Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Edo Election: I Will Bury Oshiomhole, We’ve Dealt With Him – Gov Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: I Will Bury Oshiomhole, We’ve Dealt With Him – Gov Obaseki (176 Views)

Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf / Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You / Election: We Will Bury Oshiomhole Politically - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo Election: I Will Bury Oshiomhole, We’ve Dealt With Him – Gov Obaseki by Jarhsmine10(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Godwin Obaseki, the Governor of Edo State, has declared that he will bury his predecessor and former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole politically if he (Obaseki) emerges winner of the September 19 governorship election.

The Governor said this on Saturday during the closing moments of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, campaigns in Oredo local government.

According to the Governor, who was once Oshiomhole’s ally, the forthcoming poll is about contesting with Oshiomhole.

READ MORE>>>

https://www.bruceenation.com/edo-election-i-will-bury-oshiomhole-weve-dealt-with-him-gov-obaseki-spits-fire/

(1) (Reply)

Reactions Trail El-rufai Over What He Said About Using N400,000 To Treat COVID19 / September 11, Top National News You Need To Know / "Unhappy? Contest The Band Classification You Have Been Assigned" - NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.