Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Who Else Has Lost Access To Their Nairaland Email Account? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Else Has Lost Access To Their Nairaland Email Account? (461 Views)

Hushpuppi: Instagram Grants Suspected Fraudster Access To Continue Using Account / Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) / Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Has Lost Access To Their Nairaland Email Account? by lapazi(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2020
I just realize that I have lost access to the email account I used to signup on Nairaland.

I noticed this after responding to the in-app mail feature.

Please who else has experienced this and how did you recover your email?
Re: Who Else Has Lost Access To Their Nairaland Email Account? by Simplyleo: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2020
Same here.

Infact, I have also lost my nairaland log in details. I have since changed my phone but only used this for nairaland because the password is saved on it. Which means, when the phone is lost or damaged, I have to create another acc if I want to access the site as a registered member.

I'm here to learn.

Where is seun sef?
Re: Who Else Has Lost Access To Their Nairaland Email Account? by Ifabernard(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
Same here.

Infact, I have also lost my nairaland log in details. I have since changed my phone but only used this for nairaland because the password is saved on it. Which means, when the phone is lost or damaged, I have to create another acc if I want to access the site as a registered member.

I'm here to learn.

Where is seun sef?
I'm coming to steal ya fon so you won't have access to NL again grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Else Has Lost Access To Their Nairaland Email Account? by Simplyleo: 11:24am On Sep 06, 2020
Ifabernard:

I'm coming to steal ya fon so you won't have access to NL again grin grin grin grin grin
Lol.

It doesn't take me more than 2 minutes to open a gmail acc na. grin
Re: Who Else Has Lost Access To Their Nairaland Email Account? by Anyiamaka: 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
This is very important. The profiles should show emails accounts are registered with. NL team should kindly do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Lost Access To Their Nairaland Email Account? by fati2001(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
lapazi:
I just realize that I have lost access to the email account I used to signup on Nairaland.

I noticed this after responding to the in-app mail feature.

Please who else has experienced this and how did you recover your email?

me too.
Re: Who Else Has Lost Access To Their Nairaland Email Account? by austine4real(m): 12:13am On Sep 07, 2020
grin grin

U can't access NL again with disposable emails cos security reasons
Re: Who Else Has Lost Access To Their Nairaland Email Account? by lapazi(m): 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
Anyiamaka:
This is very important. The profiles should show emails accounts are registered with. NL team should kindly do the needful.

I agree with you 100%

what baffles me is that the email has 2FA on it, how did the attacker change the password?

@lalasticlala @seun

we need answers o...

(1) (Reply)

Moment Police Officers Forcefully Arrested A Young Man On Errand At Igando,lagos / Wife Stabs Ex-councillor To Death In Rivers State / Friends Ask For Help In Finding Missing Young Woman Kidnapped At Gunpoint In Bay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.