Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? (12214 Views)

Make 4000 Naira Weekly / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Munirboss(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Where is the 20m first before this stupid question.

1 Like

Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by IVORY2009(m): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
Virginnn:
Mention real money... 20 million is chicken change. say 20 billion. Then I might consider.

Do you even have 20k in your account? If you do proof it,....
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Omoboricash:
What is the essence of being rich if your family could not enjoy your money . I beg hold to ur money.

Exactly my thought. If I can't enjoy the money with my family, what's the point having it?? Theres no fulfillment in that kind of deal. So, keep your vain money. cool
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by drezzyx(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kriss216:

Girlfriends, side chicks, friends, well-wishers, strangers, etc.
Family first before others.
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Equity15(m): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
tiswell:
side effects of single parenting spotted

I guess dad is 'bitter" since na only mum is sweet
honestly, I just dey weak anytime I see things like this.
I seriously dislike it when I see people gratify and praise mothers whilst downplaying the roles of a father. I get that we come from different homes and our views to who is more important and praise worthy may differ but anyone that is matured and comes from atleast an averagely sane home should know that they are equally important and strived equally for your success except one died too early. Please do not confuse strictness/discipline for hate/wickedness and do not confuse over-indulgment for selfless love.

2 Likes

Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by pansophist(m): 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Questions for broke people. This kind of question preys on their desperation for wealth, and the probability that they will trade their family and the essence of life for the promise of materialism.

Any wealth that cannot make your immediate family smile is sorrow. I'll pass.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
sacajawea:
I will Suck Dick! To get 20M Naira weekly. Fvck Family!! ����
shatap your sucker

1 Like

Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
AdaoraJoy:
Husband material grin
wife material
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by haiti007(m): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
When I see a topic like this, legendary 2face only me track comes to my mind
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by MediMedi(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
sacajawea:
I will Suck Dick! To get 20M Naira weekly. Fvck Family!! ����

Miss Dicky Dicky......
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Ovap: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dead on arrival.
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by liveyourlife007(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
URGENT HELP!!!! Where can I get a bus going to Akure? I'm In Oju ore, OTA, Ogun state. The closest garage around me is Toll gate. And how much do I need for transport fare? thank you in advance
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by LaReinaa(f): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Na d condition wey dem give u be Dat? I'd advice you turn it down.
grin grin grin
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Parrot173(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
The essence of money is to provide and take care of family, friends, relatives nd the entire community i am from ny reason other than this i prefer to die a poor man.... nothing gives me joy than providing for others�

1 Like

Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Anyiamaka: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
chiiraq802:
What is the essence of having/making if my mum cannot eat my money......
I don't mind using myself for rituals just for my mum and siblings to enjoy life small.....
Any money weh my mama no go chop, no be money.
take your 20million, if you like make am 1 billion daily...
Mbaaa!!! I'm not interested.

After God, my sweet mum comes next.

Your mum? Not even your wife and kids?
I understand life but I do not want to understand your kind of life...I don't envy you if all you work hard for is to give your mum everything she wants....that's like spending the future backwards

1 Like

Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Friendlyjoe: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kriss216:

Girlfriends, side chicks, friends, well-wishers, strangers, etc.

Fvck all these! If my parents and siblings cant benefit from my wealth then i Dont want it.
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by ALVA001: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kriss216:
You are offered N20million weekly for the rest of your life, but you must cut off all your family members. What will you do?

Even your family will support you.
Mtchew,what some people are doing for free.
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Virginnn(f): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
IVORY2009:

Do you even have 20k in your account? If you do proof it,....
Stop imagining that everyone is like you.
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by offset67(m): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
drezzyx:
Who will i spend the money on?
Bitches
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Sparklingebony(f): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kriss216:
You are offered N20million weekly for the rest of your life, but you must cut off all your family members. What will you do?
Oga hold ur money if na so one day money go finish but my family no go finish
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kriss216:

I wouldn't do it for 100billion
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by 10mobile: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
kenir:
This one just dey talk sha
My family would hate me if I rejected the offer
You Don finally kill me now... as you Don de plan since lol! But true true, fam and fans fit hate you if you reject this offer. Who be that person wey talk say, "you can offend people more with your poverty than with your wealth"?
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Devil's money
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
BiggyB242:

I wouldn't do it for 100billion

This one doesn't know what 100 billion is
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by IVORY2009(m): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Virginnn:

Stop imagining that everyone is like you.

What is this mama saying? shocked
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Regex: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Pass.
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Okika123(m): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
never will i do that even if its the world u pay me. money can never be everything. family is everything. whats now the need of making money without family

1 Like

Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Austeeenxx: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
You will be given all that money to spend on hoes and golddiggers? What manner of existence is that?
That's no way to live, man.
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

This one doesn't know what 100 billion is

So your family has a prize, like seriously?
Well bro, not everyone thinks like you, any amount of money my family isn't going to benefits from I don't want it. Let it be a 100 billion dollars, I don't care. My family is priceless.

I'm so disappointed to think one would cut ties with his/her family for monetary gains. We are finished, the love of money in this country is too much.
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by tiswell(m): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Equity15:
honestly, I just dey weak anytime I see things like this.
I seriously dislike it when I see people gratify and praise mothers whilst downplaying the roles of a father. I get that we come from different homes and our views to who is more important and praise worthy may differ but anyone that is matured and comes from atleast an averagely sane home should know that they are equally important and strived equally for your success except one died too early. Please do not confuse strictness/discipline for hate/wickedness and do not confuse over-indulgment for selfless love.
too much wisdom won't kii you bro
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
BiggyB242:

So your family has a prize, like seriously?
Well bro, not everyone thinks like you, any amount of money my family isn't going to benefits from I don't want it. Let it be a 100 billion dollars, I don't care. My family is priceless.

I'm so disappointed to think one would cut ties with his/her family for monetary gains. We are finished, the love of money in this country is too much.

Easier said
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Easier said

Bro, I shame for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Women Break Up With Men / You Can Only Choose 1 Of These Big Booty Slay Queens / How Will You Spend Your Val Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.