Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Bbnaija: If I Wanted Kiddwaya, Would Have Had Him Since" - Nengi And Nengi Argue - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: If I Wanted Kiddwaya, Would Have Had Him Since" - Nengi And Nengi Argue (1338 Views)

Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi / BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd / BBNaija: "If I Reason Your Matter, Khafi Na Small Girl"—Venita To Gedoni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: If I Wanted Kiddwaya, Would Have Had Him Since" - Nengi And Nengi Argue by MsDoris(f): 12:25am On Sep 06, 2020
BBNaija: If I Wanted Kiddwaya, Would Have Had Him Since" - Nengi And Erica Argue Over Kiddwaya At The Party Ground (Video)
It seems Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Erica, is already taking her future wifey role seriously.

During tonight's party, Erica was spotted having a discussion with Nengi over Kiddwaya not minding the loud music blasting away.

She was heard questioning Nengi as regards her closeness with Kiddwaya. Afterwards she told Nengi that she could have him if she wanted.

Nengi responded telling her that she doesn't want him and reminding her that she knew Kiddwaya before her.

Nengi went on to add that if she wanted Kiddwaya, she would have had him long ago.

Read full gist/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/09/bbnaija-if-i-wanted-kiddwaya-would-have.html

Re: Bbnaija: If I Wanted Kiddwaya, Would Have Had Him Since" - Nengi And Nengi Argue by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:38am On Sep 06, 2020
SMH.... We used to differ from the West by having a strong cultural value that defined our females especially. But now our women fights over a man on live TV. Not just any man but the carbon copy son of a veteran love-vendor.

Now the most shocking part is that the brainless apostles of these wayward entities are queuing up to bash me for "demeaning" their already useless role models. Tueh!!! How did we get here?

See them ...

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: If I Wanted Kiddwaya, Would Have Had Him Since" - Nengi And Nengi Argue by Friendlyjoe: 12:53am On Sep 06, 2020
Nengi and Erica. Edit ur title.
Re: Bbnaija: If I Wanted Kiddwaya, Would Have Had Him Since" - Nengi And Nengi Argue by DaddyRochie1642: 1:46am On Sep 06, 2020
To Slap Erica, Nengi and Kiddwaya dey hungry me
Re: Bbnaija: If I Wanted Kiddwaya, Would Have Had Him Since" - Nengi And Nengi Argue by SAMBARRY: 1:59am On Sep 06, 2020
Smh these 2 fools (girls) will soon receive sense
Re: Bbnaija: If I Wanted Kiddwaya, Would Have Had Him Since" - Nengi And Nengi Argue by Dianachirah: 2:00am On Sep 06, 2020
Even d Kidd has not asked d so call Erica out. She is just fooling herself

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: If I Wanted Kiddwaya, Would Have Had Him Since" - Nengi And Nengi Argue by SAMBARRY: 2:06am On Sep 06, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
SMH.... We used to differ from the West by having a strong cultural value that defined our females especially. But now our women fights over a man on live TV. Not just any man but the carbon copy son of a veteran love-vendor.

Now the most shocking part is that the brainless apostles of these wayward entities are queuing up to bash me for "demeaning" their already useless role models. Tueh!!! How did we get here?

See them ...
your hypocrisy is stinking.keep quiet there

Re: Bbnaija: If I Wanted Kiddwaya, Would Have Had Him Since" - Nengi And Nengi Argue by Ahmed0336(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2020
This na fight between IMO and BAYELSA because of TIV boy.
wetin south south and south east no go see for middle belt hand. grin
Re: Bbnaija: If I Wanted Kiddwaya, Would Have Had Him Since" - Nengi And Nengi Argue by abobote: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nengi admire Kiddy a lot
Re: Bbnaija: If I Wanted Kiddwaya, Would Have Had Him Since" - Nengi And Nengi Argue by DSHADOWWALKER: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

See them ...

Cultural values that denies them of the right to fancy and show interest in men and only have to settle for suitors who approach them and who they might have no iota of feelings for abi??
Re: Bbnaija: If I Wanted Kiddwaya, Would Have Had Him Since" - Nengi And Nengi Argue by mayor1814: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
I think right now, Kidd is also confused of the whole situation. Erica went too far with the laycon stuff. I think nengi is also feeling Kidd being a macho man and an alpha male. coupled with d fact they have known each other b4. d history is dia already weda there was a brief fling or not.

ozo should just calm down and concentrate on d game. I just wish he stops all d chasing chasing.....

(1) (Reply)

Best And First Soap Opera Ever! / Munya Gets More Cash Than Big Brother Winner, Uti. / Fight, Camera, ACTION!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.