Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman (7052 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Sadiqali24:
what did he do?? He just express his desires. Abi you dey crush am?

See yourself mtcheew tongue
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Sadiqali24(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
Friendlo:

See yourself mtcheew tongue
sorry, I don't have time for relationship.
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
Sadiqali24:
sorry, I don't have time for relationship.

Someone asked for advise and that's what I came here for so if you don't mind Excuse me undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Sadiqali24(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Friendlo:

Someone asked for advise undecided undecided
you didn't give any.
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Sadiqali24:
you didn't give any.

Oh please get out will you
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Sadiqali24(m): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
Friendlo:

Oh please get out will you
I can see that you are insecure. Nevertheless, the guys here wouldn't give you any attention.

Namaste!!!
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
[s][/s]
Sadiqali24:
I can see that you are insecure. Nevertheless, the guys here wouldn't give you any attention.

Namaste!!!
[s][/s]
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Edyice: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Why this dude they behave anyhow like this now angry sad

Knack that woman fast ....

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
Sadiqali24:

Namaste!!!

Shoooo shocked naso e pain u tongue
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by BareFacedLies(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
I like her as a friend, nothing much.

Why not have a friends with benefits arrangement with her...fĂșcking a mature lady gives you some level of peace and minimizes distractions cos she won't be bugging you with phone calls
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by PlaysNigeria: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
You juss dey give yourself the headache wey nuh suppose dey there. Pop Smoke once said You should enjoy yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by mrfizzy: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bro my advice for you is to try and talk to her it might be she is not sexually interested in you but rather like to flirt with you because of your behavior about those issues bring the discussion sometime and they her indirectly how you prefer your ladies to older woman. She will take the hint from there
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
kelechi50:
The Bible records that Joseph flee from adultery and you too can do same
But what later happened to Joseph is not a child's play
I'll advice him to pray about it
And if she continues he should threaten her telling relatives closer to them
Dukeprince50 kindly follow this advice if what you're saying is true
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Openbusiness: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Burgerlomo: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
shamack:
Try to communicate with her bro, let her know you ain't feeling comfortable with her coming too close in such manner, if her actions persist then result to giving her attitude

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Burgerlomo: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
shamack:

Communication should come first, but if she put breast for ur mouth shey u go bite am or throw am away.

Since u can't give her attitude u definitely will suck it and enjoy the moment

No straight dude go put honey (boobs) for mouth and spit or throw it away, raise your hand if you agree with me. cool

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by UGBE634: 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
Good day nairalanders, I am a young graduate in his late twenties, there is this lady who is in her early 40's, she is a family friend, she is nice to me and I see her as a good lady nothing much, but sometimes she does things that goes way beyond her boundaries.

At first she use to tell me she would have married me if I was older, I always see it as a joke and smiled, but it got worse that I'm no more comfortable around her,
sometimes she comes to our house and will decide to take her bath in my bathroom meanwhile we have another free room where she could change, I am not comfortable looking at an older woman with towel around her, she does a lot of things which disgust me and I can't just stop her cos I like and respect her.

Recently, I had something with a church girl of mine which became public, I felt embarrassed though, few people chastised me and some adviced me, This very lady heard it, came to me and told me some things like I shouldn't have fling with a young girl but look for older women if I want to just enjoy myself(while saying the F-word continuously) she was saying it in a way that made me feel uncomfortable.
Though she hasn't said anything about having sex with me but she has given me all green-lights, the truth is I do not like an older woman and would want her to stop pestering me without sounding harsh, pls I need advice, not insults
which city do you live in?
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
first you cant tell her to stop conversing with you if she has not yet wronged you and expect her not to be angry in this situation you have to let the cat fall for the bait then you can tell her whats on your mind or else you could do lots of mess when you approach her on this issue and she looks you in the face and tell you what where you thinking when you where asuming she was interested in you?trust me that day you would prefer to fall in that church case a milion times over than in this one,dont think she doesnt have an exit plan remember shes not your mate and has loads of experience with men that you could ever imagine,she probably know what you are thinking about now and waiting for you to be slightly rude and then she would handle you. just do as i said and all would be fine ,and stop talking about sex when you are with her talk about other things to keep her mind away from you this would help to chase her off,it would show you are not interested in what she is trying to serve and she would get the message and move on.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Mywd: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
PlaysNigeria:
You juss dey give yourself the headache wey nuh suppose dey there. Pop Smoke once said You should enjoy yourself
undecidedand where is d pop smoke now after enjoying his life in the wrong way?
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by baralatie(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
stop hallucinating!
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by femi4: 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
I am asking how I can flee, wat strategy should I use?
stop collecting gifts from her

Henceforth, she's no longer welcome in your home or use your bathroom

Reduce your conversation with her to greetings

Delete her contact on your phone and social media

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by lecturer50(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
Good day nairalanders, I am a young graduate in his late twenties, there is this lady who is in her early 40's, she is a family friend, she is nice to me and I see her as a good lady nothing much, but sometimes she does things that goes way beyond her boundaries.

At first she use to tell me she would have married me if I was older, I always see it as a joke and smiled, but it got worse that I'm no more comfortable around her,
sometimes she comes to our house and will decide to take her bath in my bathroom meanwhile we have another free room where she could change, I am not comfortable looking at an older woman with towel around her, she does a lot of things which disgust me and I can't just stop her cos I like and respect her.

Recently, I had something with a church girl of mine which became public, I felt embarrassed though, few people chastised me and some adviced me, This very lady heard it, came to me and told me some things like I shouldn't have fling with a young girl but look for older women if I want to just enjoy myself(while saying the F-word continuously) she was saying it in a way that made me feel uncomfortable.
Though she hasn't said anything about having sex with me but she has given me all green-lights, the truth is I do not like an older woman and would want her to stop pestering me without sounding harsh, pls I need advice, not insults

When she comes again to your house, just beat her.
If you don't beat her, she won't respect you.
So just give her the beating of her life and she will be afraid of you.
She will stay away from you.
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Ishilove: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
her husband is a policeman and does not live in the same state with us, he visits once in a while
From the impression I've gotten so far, you would have gone on to have a sexual affair with her if she were in your age group despite her marital status. You should be ashamed of yourself.

She is a married woman, for crying out loud. You should stop entertaining any unwanted attention, and this includes making it clear that your relationship cannot go beyond a certain point.

If I were you I'd flee from every appearance of temptation. Shove your 'likeness' inside cooler and keep away from her. Shikena

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by dukeprince50: 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ishilove:

From the impression I've gotten so far, you would have gone on to have a sexual affair with her if she were in your age group despite her marital status. You should be ashamed of yourself.

She is a married woman, for crying out loud. You should stop entertaining any unwanted attention, and this includes making it clear that your relationship cannot go beyond a certain point.

If I were you I'd flee from every appearance of temptation. Shove your 'likeness' inside cooler and keep away from her. Shikena
if u have nothing sensible to say just don't contribute, what gave u d impression I'll have sex with her despite been married?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Ishilove: 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
if u have nothing sensible to say just get lost
At least I have more sense than you whose only reason for not fvcking a married woman is her age. Community preek.

Get lost and get sense while getting lost.

*unfollows idiotic thread*

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Tedpgrass: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
if u have nothing sensible to say just don't contribute, what gave u d impression I'll have sex with her despite been married?

I'd agree with Ishilove here, that a married woman is off limits..
Police officer husband sef!!
Reminds me of Fela's song
"Na wahala you dey find!!"

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by dukeprince50: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ishilove:

At least I have more sense than you whose only reason for not fvcking a married woman is her age. Community preek.
OK, just get lost, everyone is not like you,
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by dukeprince50: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tedpgrass:

I'd agree with Ishilove here, that a married woman is off limits..
Police officer husband sef!!
Reminds me of Fela's song
"Na wahala you dey find!!"

I don't do married women and the fact that I didn't put that in my complaints doesn't mean I should be accused, I only need opinion not stupid allegations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by dukeprince50: 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ishilove:

Get lost and get sense while getting lost.

*unfollows idiotic thread*
eiya, e be like the get lost really pain u o.
next time just don't open thread and start insulting people with baseless accusations, I even said no insults in my posts and u choose to ignore that part, things are not done that way.
being stupid is not a crime, we all act stupid at some point in our lives but don't abuse it

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Hed0nist: 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
loommoney:
The best advice i can give you my brother is that you should fvck her. Except she is very ugly. That 40 years puci will be tighter than that church girl

Real spit

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Hed0nist: 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
its not about ugly or beauty, I just like the woman enough not to have any sexual relationship wit her

Sex does not have the value we ascribe to it. She wants to be knacked by you. If it is something you can help her with then go ahead. The best help is given when doing so has a toll.

Banging her does not have to have anything to do with respect and all those things. You can be knacking and still continue to relate normally. That is the height of MATURITY.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. / Unilag Girl Bidemi Allows Her Boy Friend To Take Her Nude Photos. / Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.