You A Free Video Advert For Your Business / Where Can I Buy Transsion Phones In Bulk Cheap To Resell / Free Importation Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.