Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons (49740 Views)

Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by jimmynauty: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2020
mhmsadyq:

No tolerance for trinity in Islam. Just you should know.

Are you interested in helping him or you are passing through?
If the former, say yes, else the later then i wish you goodspeed away!
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Xmuslim: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2020
mhmsadyq:

What do you mean by authentic Muslim?
Who/What made you authentic?

I think you over reached yourself in the sight of Allah and Allah left you to yourself. Who you are today is the consequence.

As a former Islamic scholar, you should know what Islam says about Pride, Arrogance, humility, knowledge and how they affect iman.
ad hominem fallacy.

For the record I was never a scholar. I was just ordinary Muslim but my knowledge of Islam surpase average Muslims
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by mhmsadyq(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2020
jimmynauty:

Are you interested in helping him or you are passing through? If the former, say yes, else the later then i wish you goodspeed away!
I am helping you speed up.
"We" in the Qur'an is not about the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
He has answered it earlier.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by mhmsadyq(m): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Xmuslim:
ad hominem fallacy.

For the record I was never a scholar. I was just ordinary Muslim but my knowledge of Islam surpase average Muslims

Good you made the correction.

The problem with engagements like this is that you have made up your mind about Islam and will find faults in everything. While i have made up my mind to see the beauties of Islam.

There can be no meeting point.
Lets just agree to disagree.

"UNTO YOU YOUR RELIGION. UNTO ME, MY RELIGION."
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Xmuslim: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
mhmsadyq:

Good you made the correction.

The problem with engagements like this is that you have made up your mind about Islam and will find faults in everything. While i have made up my mind to see the beauties of Islam.

There can be no meeting point.
Lets just agree to disagree.

"UNTO YOU YOUR RELIGION. UNTO ME, MY RELIGION."
I agree with you. now let us reason together

It is clear that a christian or any other religion adherents always makes up their mind to defend their faith (usually the religion they were born into). This is a natural biase to most people and only very few people are able to break away from this bias and think freely out of their indoctrination. so if allah judge people based on the religion they were born into, I dont think that is fair.

GOD SHOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE PEOPLE THE SAME FAIR CHANCE IF HE IS JUST. THUS I CONCLUDE THAT RELIGION IS HUMAN INVENTION, NOTHING RELATED TO GOD
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by mhmsadyq(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Xmuslim:
I agree with you. now let us reason together

It is clear that a christian or any other religion adherents always makes up their mind to defend their faith (usually the religion they were born into). This is a natural biase to most people and only very few people are able to break away from this bias and think freely out of their indoctrination. so if allah judge people based on the religion they were born into, I dont think that is fair.

GOD SHOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE PEOPLE THE SAME FAIR CHANCE IF HE IS JUST. THUS I CONCLUDE THAT RELIGION IS HUMAN INVENTION, NOTHING RELATED TO GOD

Ok.

Do believe in the existence of a supreme being who is called God or Allah or by any other name?

Do you believe in a creator of the world and everything that is created?

Do you believe there is death after life?
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by jimmynauty: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
mhmsadyq:

I am helping you speed up.

"We" in the Qur'an is not about the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.

He has answered it earlier.

Good did I mention anything like father son holy ghost here no! Therefore re-read my question and let's roll.

Are you buying his 'pronoun of respect' analogy?

You know that won't fly in the face of reasoning?

Do you have any example where 'we' means singular representation?

Share and we test it.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by mhmsadyq(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
jimmynauty:

Good did I mention anything like father son holy ghost here no! Therefore re-read my question and let's roll.

Are you buying his 'pronoun of respect' analogy?

You know that won't fly in the face of reasoning?

Do you have any example where 'we' means singular representation?

Share and we test it.

OK. Sorry.
Yes. The qur' anic verse you quoted.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by jimmynauty: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
mhmsadyq:

OK. Sorry.
Yes. The qur' anic verse you quoted.

? ? ?

Whe're you referring to me?

Please explain?
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by mhmsadyq(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
jimmynauty:

? ? ?
Whe're you referring to me?
Please explain?
Ok.
The qu'an uses it severally. Like Q23v12-16
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by iamdannyfc(m): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Xmuslim:
While we're at it. I've gotten not less than 7 new followers since yesterday. I have received an email message from here. It shows that some Muslims are also having doubt but are too afraid to even think of leaving the religion.

Well, I'm not gonna anything from your apostacy. What I'm after is for you guys to know that Islam is not 100 percent truth and stop supporting the dangerous teachings that comes with Islam.

I don't care about the religion anyone is indoctrinated into. But don't tell us it is a conscious decision that you made out of your own volition.
please don't open up your identity to anyone here, not until you are 100% sure they are harmless.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Xmuslim: 2:25am On Sep 13, 2020
iamdannyfc:

please don't open up your identity to anyone here, not until you are 100% sure they are harmless.
I know right? Thanks. I remain anonymous.

Muslims will be the one to say Islam is peace and tolerant online. The will say no compulsion in religion online. But offline, they will attempt your life because you left their blood thirsty religion. Indoctrination is really bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by jimmynauty: 4:11am On Sep 13, 2020
mhmsadyq:

Ok.

The qu'an uses it severally.
Like Q23v12-16

Ok making it repeatedly does not mean a thing makes sense does it?

Again why the use of 'WE' a plural pronoun instead of 'I' ?

Furthermore can you give example to help your point?
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by motayoayinde: 6:01am On Sep 13, 2020
While we're at it. I've gotten not less than 7 new followers since yesterday. I have received an email message from here. It shows that some Muslims are also having doubt but are too afraid to even think of leaving the religion.

Well, I'm not gonna anything from your apostacy. What I'm after is for you guys to know that Islam is not 100 percent truth and stop supporting the dangerous teachings that comes with Islam.

I don't care about the religion anyone is indoctrinated into. But don't tell us it is a conscious decision that you made out of your own volition.

LIES!

I JUST CHECKED THE PROFILE OF YOUR "NEW FOLLOWERS" AND I DIDN'T FIND ANY MUSLIM AMONG THEM.

THEY ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, ATHEISTS/AGNOSTICS. JUST READ THEIR POSTS AND YOU'LL KNOW.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by mhmsadyq(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2020
Xmuslim:
I know right? Thanks. I remain anonymous.

Muslims will be the one to say Islam is peace and tolerant online. The will say no compulsion in religion online. But offline, they will attempt your life because you left their blood thirsty religion. Indoctrination is really bad.

Again you are painting your true picture yourself.

What have you said since the beginning of this thread that any Muslim should convert to your religion?

You kept talking about remaining anonymous. Here in Nigeria there are tens of Pastors today who were Muslims before and they are practising with thousands of members. They are alive and free!

I said it before, you are overreaching yourself.

Though we might not know you in person, there should be Muslims who knew you when you were a Muslim, according to you. Yet, you are alive.

YOU THINK YOU CAN EXTINGUISH ISLAM WITH YOUR MOUTH AND STUPID LOGICS?
YOU HAVE FAILED BEFORE YOU EVEN START.

If i have questions regarding Islam and its practises, i l know who to meet for clarifications.

Unbelievers cannot validate Islam no matter the knowledge of Islam they think they have.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by mhmsadyq(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2020
jimmynauty:

Ok making it repeatedly does not mean a thing makes sense does it?
Again why the use of 'WE' a plural pronoun instead of 'I' ?
Furthermore can you give example to help your point?
Ok sir.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by jimmynauty: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
mhmsadyq:

Ok sir.

Nice engaging with you hope yo can get a plausible response soonest on why 'WE' was used instead of 'I'.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by biotechshola(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Xmuslim:
was that what you asked earlier? Anyway, tell me why you are a Muslim. Let's start from there.

The truth of Islam is so clear even for the blind to see... I'm a Muslim because it's the only true religion from God

1 Like

Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Xmuslim: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
biotechshola:

The truth of Islam is so clear even for the blind to see... I'm a Muslim because it's the only true religion from God
so clear that there are MORE Christians in the world. Right?

And mind you, you are a Muslim because you were born into it. But you aren't AWARE when the indoctrination was going on. Now parmnaent damage has been done to the way you view the World. It will take high intelligent for you to view the world without the lense of your religion.

If you want to be sure. Don't indoctrinate your children and let them study many religions and chose their favourite.

It is funny that Muslim claim that islam is very clear, yet they are unsecure to the extent that they are commanded by Muhammad to flog their children that doesn't observe solat ritual. Does that make sense to you.

Muhammad also commanded you to kill blasphemers and apostate. Does that make sense? Or you are hearing this for the first time?

TRUTH DOES NOT REQIRE FORCE

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by biotechshola(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
Xmuslim:

And mind you, you are a Muslim because you were born into it. But you aren't AWARE when the indoctrination was going on. Now parmnaent damage has been done to the way you view the World. It will take high intelligent for you to view the world without the lense of your religion.

If you want to be sure. Don't indoctrinate your children and let them study many religions and chose their favourite.

It is funny that Muslim claim that islam is very clear, yet they are unsecure to the extent that they are commanded by Muhammad to flog their children that doesn't observe solat ritual. Does that make sense to you.

Muhammad also commanded you to kill blasphemers and apostate. Does that make sense? Or you are hearing this for the first time?

You still haven't told me why you left Islam.. All these false claims only shows your limited knowledge of Islam and religion generally... You said there are more Christians right? Now ask yourself, why is Islam the fastest growing religion even in Europe and America? Were those also indoctrinated??
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by akure1stson: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
biotechshola:

You still haven't told me why you left Islam.. All these false claims only shows your limited knowledge of Islam and religion generally... You said there are more Christians right? Now ask yourself, why is Islam the fastest growing religion even in Europe and America? Were those also indoctrinated??

Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by mhmsadyq(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Xmuslim:

TRUTH DOES NOT REQUIRE FORCE.
Atheists and logic.

Why are there laws governing every society?

In your paradise; Europe, are they governed by laws?

Educate me on one atheists country that is without laws and punishment.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by k4kenny(f): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
Xmuslim:
ad hominem fallacy.

This got me chuckling a bit. You've done nothing but display your ignorance about Islam. Seriously?? Coming from a guy who posted an 'Authentic hadith' about goats eating up pages of the Qur'an, 72 virgins... Jihad... . You may know some verses of the Qur'an, but from your posts, you knowlwgde of Islam is below average.

Like the guy above said, you're over reaching yourself. Your arrogance and flattery of yourself got you where you are today, though I'm not sure you were ever really a Muslim.

P.S I'm just seeing you thread (some of us have lives outside of NL you know...). You can keep having the conversation with yourself on that thread. Bring whatever 'authentic hadith' you want to treat over here. Allah is sufficient for us as a guide.

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by motayoayinde: 7:03am On Sep 14, 2020
Xmuslim:

THE CLAIM THAT CHRISTIANS ARE MORE IN THE WORLD IS BECOMING MORE UNTENABLE THESE DAYS.

CHECK THE RELIGIOUS DEMOGRAPHICS OF THE DEVELOPED WORLD AND YOU'RE LIKELY TO HAVE A CHANGE OF MIND ABOUT THESE CLAIMS.

ALL SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRIES FOR INSTANCE NOW HAVE MORE NON RELIGIOUS PEOPLE THAN CHRISTIANS. AND THAT'S JUST SCANDINAVIA.

BTW, WHY GLOAT OVER "MORE CHRISTIANS"?
I EXPECT YOU TO BE WORRIED OVER THE FACT THAT THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE ON EARTH WHO, LIKE MISLIMS, BELIEVE IN A SUPREME BEING AND SO ON.

SOME "LEAKS" IN YOUR COMMENTS ARE MAKING PEOPLE DOUBT YOUR EX MUSLIM AGNOSTIC CLAIMS.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Lack of sense is fighting you seriously.
And its a pity u can't comprehend simple English .geddifok outta here

grin grin grin E pain am.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2020
dataking:

Lol, you obviously don’t know that there would be no modern science if not for the Islamic scientific age and all you have now is thanks to the Islamic golden age.
You obviously need to read more

Imagine this mumu..
What have you discovered ever since you're reading quran?
Or.. since the Whites could draw knowledge of science from quran to develop the technologies of today, what stops your Black people from doing their?

Don't worry, I know how you feel. I was once there.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by motayoayinde: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2020
CHOPbeating:

Imagine this mumu..
Or.. since the Whites could draw knowledge of science from quran to develop the technologies of today, what stops your Black people from doing their?

PLEASE STOP ALL THESE "I WAS ONCE A MUSLIM THING". IT'S SOUNDING STALE.
BRING SOMETHING NEW HERE.

THAT'S WHY EX MUSLIM IS BEING DRAGGED HERE. SAME RANTS, SAME QUOTES THAT HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED EVERYDAY.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
motayoayinde:

PLEASE STOP ALL THESE "I WAS ONCE A MUSLIM THING". IT'S SOUNDING STALE.
BRING SOMETHING NEW HERE.

THAT'S WHY EX MUSLIM IS BEING DRAGGED HERE. SAME RANTS, SAME QUOTES THAT HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED EVERYDAY.

See how your heart be like..

Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by motayoayinde: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
CHOPbeating:

See how your heart be like..

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS SHOWS?

IT SHOWS YOU LEFT ISLAM FOR THE WORSE.

IT SHOWS YOU'RE NOT A BETTER PERSON AFTER LEAVING.
Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
motayoayinde:

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS SHOWS?

IT SHOWS YOU LEFT ISLAM FOR THE WORSE.

IT SHOWS YOU'RE NOT A BETTER PERSON AFTER LEAVING.

alaru akiBOMB

Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by Xmuslim: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
k4kenny:

This got me chuckling a bit. You've done nothing but display your ignorance about Islam. Seriously?? Coming from a guy who posted an 'Authentic hadith' about goats eating up pages of the Qur'an, 72 virgins... Jihad... . You may know some verses of the Qur'an, but from your posts, you knowlwgde of Islam is below average.

Like the guy above said, you're over reaching yourself. Your arrogance and flattery of yourself got you where you are today, though I'm not sure you were ever really a Muslim.

P.S I'm just seeing you thread (some of us have lives outside of NL you know...). You can keep having the conversation with yourself on that thread. Bring whatever 'authentic hadith' you want to treat over here. Allah is sufficient for us as a guide.
too bad you aren't ready to learn. The fact is you have been deceived by the point you raised but I was a bit busy to bring evidence to counter the apologist misleading point you mentioned. My intention is to bring the evidence to you on the thread I opened gradually whenever I'm free. But now you are not interested.

Well, my intention is not to make you leave Islam. Far from that. I only want people to know that Islam is not the absolute truth as we've been brainwashed by the ulama and the apologist.

For example, there is a verse in the Qur'an that support marriage and sex to minor (those that have not menstrated).

Qur'an encourage beating of wives

Hadith commanded killing of blasphemers and apostate

Qur'an was not perfectly preserved as we have been told.

Qur'an go against science

Qur'an go against common sense.

Quranic description of paradise is like a pórn house. Full of virgins (72 for martyers) with first breaṣt, transparent body, very fair. They become virgins again after men deflower them.

Nevertheless, I am not denying the good part of the Qur'an. Infact, they are more than the bad part. But people need to know the truth in order to live a balanced life. Even if they will continue with the religion, they will be more calm and more friendly and more tolerant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons by dataking: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
CHOPbeating:

Imagine this mumu..

Ewu. Illiterate

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know / Why The Titles Alhaji And Alhaja? / Huawei Donates Cow To Abuja Mosque - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.