Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? (72261 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares Touching Story Of His Journey And Hustle In The UAE. / Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 / Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slimtuns:

Lol, did he tell you he's from anambra? He told me he's from Imo tho... With his level of intelligence, so hard to believe he's a scammer, Chai! Nigeria don suffer angry
Lolss, from our conversation. The idiot just dey beg me for food ohhhhh. Whenever I want to catch fun I will just say hello to him and he will start composing SMS.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Slimtuns(m): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Lolss, from our conversation. The idiot just dey beg me for food ohhhhh. Whenever I want to catch fun I will just say hello to him and he will start composing SMS.

Beg kwa, abeg you fit share your convo? I wan laff small cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Angelacruz: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

e weak me
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slimtuns:

Beg kwa, abeg you fit share your convo? I wan laff small cheesy
The thing plenty baba. I swear if I'm bored now, I will just say hey the next thing he will start composing poem in the name of chatting.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by ZealSolutions: 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hello,

Review your relocation options at zealsolutions.ca

Chisomhustler:
Abeg country people..which country dey easy and cheap for person to go hustle?...Naija don tire me..ah swear
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Softgamer: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheCongo2:

And what does France look like? Have you been everywhere in France? Do you think there is no place or neighborhood that looks like ajegunle in France?
read again then comment
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by TheCongo2: 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
Softgamer:
read again then comment

I have red and re-read. So, what is your answer now

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Digitalstarlite: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Harmlesspill:

I just mailed you!!

Bro, did d guy reply u sir
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Harmlesspill(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
Digitalstarlite:

Bro, did d guy reply u sir
Not yet
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Digitalstarlite: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2020
Harmlesspill:

Not yet

The guy is a real scammer by ppl that contacted in d previous chats...

If u no, u no

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by endsarrrs(f): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by endsarrrs(f): 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
joycegurl:
north Korea
sad
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by cruzydal(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Which one be Guyana??...
@O.p all Africa countries are rubbish....don't go there
Guyana is not an african country .its south american
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Cousin9999: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Spain
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by ImDStar: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
God help us.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Sucregirl: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Really? Wow, please enlighten me on this,I never knew smiley
Prechgold1180:
Serbia
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Olawamiwale06: 7:01am On Feb 09, 2021
Stocktrader:
Since you say cheap, I can't comment on that, I would have advised you to try Holland, Finland, Norway, Germany, Austra. I reside in Norway if you can process yourself to Norway, Minimum wage per hour for unskilled worker as you can get job in construction, NOK 188 (more than €17), If you can work in fishing trawler you will earn higher.

Pls can you guide me on how I can apply for the visa myself and I will be forever grateful to you
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Olawamiwale06: 7:10am On Feb 09, 2021
Bro pls I have been trying to send you a mail but to no avail, pls can I chat you privately or if you don't mind could you pls drop me your whatsapp number.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Penielly: 7:50am On May 25, 2021
Stocktrader:
Since you say cheap, I can't comment on that, I would have advised you to try Holland, Finland, Norway, Germany, Austra. I reside in Norway if you can process yourself to Norway, Minimum wage per hour for unskilled worker as you can get job in construction, NOK 188 (more than €17), If you can work in fishing trawler you will earn higher.

Bros please I really need your contact,am a civil servant in Nigeria but I really want to leave this country..(08060057949)
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Kelvin581: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2021
SIRTee15:

Norway is not hoodwinked. Whatever work u do, u will be fine. Wages are very high, Good standard of living, strong middle class n low income inequality.
Trust me, u will live very well.
The main issue with Norway is their social service dept has the annoying habit of kidnapping children of immigrant parents.
what the best route person fit travel to Norway bro
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Glocal1: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Btaipei:
TAIWAN ITS THE BEST PLACE TO HUSTLE AND RAISE LEGIT MONEY.BUT U GOT TO BE STRONG AND KNOW HOW TO RIDE BIKE.BECAUSE U WILL NEED ONE TO GO TO WORK.U CAN ENTER TODAY AND START WORK TOMORROW. 8HOURS CONSTRUCTION WORK.100 DOLLARS A DAY.
Please are you in Taiwan? How easy is it to obtain the work visa from Nigeria?
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Samken2: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
illicit:
Guyana
How can I travel to Guyana from Nigeria help me with guildlines
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Samken2: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ogaemmii:
In Noway you can stay back after your studies and work legally but you must apply for a residence permit before your student permit expires. See attachment below for more information:
I need guildlines on how to apply for a Norway student visa
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by bull67: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by VTJN(m): 5:45am On Mar 06, 2023
Firstorderwizard:

Guy 70% of people putting up those structures are diasporans or funded by diasporans. The rest are highly connected Nigerians who have links to the corridors of power or have one or two illegal deals .
Let me shock you, it is possible but very difficult to make it legitimately in Nigeria of today .
I know the goings-on in the construction sector, I know what I'm saying
You're right bro

The few magnificent houses in my area are owned by diasporans. There's one owned by a Nigerian base in Nigeria but i heard he's into oil bunkering. It's truly not easy to make it legitimately in this country

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa / Photographer Captures Photos Of 'Never Before Seen' Yellow Penguin (Pics) / What Common Things Surprised You In Other Countries that is lacking in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.