Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons (49718 Views)

Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Aegerine: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xmuslim:
OK. Few hours I will bring the verses.

I'm also a geologist by the way with bachelor and masters degrees. Discussing the geology related verses of the Qur'an between us will be interesting. I will probably open a thread for it

It will be my pleasure
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by mhmsadyq(m): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xmuslim:
lol. If I give you my full profile and tell you I'm a strong Muslim, I'm sure you will use me as a reference to non believer. But because I left the religion, you won't care about my ameer position in the past. Hypocrisy grin

Offcourse i wont use you as a reference cus you have gone off the path.

You might have sufficient knowledge about Islam, but that is not enough. You lost guidance, therefore your knowledge to me as a Muslim is useless.

We have seen non muslims who study islam for the sake of exactly what you are doing.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by mhmsadyq(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xmuslim:
I don't know you personally, but I doubt you are devoted as I was in my days as a Muslim.

It may interest you that I completed five pillars of Islam including zajat and hajj. I prayed for guidance in my hajj and beg Allah to never allow me to doubt his religion (because the doubt had started before my hajj but I was still avoiding the doubt struggling with my brain).

What did Allah do?

If by your assumption that Allah lead me astray, why did he do such. Is he evil? Despite my prayers in haram.

I attended several umrah. I never had sex before marriage. I married a wife improved her deen from half hijab to full. She later put on the niqab.

You think I was just a common Muslim?

Well, I am still working on my Islam and Iman.
Though i have no doubt about Islam.

It might be beyond me to say if you were just a common muslim and moreso i dont know you in person. But if you truly did all you said and ended up astray, then something was definitely wrong with you imam from go... You gave in to shaitan. Allahu Akbar!

How about your wife?
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by yinkusss: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
ALLAHU AKBAR

1 Like

Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by mhmsadyq(m): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xmuslim:
Christianity claim the same. What makes you think they're wrong and you're right?

Maybe what makes you think i am wrong and you are right. Abi?
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by barajo1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xmuslim:
And what are the dangerous teaching oo?

I didn't leave Islam out of ignorance. I am a very sure that Islam is not the absolute truth but I admit it has benefit but also contains dangerous teachings
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by k4kenny(f): 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xmuslim:
don't take offence with my choice of words please. I only picked one point from your epistle because your response shows your little Islamic knowledge and it will be unfair if I engage you head on. For example, you claimed that jihad is only prescribed as a defensive means but learned scholars knows that offensive jihad is in Islam....

Lies. Mention one verse if the Qur'an to validate your point. No verse in the Qur'an prescribes unwarranted killings of the innocent.

Q2:190- And fight for the sake of Allah those who fight you and do not transgress. Indeed Allah does not love those who transgress.

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Aegerine: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xmuslim:
It may interest you guys to know that I was the ameer of my departmental MSSN in my undergraduate. I was also one of the core member of the main MSSN body in the university. I was the ameer of the MCAN of the local government where I served during my NYSC. I don't need your validation but my point is I know Islam more than an average Muslim.

Which institution did you graduate from.

In all honesty devoid of all forms of insults, I am hopeful that you can be helped. Your case is not that bad.

Can we relate off NL?
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by barajo1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
.quote author=Xmuslim post=93678533]you are right. The book influenced me a lot too during my undergraduate. But I later realised bigger problems in Islam that his boom cannot solve. I later left Islam.

I was influenced by many books and authors such as

- the mathematics miracle in Islam (especially the verse that says *over it are sixteen)

- bible Qur'an and science

- anatomy of the Qur'an (a rejoinder to JGO moshay by Yusuf mabera)

- Concept of God in major religion by Dr zakir naik

- Qur'an and modern science conflict or conciliation by Dr zakir naik.

- many books and videos by haruna yahya especially those that refute evolution.

I didn't leave Islam out of ignorance. I am a very sure that Islam is not the absolute truth but I admit it has benefit but also contains dangerous teachings
[/quote]
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by barajo1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
Having finance to travel don't make you a better Muslim. Allah didn't lead you astray but the evil whispering of satan
Xmuslim:
I don't know you personally, but I doubt you are devoted as I was in my days as a Muslim.

It may interest you that I completed five pillars of Islam including zajat and hajj. I prayed for guidance in my hajj and beg Allah to never allow me to doubt his religion (because the doubt had started before my hajj but I was still avoiding the doubt struggling with my brain).

What did Allah do?

If by your assumption that Allah lead me astray, why did he do such. Is he evil? Despite my prayers in haram.

I attended several umrah. I never had sex before marriage. I married a wife improved her deen from half hijab to full. She later put on the niqab.

Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by k4kenny(f): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xmuslim:

What did Allah do?

Oga from your responses, you were either a non practicing Muslim or not a Muslim at all.

What kind of deep Muslim would make the blunder in Surah 74, (and above them 16 Abi?). I refuse to believe that was a typo.

A serious Muslim who still refers to 72 virgins found nowhere in the Qur'an, which has been repeatedly debunked by scholars.

Believes Islam promotes pedophilia. Didn't you study the seerah during your years as a 'serious Muslim'?

Believes the Qur'an promotes indiscriminate killings. Didn't you converse with scholars during your days as a 'serious Muslim'

Believes Islam can be forced. A serious right thinking Muslim would know Allah accept deeds based on sincerity of intentions.

I could go on. There's nothing you can post to convince me you were a deeply serious Muslim. We know your type. Lots of fake ex Muslims telling us how deeply Islamic they were yet we keep seeing loopholes in their stories.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by biotechshola(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xmuslim:
your assumption says a lot about your intellect. No further response is necessary

there you go... Always resulting to insults. What made you leave?? Very simple!!
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by gaskiyamagana: 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
i'm sure there are far more who left islam

Oh I forgot, most didn't leave because they will be murder by Muslims if they even think of leaving
Lai MATTHEW.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by gaskiyamagana: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xmuslim:

What did Allah do?

Sharap, Shatap.
Honeyous, honey coated lie
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by ymstar(m): 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Hertheywarlay: 1:24am On Sep 12, 2020
ALHAM'DULILLAH. I'm very happy that I'm Muslim.
To Xmuslim, sir try to think deeply and know the blessing of God(Allah) on you. He(Allah) says :يعرفون نعمت الله ثم ينكرونها وأكثرهم الكافرون
Qur'han16vs 83

And to you my Muslim brothers and sisters let's be humble. It is not our power or knowledge to be guided) but by the wish of Almighty Allah.
Like we will be be saying(by God grace) in paradise that(الحمد لله الذي هدانا لهاذا وما كنا لنهتدي لولا أن هدانا الله) Qur'han 7vs43

1 Like

Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by jimmynauty: 1:45am On Sep 12, 2020
motayoayinde:

IN YORUBA, ELDERS OR SOMEONE WORTHY OF RESPECT IS REFERRED TO IN PLURAL TERMS.

FOR EXAMPLE,
IF I'M ASKING MY MATE OR JUNIOR IF HE HAS EATEN I'LL SAY :She o ti jeun?

IF I'M ASKING MY FATHER (whom I should respect by all means) I'LL SAY:
She e ti jeun?

NOTE: BOTH ARE SINGULAR, BUT THE PRONOUNS ARE DIFFERENT.
THE LETTER "o" IS PRONOUN FOR A SINGLE PERSON WHILE THE PRONOUN "e" REFERS TO MANY.

HOPE THIS ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION?

From your reply, you agree that two persons are involved...a younger one that expresses pronoun of respect to an elderly using plural terms.

So applying your pronoun of respect to the verse quoted, 'we' here is it referring to Allah addressing a superior entity with the use of pronoun of respext?

Who is the one spoken of in the use of this pronoun?
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by motayoayinde: 6:01am On Sep 12, 2020
jimmynauty:

From your reply, you agree that two persons are involved...a younger one that expresses pronoun of respect to an elderly using plural terms.

So applying your pronoun of respect to the verse quoted, 'we' here is it referring to Allah addressing a superior entity with the use of pronoun of respext?

Who is the one spoken of in the use of this pronoun?

ALLAH IS SIMPLY REFERRING TO HIMSELF.

ALLAH COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ADDRESSING A SUPERIOR ENTITY AS THERE ISN'T ANY ENTITY WHATSOEVER THAT IS SUPERIOR TO HIM IN THE UNIVERSE.

THERE IS NONE LIKE HIM.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by alphaNomega: 6:09am On Sep 12, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Then you have absolutely no idea what a religion is..

lol
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Xmuslim: 8:09am On Sep 12, 2020
Hertheywarlay:
ALHAM'DULILLAH. I'm very happy that I'm Muslim.
To Xmuslim, sir try to think deeply and know the blessing of God(Allah) on you. He(Allah) says :يعرفون نعمت الله ثم ينكرونها وأكثرهم الكافرون
Qur'han16vs 83

And to you my Muslim brothers and sisters let's be humble. It is not our power or knowledge to be guided) but by the wish of Almighty Allah.
Like we will be be saying(by God grace) in paradise that(الحمد لله الذي هدانا لهاذا وما كنا لنهتدي لولا أن هدانا الله) Qur'han 7vs43
lol! Again say it's indoctrination. If it's not your power to be guided. It means your Allah choses some to be duided and misled others. Stop the emotional play. Islam has failed common sense logic. It fails moral test. It fail scientific test.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Xmuslim: 8:14am On Sep 12, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Sharap, Shatap.
Honeyous, honey coated lie
lol! You are even a disgrace to your Qur'an. Because quran encourage you to find out the truth before you conclude. Be guided. I'm sure you are one of those Muslims that do all the haram. You have girlfriend I suppose. Snap out of illusion. Research Islam from those that criticise Islam and answer the big questions against Islam before coming out to claim guidance.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by jimmynauty: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2020
motayoayinde:

ALLAH IS SIMPLY REFERRING TO HIMSELF.

ALLAH COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ADDRESSING A SUPERIOR ENTITY AS THERE ISN'T ANY ENTITY WHATSOEVER THAT IS SUPERIOR TO HIM IN THE UNIVERSE.

THERE IS NONE LIKE HIM.
And if he aint addressing another then the plausible answer might be "I"!

Therefore Your submission fails ... pronoun of respect from your example will not hold here. Bring another analogy to explain the "WE" ... WE in my little understanding of english is referring to more than one hence the plural and not singular.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Xmuslim: 8:26am On Sep 12, 2020
k4kenny:

Oga from your responses, you were either a non practicing Muslim or not a Muslim at all.

What kind of deep Muslim would make the blunder in Surah 74, (and above them 16 Abi?). I refuse to believe that was a typo.

A serious Muslim who still refers to 72 virgins found nowhere in the Qur'an, which has been repeatedly debunked by scholars.

Believes Islam promotes pedophilia. Didn't you study the seerah during your years as a 'serious Muslim'?

Believes the Qur'an promotes indiscriminate killings. Didn't you converse with scholars during your days as a 'serious Muslim'

Believes Islam can be forced. A serious right thinking Muslim would know Allah accept deeds based on sincerity of intentions.

I could go on. There's nothing you can post to convince me you were a deeply serious Muslim. We know your type. Lots of fake ex Muslims telling us how deeply Islamic they were yet we keep seeing loopholes in their stories.
I will open a thread where I will have a deeper discussion with you on those topics
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Xmuslim: 8:29am On Sep 12, 2020
Aegerine:

Which institution did you graduate from.

In all honesty devoid of all forms of insults, I am hopeful that you can be helped. Your case is not that bad.

Can we relate off NL?
I want to help you not the other way round.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Xmuslim: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2020
k4kenny:

Lies. Mention one verse if the Qur'an to validate your point. No verse in the Qur'an prescribes unwarranted killings of the innocent.

Q2:190- And fight for the sake of Allah those who fight you and do not transgress. Indeed Allah does not love those who transgress.
don't worry. We'll have a long discussion. Meet me on the thread dedicated to you and I. Ready for some strange verses you never expected to see in the Qur'an and ready for dangerous authentic hadith. You agree with authentic hadith I suppose.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by mhmsadyq(m): 8:32am On Sep 12, 2020
jimmynauty:

And if he aint addressing another then the plausible answer might be "I"!

Therefore Your submission fails ... pronoun of respect from your example will not hold here. Bring another analogy to explain the "WE" ... WE in my little understanding of english is referring to more than one hence the plural and not singular.

No tolerance for trinity in Islam. Just you should know.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Xmuslim: 8:35am On Sep 12, 2020
mhmsadyq:

Well, I am still working on my Islam and Iman.
Though i have no doubt about Islam.

It might be beyond me to say if you were just a common muslim and moreso i dont know you in person. But if you truly did all you said and ended up astray, then something was definitely wrong with you imam from go... You gave in to shaitan. Allahu Akbar!

How about your wife?
wrong assumption at bolded. Muslim will say the shame about you the moment you realise the lies in Islam. I have said more than that to people when I was a Muslim. I usually thought no authentic Muslim could leave Islam
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Xmuslim: 8:46am On Sep 12, 2020
biotechshola:

there you go... Always resulting to insults. What made you leave?? Very simple!!
was that what you asked earlier? Anyway, tell me why you are a Muslim. Let's start from there.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Xmuslim: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2020
You guys love to ask people the reason why they leave Islam but most of you don't even know the reason why you are a Muslim.

Most of you believe that you can really on your brain. So what is it that convince you that Islam is the way outside your brain.

Keep the answer coming
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Xmuslim: 8:53am On Sep 12, 2020
While we're at it. I've gotten not less than 7 new followers since yesterday. I have received an email message from here. It shows that some Muslims are also having doubt but are too afraid to even think of leaving the religion.

Well, I'm not gonna anything from your apostacy. What I'm after is for you guys to know that Islam is not 100 percent truth and stop supporting the dangerous teachings that comes with Islam.

I don't care about the religion anyone is indoctrinated into. But don't tell us it is a conscious decision that you made out of your own volition.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by mhmsadyq(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2020
Xmuslim:
wrong assumption at bolded. Muslim will say the shame about you the moment you realise the lies in Islam. I have said more than that to people when I was a Muslim. I usually thought no authentic Muslim could leave Islam

What do you mean by authentic Muslim?
Who/What made you authentic?

I think you over reached yourself in the sight of Allah and Allah left you to yourself. Who you are today is the consequence.

As a former Islamic scholar, you should know what Islam says about Pride, Arrogance, humility, knowledge and how they affect iman.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by mhmsadyq(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2020
Xmuslim:
While we're at it. I've gotten not less than 7 new followers since yesterday. I have received an email message from here. It shows that some Muslims are also having doubt but are too afraid to even think of leaving the religion.

Well, I'm not gonna anything from your apostacy. What I'm after is for you guys to know that Islam is not 100 percent truth and stop supporting the dangerous teachings that comes with Islam.

I don't care about the religion anyone is indoctrinated into. But don't tell us it is a conscious decision that you made out of your own volition.

Now that you are there!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know / Why The Titles Alhaji And Alhaja? / Huawei Donates Cow To Abuja Mosque - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.