Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,959 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:23 AM

Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? (71978 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares Touching Story Of His Journey And Hustle In The UAE. / Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 / Nigerians In SOUTH KOREA- What Is The Condition And Hustle Over There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
what does "hustle" mean? is that some kinda occupation?.. oh! i know! is it like pickpocketing, fraud, scams, money laundering, drug dealing and kidnapping?
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by uuzba(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Naijaaaaa:
Which one be Guyana??...
@O.p all Africa countries are rubbish....don't go there
You only said this because you used your phone to look at Instagram and see white people licking ice-cream in their foreign countries.
If you didn't see such images, you will continue to enjoy Africa like that and manage with what you have.
It is step by step that counties develop
But what is most important, is to first start with yourself. Do something good everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by elpochas: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:

wink
Abeg help me try confirm if na dat place dey born one man so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stocktrader:

Here is not UK that chases you back.
yes, he can go join the norwegian fishermen after studies. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by powerblaze(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Get a skill that country needs before going, then your hustle will germinate quickly.. otherwise you will see the real meaning of suffer

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
uuzba:

You only said this because you used your phone to look at Instagram and see white people licking ice-cream in their foreign countries.
If you didn't see such images, you will continue to enjoy Africa like that and manage with what you have.
But what is most important, is to first start with yourself. Do something good everyday.
grin grin grin grin.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Twice27(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
tp2dcore:
I can do kuwait for you at a cheaper price

Opor...

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by blazesam(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bahrain... You can come and meet me there...
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Goodman247: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
TimeTraveller:

Nigeria is way back? Have you been to any of the countries you mentioned?
do you know me bfore
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
there is no such thing as "hustle" here is not malaysia, thailand, south Africa or Nigeria. if you are not ready to work stay where you are.

Hustle will land you in jail, trust me i know!

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Naijaaaaa:
Which one be Guyana??...
Guyana is a nice country.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by fidtopade: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stocktrader:
Since you say cheap, I can't comment on that, I would have advised you to try Holland, Finland, Norway, Germany, Austra. I reside in Norway if you can process yourself to Norway, Minimum wage per hour for unskilled worker as you can get job in construction, NOK 188 (more than €17), If you can work in fishing trawler you will earn higher.
How much do you think it will cost to get visa to Norway and how easy is it to get job there?
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
AFGHANISTAN. THANK ME LATER
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Hezmatosky: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
Any country so far you the shores of Nigeria
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by zoghys: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
Naijaaaaa:
Which one be Guyana??...

Guyana is Caribbean and not Africa. But then na still rubbish to some extent.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by ositadima1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
uuzba:

You funny die, which one be licking icecream.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Damian457:
after studies what next? Is there a pathway to permanent residency?
Turkey is a No No! Arabs are bad people.

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by spyglaxx: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Go and learn tipper driving and go to Georgia.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Stocktrader: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
fidtopade:
How much do you think it will cost to get visa to Norway and how easy is it to get job there?
Kindly check the link of the Embassy I posted earlier.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by buchilino(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Uzomacharles:
I do prefer turkey

U LIKE FOOD OOOO
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Stocktrader: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
gypsey:
yes, he can go join the norwegian fishermen after studies. cheesy

Bad mouth you dey there. You think is like local fishing in Nigeria, let me tell you no shame in hustling, as a former airline pilot (I resigned) I export Stock fish from here, I travel to China to still export things from there to Nigeria, If you are ashame to hustle, you go remain broke.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by chaloskyx: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
lol go to US naa and see how easy it is to hustle by the time you do 3 or more jobs just to pay house rent you would know....awon team greener pastures

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by lesson44: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
HappyCanadian:
Try Europe.. like Estonia, Czech Republic etc or any Caribbean country. I mentioned this cause it will be easier to get visa
That is how you guys get in trouble and get frustrated. Getting visas easily doesn’t guarantee you can live and survive In a country as an immigrant.

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Mannnn(m): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stocktrader:
Since you say cheap, I can't comment on that, I would have advised you to try Holland, Finland, Norway, Germany, Austra. I reside in Norway if you can process yourself to Norway, Minimum wage per hour for unskilled worker as you can get job in construction, NOK 188 (more than €17), If you can work in fishing trawler you will earn higher.

Bros please I'm so much interested in Norway, please can you give me more information on how to get there and stay legally?? I plan to come when I finish my school here, currently in my final year now..
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Damian457: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Wow. So what’s now the point of going to the school there?
gypsey:
Turkey is a No No! Arabs are bad people.
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by cray91(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
naija don tire everybody no be only you but all of us no fit run away na

well to answer your questions if you no too gallant, just go benin republic, togo, ghana, abidjan and the likes. they will welcome you well
Chisomhustler:
Abeg country people..which country dey easy and cheap for person to go hustle?...Naija don tire me..ah swear

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stocktrader:

Bad mouth you dey there. You think is like local fishing in Nigeria, let me tell you no shame in hustling, as a former airline pilot (I resigned) I export Stock fish from here, I travel to China to still export things from there to Nigeria, If you are ashame to hustle, you go remain broke.
hian! where did i say that fishing is a bad thing? undecided besides fishing is not hustling, there is no such thing as hustle. fishermen live in big mansions and live comfortable lives here on the island. i worked at the docks gutting fish during school holidays.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Greatfullheart: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Seebia
you mean SERBIA
Re: Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? by Stocktrader: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
gypsey:
hian! where did i say that fishing is a bad thing? undecided besides fishing is not hustling, there is no such thing as hustle. fishermen live in big mansions and live comfortable lives here on the island. i worked at the docks gutting fish during school holidays.
Anything to make money is hustle where I grew back then in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ibadan Bound Train Crossing Kajola Bridge. A Once Deeply Forested Area. Pics / Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.