Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Edo 2020: The Propaganda In Edojob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: The Propaganda In Edojob (264 Views)

There Is No 24hrs Light In Aba. Don't Mind The Propaganda / 2023: Debunking The Propaganda That A Southern Candidate Will Lose In The North / Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: The Propaganda In Edojob by hotplate: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
Yesterday the admin and handler of EdoJob group chats went about inviting people in all their groups for a rally endorsing Obaseki. Its a fact already that 97% of the people in these group chats have not in anyway benefited anything from the state government either in the form of Empowerment or Job creation. Worse of it is if any of these prospective job seekers dear question the way and manner with which this Audio Job is given the Admin will just remove you; this is the height of Government recklessness, tyranny and deceit.
I will also like to state here that civil servants in Edo state are not toys and campaign tools to the Governor, they are tax payers and as such have rights to support who ever they so which, so compelling them to endorse or stage rallies for you is nothing but dictatorship!
Having said that the Governor dose not have the right to force anyone to support his ambition, Edo state government should not take advantage of the high rate of joblessness in Edo state to engage prospective job seekers in EdoJob group chats to be staging rallies of deceit and so therefore should be excluded from their propaganda.
I am Ebose Precious i was removed from EdoJob platform because i refused to be part of their propaganda.

Re: Edo 2020: The Propaganda In Edojob by hotplate: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Edo 2020: The Propaganda In Edojob by Paramount01(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
Very funny
Re: Edo 2020: The Propaganda In Edojob by yoruba1914: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
You think we are fools here? Go and sit down you this agent of darkness. Anybody can say or be anybody online but dont think you cant be tracked boi.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The Tranquil Youth Organization Of Nigeria (TYON Trust) NGO / We Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria. — FG . / 2020 Synod: Nnewi Anglican Bishop Expresses Preparedness, Set To Unveil Master P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.