Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Sister Have Just Been Scammed!!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister Have Just Been Scammed!!! (1917 Views)

I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! / I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail / Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Have Just Been Scammed!!! by 99thEnemy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Report to the police SARS department they will forward the case to EFCC. They will launch an investigation and if found true, they will take action. They will try to lure the scammer and after (what ever they do in the background), they will block the account and all accounts connected to the very account via BVN. Then after apprehension they will figure out how you will be paid back. (including payment for your lawyer if they required you to use one).
Re: My Sister Have Just Been Scammed!!! by Thomthom(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Even after all the preachings make una no dey pay money without seeing your business partner face to face una still dey Bleep up like this... sorry oo..
Another maga go still pay Money to who him no no tomorrow mtcheeew
Re: My Sister Have Just Been Scammed!!! by tonyson010(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Use your facebook account to announce that her account has been hacked and no one should chat with her for now, she clicked on the phishing link. They will use her account to scam more people if you delay. Do it immediately.

The Facebook account has been compromised. It is dangerous too.
Re: My Sister Have Just Been Scammed!!! by azelab: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
Follow up the person with efcc , you will get your money back. Go to your bank to print out the statement of the particular transaction, make a
photocopy of it , write a petition letter and attach all your evidence then summit it to any branch of cfcc that is close to you and this will be in two different copies, do another photocopy of all your evidence with the statement of the transaction then summit it also at any branch of the scammer's bank that is close to you . I am sure you will recover your money , I just recover mine after 3 months though I used court order with efcc.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Have Just Been Scammed!!! by Bigmanpickin: 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Get In Touch With Me Immediately
Hello sir I sent you an email
Re: My Sister Have Just Been Scammed!!! by DeltanMan: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lol. Them scam her, come collect her Facebook join. This scammer is heartless.
Re: My Sister Have Just Been Scammed!!! by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bigmanpickin:
Hello sir I sent you an email

Ok, Go to Google Search Engine And Search For You will see my whatsapp number there.
Re: My Sister Have Just Been Scammed!!! by Toma2: 7:07am On Sep 07, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Ok, Go to Google Search Engine And Search For You will see my whatsapp number there.
Na so

1 Like

Re: My Sister Have Just Been Scammed!!! by bigtimemugu(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
I am following
Re: My Sister Have Just Been Scammed!!! by Mayehunta991: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Xavi2019:
Send 20k to get 50k back cheesy
Greed is the major reason why people get scammed grin

Do not underestimate a person's greed
Re: My Sister Have Just Been Scammed!!! by themainman600(m): 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
if its people like us that say we need urgent 1k u no go help grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Were Busy Taking Pictures Of A Sleeping Tiger, See What Happened Next (phot / Mercedes Benz On Fire Shortly After Purchase & Driving Out Of The Car Shop (VID) / Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.