Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) (38877 Views)

Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by 9gerian: 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
This is the only time Nigerian politicians are considerate and respect the people; the election period.

Afterwards, they become angry and vile towards the same people they begged for votes- at least until the next election.

lekanolas:
Gov Godwin Obaseki of Edo State on Sunday made a surprise visit to the anointing church service of the OMEGA Fire Ministries Worldwide in Auchi.

Obaseki thanked the worshippers for their prayers and urged them to continue to pray for Nigeria and the peaceful conduct of the Edo governorship election.

“I am not going to campaign even though the election is near because the General Overseer will not allow his altar to be used for political campaign but I want to tell you to shun violence and pray for peace in the election”, he admonished them.

Following his brief speech for which he received cheers from the worshippers, Apostle John Suleman prayed for peaceful conduct of the election and strength for Obaseki who knelt down before the whole church.

Suleiman also prayed for Obaseki’s deputy, Phillip Shuaib.

Recall that last week, the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu also worshipped with Apostle Suleman.

http://newsday.com.ng/edo-election-apostle-suleman-prays-for-gov-obaseki-photos/

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
obaseki is a goal.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin
Make he collect him own share before the governor leave office
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Dreyton36: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
This life ehn
If I talk say me and suleman play ball together for aibotse , auchi nobody go believe

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by 4tomandchi: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Edo is for Obaseki!
Edo Vote wisely
Edo Vote continuity
Edo Vote Obaseki
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kriss216:
Prayed for Ize Iyamu last Sunday.
Prayed for Obaseki today.

Anywhere belle face.
Sharap!
Dont curse yourself.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by pansophist(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by ezechi24(m): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin after them don go fortify them selves with many many blood......nija.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Nathdoug201: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
contigiency:
This PDP pastor. I am sure he would not have done this if Obaseki is still in APC.
say what you know Oga he prayed for POI last week..
In case you missed the trend
https://www.nairaland.com/6086739/apostle-johnson-suleman-prays-ize-iyamu/1#93387952
All this Nigeria youth will be spewing trash

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Staro: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Good
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
When its election period these politicians will be humble then after winning oops them turn king Herold.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
contigiency:
This PDP pastor. I am sure he would not have done this if Obaseki is still in APC.

The same apostle prayed for Ize Iyamu of APC last week.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by fredoooooo: 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ajekun iya he prayed for Jonathan too .. Yahoo pastor don collect his money grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
4+4!

Torwagba
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
fredoooooo:
Ajekun iya he prayed for Jonathan too .. Yahoo pastor don collect his money grin
thunder miss with oshiomole ll strike u it's like u want to suffer for 600 years in this world

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
It was nice for apostle Johnson Suleiman to have prayed for obaseki and ize-iyamu...It shows neutrality..
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
fredoooooo:

He copied Jonathan's lines.... grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Quality20(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
When will he tell buhari and obj to knell down for prayers
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by ahmedajadi(m): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
We know that APC and PDP are a disappointment to Nigerians but this election is between Oshiomhole and Obaseki. Obaseki wins and Oshiomhole is a goner in Nigerian Politics but if Ize-Iyamu wins, Obaseki is in trouble with EFCC. I think this election is gonna be an interesting one because of this so they have to do all they can do before the election. May the best man win.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by AmbFmk: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
That's how it has always been. The Victory belongs to God alone.

Meanwhile, Seebthis:

UPHOLDING THE JOY OF SALVATION: Unveiling Three Little Sins That Almost Took My Joy.

Do have a review
https://www.ambassadorofgrace.com/2020/09/upholding-joy-of-salvation-unveiling.html
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Paramount01(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ndolodoloo:
Interesting

How can I have it,I am in sokoto
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by SoftBillionaire: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
lekanolas:
Gov Godwin Obaseki of Edo State on Sunday made a surprise visit to the anointing church service of the OMEGA Fire Ministries Worldwide in Auchi.

Obaseki thanked the worshippers for their prayers and urged them to continue to pray for Nigeria and the peaceful conduct of the Edo governorship election.

“I am not going to campaign even though the election is near because the General Overseer will not allow his altar to be used for political campaign but I want to tell you to shun violence and pray for peace in the election”, he admonished them.

Following his brief speech for which he received cheers from the worshippers, Apostle John Suleman prayed for peaceful conduct of the election and strength for Obaseki who knelt down before the whole church.

Recall that last week, the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu also worshipped with Apostle Suleman.

http://newsday.com.ng/edo-election-apostle-suleman-prays-for-gov-obaseki-photos/

Interesting

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by edoairways: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Theorist who said bad news spread fast were right after all. If it was a bad report we could have seen about 20 pages now
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Paramount01(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
ahmedajadi:
We know that APC and PDP are a disappointment to Nigerians but this election is between Oshiomhole and Obaseki. Obaseki wins and Oshiomhole is a goner in Nigerian Politics but if Ize-Iyamu wins, Obaseki is in trouble with EFCC. I think this election is gonna be an interesting one because of this so they have to do all they can do before the election. May the best man win.

Oshomole can't be relegated as far as buhari is still in power,be soon he will be giving minster watch and see

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
iyatrustee:
Na only election go fit make Naija Governor kneel before pastor grin

Taking into cognisance the bible story of Jacob and Esau.... he prayed for Ize Iyamu first, let's assume he has given all the blessings to the former, nothing for the latter! cheesy
Milf

kiss the truth!
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Paramount01(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dreyton36:
This life ehn
If I talk say me and suleman play ball together for aibotse , auchi nobody go believe

Which sulieman
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by StingEmpire(m): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
lekanolas:

Remain mosque.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kriss216:
Prayed for Ize Iyamu last Sunday.

Prayed for Obaseki today.

Anywhere belle face.

So you expected him to play politics with the house of God?
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dreyton36:
This life ehn

Atleast u sef dey do good go too na.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) by BabaO2: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Obaseki is so desperate and jittery like Jonathan of 2015, following Ize-Iyamu's steps one by one.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters / Federal Ministry Of Power's Statement On The Blackout On The National Grid. / Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.