Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Do Dreams Really Matter? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Dreams Really Matter? (21337 Views)

Do Dreams Have Meaning? / Are All Dreams Really From God / Do Dreams Really Come True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Jabioro: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2020
Dreams matter a lot,your dream interpretation: Seen or picking snails in a dream means you're on retrogression mode, huddle and delayed..will not be your portion..if can go for three days white fasting to cancelled it all It help you for long time to come,then choose a day of the week to fast once in a week or you choose to eat your first daily meal anything from 3pm .. Don't over look it ,some may tell you it doesn't matter..I got the experience , don't fall the victims of yourself..You thank God later and you also remember me for bad or good on this .. Good lucky..

1 Like

Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Deborah98(f): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2020
Truthlord12:
hi how are you today?
am good, how's life treating you, Happy Sunday cheesy
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by promzy555(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2020
To me drms are message frm God. Most of my drms come to past. I drmt abt my mum how she had an accident and died, I prayed over it. D following day she had an accident, two persons died. Whr they thought the av rescued everyone, my mum was still under d bus, it was a policeman dat saw her under d bus that brought my out. My mum said he heard the man saying na my friend mama be this ( dats mean ). .

My advise is wen u drm, immediately u pray over it. Some times I see numbers in my drm and wen I check is a message and it comes to pass.

3 Likes

Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Klington: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2020
I don't know if it really matters, but last night i had a very disturbing dream.

I was in the church and before the mass started, i remembered that i needed to charge my phone. I then went out to plug the phone and before i came back, someone else had taken my seat.

I went out to look for a place to sit. As i was walking round the church looking for seat, i saw a little boy of barely two years sitting alone crying. I quickly carried him trying to locate any usher to hand him over. Just before i could get to the church entrance, a half naked man just walked into the church and people started running away. The next thing was bomb explosion and the entire church was filled with very thick smoke. I ran away with the baby with some other people who were (fortunately) outside the church as well.

I don't know what that means.
But was rattled when i woke up.

2 Likes

Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by God2man2again(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2020
Job 33:14-19 For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.
In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;
Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,
That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.
He keepeth back his soul from pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.

Above are enough reasons to take your dream seriously.
Reject dream at your own peril.

Pray, I say pray pray pray against the spirit of stagnancy.

You need to pray.

1 Like

Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Myer(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2020
uBuNiT:
Picking snails in dream means setback. Ask any pastor, alfa, or baba

Don't be quick to conclude.
Have you asked if he's into snail business or has interest in it? In which case it could mean he should go ahead with it as he would be successful in it.
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by alizma: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2020
DICO111:
Hello Fam, good morning to you all.

I don't know if others experience this too or I'm alone on this one, most times when I sleep and dream, I wake in the morning without remembering the very important events or details of the dream.

But today, I had a dream where I was gathering snails and I woke up this morning remembering every detail of it plus feeling a little bit frightened and disturbed. I do not know what it means to be picking snails in the dream and why I woke up feeling disturbed hence the reason why I will like anyone with a proper interpretation of what it means to tell me because I think I need help here to decode this dream. (Mods to Fp please) thanks to everyone.
In simple simple language, I will say yes to your question. However it is not all dreams that should be given much attention. This however depends on what works for you base on your own tracking of your various dreams and analysis of them. For me, when I dream and wake up either at the middle of the dream or just before the dream ends, I do not take it for granted, I pray and let God handle the rest.
If you believe there is more to life than the physical, I do not know what will be your reasons for not believing that dreams work.
I have dreamt of something and it came to pass and someone has dreamt of me, the person told me before the manifestation of the dream and eventually it came to pass. so someone like me believe dreams matter
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by peacettw: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2020
Very unlikely. I have dreamt about a couple of disturbing things even bothering on paranormal. I don't take them seriously anymore. It is just what it is.. A dream.
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by whiteicon: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2020
DICO111:

I don't know if others experience this too or I'm alone on this one, most times when I sleep and dream, I wake in the morning without remembering the very important events or details of the dream.

But today, I had a dream where I was gathering snails and I woke up this morning remembering every detail of it plus feeling a little bit frightened and disturbed. I do not know what it means to be picking snails in the dream and why I woke up feeling disturbed hence the reason why I will like anyone with a proper interpretation of what it means to tell me because I think I need help here to decode this dream. (Mods to Fp please) thanks to everyone.

This is not a good dream , Dm me to see how I can assist you . Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by MrJibana: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2020
Ah! Baba just be rejoicing cause you don hammer! That's snail farming calling you...go find capital and dive into it and thank me later grin
DICO111:

Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2020
Deborah98:
am good, how's life treating you, Happy Sunday cheesy
same here pretty. You haven’t replied my PM Why?
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Geesaintagape: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2020
Its either u impregnated SB or u are pregnant
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Aramide1986: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2020
SNAIL IS SETBACK
MAY WE NOT EXPERIENCE IT AMEN
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by MosesAlex: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2020
My dear a dream that gives you goose pimples is not what you should joke with. You should cancel whatever negative connotation the dream may have in prayers (Psalms e.g 35, 91, 121, 23, 8, 26 etc ) and fasting. Also get back up from others.
Sometimes dream don't mean anything but you don't lose anything by cancelling them in prayers

1 Like

Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Lordsonn: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2020
Let me interprets it according to how different tribes view it.

Yoruba: It represent setback, backwardness, slow progress

Hausa: It means having a lot of female children in the future.

Ibo: It means bad omen, you are entering bad business, etc.

Please pray about it. It's not a good dream
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Soldier4christ(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2020
DICO111:

Dear op,

Picking up snails in the dream is a very bad dream, it means setbacks...it’s a dream of retrogression.

How do you know if your dream is good or not? When you wake up if you feel happy or you have peace of mind it’s a good dream.
But if you woke up sad / bad then it’s not a good dream.

And if you forgets your dreams when you wake, it’s also an attack on your life. The enemy is introducing problems into your life by erasing your dreams . Mind you , your dream is your spiritual monitor and the spirit world controls the physical. That’s why anything you see in the dream either good or bad if care is not taken might happen physically.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

(1) pray to deliver your dream life from the hands of evil ones.
(2)pray to remember your dreams.
(3) pray to cancel bad dreams
(4) pray to God to empower your Joseph dreams to come to quick manifestation.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by nams77: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2020
DICO111:

@ Mr Ojay1. Honestly am not a fan of any delicacy that contain snails and ordinarily I would have categorized this dream as just an "ordinary dream" but I woke up with fear and goosebumps all over my body. I have never experienced this before.
Sometimes they do, most times they don't. It depends on how alive your spiritual axis is.

I know a lot of ignorant folks will say it doesn't matter. I used to think like them too until I encountered the spiritual dimension and had to run to Jesus Christ.
I know a lot of persons will say this is not possible,but I see things in my dreams and they do come to pass in real live. It seems like de javu to me.

Now to ur dream. For the spiritually inclined, snail represents slow growth, retrogression and backwardness. Pray against it

An example is when I dreamt that a friend died. It was sooo real. I woke up scared cos this dude was close to me. Stayed with me in my crib several years back. Woke up and said my prayers. Several months, nothing happened and I just took it as one of those dreams.
Weeks ago, I was told the guy had a terrible accident and he has been bed ridden for over 2 months now. Dude is getting better now and is moving around a bit
cc:DICO111

2 Likes

Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Soldier4christ(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2020
Klington:
I don't know if it really matters, but last night i had a very disturbing dream.

I was in the church and before the mass started, i remembered that i needed to charge my phone. I then went out to plug the phone and before i came back, someone else had taken my seat.

I went out to look for a place to sit. As i was walking round the church looking for seat, i saw a little boy of barely two years sitting alone crying. I quickly carried him trying to locate any usher to hand him over. Just before i could get to the church entrance, a half naked man just walked into the church and people started running away. The next thing was bomb explosion and the entire church was filled with very thick smoke. I ran away with the baby with some other people who were (fortunately) outside the church as well.

I don't know what that means.
But was rattled when i woke up.

Dear op,

When you dream of phone, it means your communication with God.

You need to rekindle the fire on your prayer altar. You need to get more serious with God.
God wants to use you but you’re still not serious yet that’s why someone else sat on your seat, I pray you will not be replaced in Gods assignment.

The baby you saw crying means a lot of souls are waiting for your destiny/ministry. God has predestined you to save them.

And for the naked man, is the destroyer that wants to devour the people . Thank God you were able to save the baby.

WHAT TO DO

(1)give your life to Christ
(2)get serious with God
(3)find out where God wants to use you
(4)start winning souls for Christ

Shalom!!

6 Likes

Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Deborah98(f): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2020
Truthlord12:
same here pretty. You haven’t replied my PM Why?
I will sir, I've been busy somehow...
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by abbatoir(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2020
Akube1z:
Dream is a revelation of what is happening in your physical life in the spirit realm. it will be revealed to you. but you must be spiritually connected for you to receive the revelation.
I recommend you being spiritually connected to God.

modified.
Dream could be revealed in different forms(parable forms, proverbs etc . you need to translate the dream in your life. Every dream has a message to deliver to you .

Chat me up on WhatsApp

I have a gift for you....
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by LawLab247: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2020
sirgbeja:

Oga, I don't think you've had a terrible dream before.

It's my opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2020
Bro don't mind people telling u dreams is just a fragment of ur imagination, dreams are real, i can't forget mine in an hurry, years back just finish secondary school then, there is this guy we roll together, he kept one particular stuff of his brother with me, i dream on Thursday that police raid people on our streets, i told him about the dream he laughed and called me Joseph, so on Friday when he came to collect it, on our way going, we jam police raid, they carried us put inside bus, hmmm they guy respect me till today dream wise.

1 Like

Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by abbatoir(m): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2020
BornToSucced:
Dreams really matter bro. My journey in life has been about dreams and revelations from God.

God reveals the deep things to his children through dreams and vision. But you’ve to draw close to God to understand some of this things.

Some dreams are actually not serious. But be careful of recurring dreams; it’s your guardian angel putting you on alert.

Any man that goes through life without having dreams about his life and purpose is just like a ship without a radder.

My advice:
Look inward and have a sense of discernment about everything happening around you. Don’t just take things for granted, and have a strong relationship with God via worship, prayers, and thanksgiving.

God is accessible 24/7. So you don’t need a prophet or pastor. Talk to him directly.

I am a young man and this principle has brought me far in life, despite my setbacks and poor background.

God is the greatest. Even the gods of the earth declare same.

Truly.. you shall succeed

Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Gabbyosun: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2020
Pray against financial set backs

Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Eriokanmi: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2020
goodpeople9tx:
Actually they don't, but if you develop serious psychological dependence or attachment to them, they'll matter. It's all up in your head
Hun sad

God speaks to people through dream. Once my brother had a dream and its a good one, just be happy because it would happen and when it does it would be as if one is watching a repeated nollywood movie. And if reverse is the case, you must pray hard to reverse it.

However, some people could dream based on the movie they watched before going to bed while some could be psychological. You could dream based on the thought occupying your mind. But in my brother's case, he rarely dreams but when it does, na comfam.

Also, some dreams have some meanings attached to it. If you see yourself in your former secondary school, wearing a uniform and attending classes, pray against spirit of setback or backwardness. As in the case of OP, its slow development or slow achievement. A snail walks slowly. He should pray against spirit of slowness where his colleages are making it quickly, he may be nowhere to be found around there so he needs to rebuke this spirit. It's also not good to wake up without remembering your dream.

2 Likes

Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Bossman25(m): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2020
My own dream self get plenty plenty issue....
My own na woman Ooo! . ..make I dream saybi wan gbashi woman...I go just wake up.....I just dey happy say in no enter the place.....
Omo.....this same dream na every time ooo! Women women everywhere......So I ban all interaction with women now....its not bee easy Ooo. .

DonTattaglia:

Trash.. Even unbelievers of Lord Jesus see themselves eating in dreams, I know a few and yet they are doing extremely very well in their careers & family. It's all about your state of mind.

1 Like

Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Olichoke: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2020
In dreams, I want you to focus on the ones that point you to the future. The pictures painted in your dreams can be accepted or rejected. The choice is absolutely yours.
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Darkseid(m): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2020
Vikkoh:
What about eating Bread in a dream? Who can help with its interpretation should quote me abeg.
What interpretation do you need? Next time keep akara by the side before sleeping, so you go fit take am chop the bread for dream.
Some would say it's a bad omen but if me see food for dream, I chop am lick plate join.
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by silibaba: 10:48am On Sep 06, 2020
Dont ever joke with dreams you remembered.
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by Kennitrust(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2020
If you pick snails in your dream, it simply mean... "SLOW MOTION". Solution is... Try to move fast! grin
Re: Do Dreams Really Matter? by mamaafrik(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2020
Op no mind those mongoloid telling you dreams don't matteroo,their is spiritual side of every man
And that comes inform of subtle message.
Anyone who says dream is nothing but believe in ritual is an ostrich.
Dream matter bajeee...
Pray and talk to people more spiritually gifted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. / The God Of A Second Chance / Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.