Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? (12207 Views)

Make 4000 Naira Weekly / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Anto2001(m): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Anyiamaka:

Your mum? Not even your wife and kids?
I understand life but I do not want to understand your kind of life...I don't envy you if all you work hard for is to give your mum everything she wants....that's like spending the future backwards
slowpoke. The wife and kids do anything to help you? Your mama wen train you nor important, ba?
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Charx122: 3:17am On Jan 16, 2021
Kriss216:
You are offered N20million weekly for the rest of your life, but you must cut off all your family members. What will you do?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Nothing like family ...money can seem like everything You could just be a lonely millionaire..make new friends that could mess up your life money has Power ....but blood is thicker than paper
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:27am On Jan 16, 2021
Only kids still think like this
Nobody can offer you 20 million
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:30am On Jan 16, 2021
What is life without a family?
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Equity15(m): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
Anto2001:
don't be stupid, you dey Im house? Mama love is expressive data why we cherish dem. Don't let mgtow fry Ur brain
shut up. Mother's love is expressive? How about father's? It's not? Don't tell me you came from a broken home. Cause a kid from a normal home would know both parents should be given equal treatment. I don't see why I should pick my mom over my dad or my dad over my mom.
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Anto2001(m): 9:29am On Jan 17, 2021
Equity15:
shut up. Mother's love is expressive? How about father's? It's not? Don't tell me you came from a broken home. Cause a kid from a normal home would know both parents should be given equal treatment. I don't see why I should pick my mom over my dad or my dad over my mom.
don't be stupid. Are u in his life? If his father raped his sis or abuse his mother, why are u attacking him for d post
U can worship Ur father. Is someone doesn't, it doesn't concern u.
He who wears the shoes kn where it pinched.
Oversabi
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by DeSepiero(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2021
chiiraq802:
What is the essence of having/making if my mum cannot eat my money......
I don't mind using myself for rituals just for my mum and siblings to enjoy life small.....
Any money weh my mama no go chop, no be money.
take your 20million, if you like make am 1 billion daily...
Mbaaa!!! I'm not interested.

After God, my sweet mum comes next.

Just curious - how about your dad?
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Equity15(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2021
Anto2001:
don't be stupid. Are u in his life? If his father raped his sis or abuse his mother, why are u attacking him for d post
U can worship Ur father. Is someone doesn't, it doesn't concern u.
He who wears the shoes kn where it pinched.
Oversabi
so read again and stop being a dummy. I said except he didn't come from a normal home, please read to understand, don't just read because you like how the alphabets look. Lastly, stop being so bitter.
Re: You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? by Anyiamaka: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
Anto2001:
slowpoke. The wife and kids do anything to help you? Your mama wen train you nor important, ba?

Who let this dog out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? / Whatsapp Tv. Jaytv / 5 Reasons Women Break Up With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.