Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu (6747 Views)

Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education / Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu / 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by KimVenom(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2020
The Federal Government on Thursday said September 21, 2020, has been set for the reopening of Tertiary Institutions, Primary and Secondary schools in the country.

The federal government disclosed this in a statement by the Minister of Education Adamu Adamu at the end of this week’s federal Executive Council meeting.

Adamu Adamu also said stakeholders were expected to continue to put protocols in place towards the reopening of schools according to the guidelines set by the Federal Ministry of Education.

According to him, all schools in the country are set to resume in phases with effect from Monday, 21 September for a completion of first semester examinations for tertiary institutions and abridged third term of the 2019/2020 academic session for Primary and Secondary Schools.

The statement read in part: “Having conducted an assessment of schools within the country to ascertain the level of preparations for general reopening of schools in the country, the federal government has scheduled schools to resume from the COVID-19 break on September 21st for a completion of first semester examinations for tertiary institutions and abridged third term of the 2019/2020 academic session for Primary and Secondary Schools, which is expected to end on October 30, 2020

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by OlyGift(f): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2020
They should resume school teachers are tired of staying at home

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by maiiilooo(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2020
Watch out for remix featuring ASUU

6 Likes

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by KimVenom(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2020
maiiilooo:
Watch out for remix featuring ASUU

Yea same thing on my mind but, am suspecting FG and ASUU will reach an agreement asap!!!

You know you never can trust any body in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by KimVenom(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2020
OlyGift:

Not only teachers they are some other people who needs the resumption in other for their business to kick start.

I think when viewed from an angle school also plays a part in the economy, also to the communities around it.

6 Likes

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by maiiilooo(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2020
KimVenom:

Yea same thing on my mind but, am suspecting FG and ASUU will reach an agreement asap!!!

You know you never can trust any body in Nigeria
I really do want schools to resume but with the look of things, it's obvious FG aren't putting much effort..

1 Like

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by KimVenom(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2020
maiiilooo:

I really do want schools to resume but with the look of things, it's obvious FG aren't putting much effort..

Yes I solely agree with you, even the main reason they are opening school is due to the state government doing so, they just don't wanna be left out.

2 Likes

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by KimVenom(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2020
As for ASUU I don't think they are an obstacle when they are ready.

1 Like

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by flyingpig: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2020
Please where is your source? I hope this is true.

5 Likes

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by flyingpig: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2020
Kingvenom where did you get this news from

7 Likes

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Kollysman1: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2020
Al hamdulillahi
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
OlyGift:
you look gorgeous.
Kindly drop your email let's chat and get to know each other
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Xavie(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
abeg make federal uni neva resume oh... till next year biko
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
Schools should better resume. At least for those of us in final year.

Xavie:
abeg make federal uni neva resume oh... till next year biko

You can resume next year na.... or even drop out self. Na matter of choice

9 Likes

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Arthurity1(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
I don't think this news is true.... No other news media has carried it.

4 Likes

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Arthurity1:
I don't think this news is true.... No other news media has carried it.

You're right

9 Likes

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Xavie(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

if school resume this year na rush rush go be everything... and to grad next year no be crime, why the hurry

I'm in 3h level even but I no care

1 Like

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by flyingpig: 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
flyingpig:
Kingvenom where did you get this news from
kimvenom where did you get this news from? I've not seen it on any media house. Please provide link so it can hit front page if reputable. Why isn't it carried by any major news house

4 Likes

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by paulolee(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
finally bt i think he is refaring to the private uni, primary and secondary school because we all know dt ASUU would be waiting to drop anoda bomb dis week about this news

3 Likes

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by identitylenz(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
very hmmable
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by mimicherry: 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
This government na real adamu!
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by chrisifeanyi: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
you look gorgeous.
Kindly drop your email let's chat and get to know each other
Na babe you come find here abi?
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
Na babe you come find here abi?
wetin man go do cool

1 Like

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by chrisifeanyi: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
wetin man go do cool
You suppose know how much is per litre of fuel. Babes dey like make gen on till day break ooo

2 Likes

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by SDEC: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by SDEC: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

So we wey no dey final year make we dey house? Na we no wan finish school abi

1 Like

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
SDEC:

So we wey no dey final year make we dey house? Na we no wan finish school abi
undecided
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by Saintinoo(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
KimVenom:
The Federal Government on Thursday said September 21, 2020, has been set for the reopening of Tertiary Institutions, Primary and Secondary schools in the country.

The federal government disclosed this in a statement by the Minister of Education Adamu Adamu at the end of this week’s federal Executive Council meeting.

Adamu Adamu also said stakeholders were expected to continue to put protocols in place towards the reopening of schools according to the guidelines set by the Federal Ministry of Education.

According to him, all schools in the country are set to resume in phases with effect from Monday, 21 September for a completion of first semester examinations for tertiary institutions and abridged third term of the 2019/2020 academic session for Primary and Secondary Schools.

The statement read in part: “Having conducted an assessment of schools within the country to ascertain the level of preparations for general reopening of schools in the country, the federal government has scheduled schools to resume from the COVID-19 break on September 21st for a completion of first semester examinations for tertiary institutions and abridged third term of the 2019/2020 academic session for Primary and Secondary Schools, which is expected to end on October 30, 2020
Fake news, nothing of such was said by the minister.

1 Like

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by liveyourlife007(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
URGENT HELP!!!! Where can I get a bus going to Akure? I'm In Oju ore, OTA, Ogun state. The closest garage around me is Toll gate. And how much do I need for transport fare? thank you in advance
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by emmy512: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
liveyourlife007:
URGENT HELP!!!! Where can I get a bus going to Akure? I'm In Oju ore, OTA, Ogun state. The closest garage around me is Toll gate. And how much do I need for transport fare? thank you in advance
Going back to camp?
Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by SirLakes: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
ASUU speaking grin

Shall we

1 Like

Re: LATEST SCHOOL RESUMPTION - From Adamu Adamu by HELLASJ(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Whatever they decide it's their business cos me I don't see FG and ASUU on the page...

(1) (2) (Reply)

2013/2013 Jamb Syllabus (arts And Science) / 2015/2016 Aspirants Of The Federal University Of Technology Akure / Jamb 2018/2019 Registration Template - Check Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.