Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Bbnaija: Omojuwa Mocks Erica’s Statement That Laycon Is Using Her To Trend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Omojuwa Mocks Erica’s Statement That Laycon Is Using Her To Trend (664 Views)

'List Of Celebrities Who Shared Fake News Online' - JJ Omojuwa Reacts / Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Tope Mark-odigie Gives Clarity On Her Statement That Men Own Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Omojuwa Mocks Erica’s Statement That Laycon Is Using Her To Trend by Samnaijvelocity: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
Popular Twitter influencer and Bbnaija Housemate, Omojuwa, has mocked Erica’s statement that she is the reason Laycon trends outside the house, when in fact Laycon has the largest fan-base.
He took to his official Twitter page to tweet:

It was funny to watch Erica insinuate she is the reason Laycon trends outside the house. If only she knew. Laycon has the largest fan-base, at least as at today
Erica has been captured, on several occasions, saying that.....see more @https://naijavelocity..com/2020/09/bbnaija-omojuwa-mocks-ericas-statement.html Also see tweet and photos

(1) (Reply)

Ozo Tells Dorathy What He And Nengi Always Do In The Bathroom (watch) / I Didn't End Protest Because I'm Afraid- Naira Marley Tells Mba During IG Live / Why I Couldn’t Join Runtown, Falz, Others At #EndSARS Protest – MI Abaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.