Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified (68547 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by lastchild: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Can somebody highlight me why she wanted to fight laycon
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Laycon should now go and rejoice.

His aim has been achieved
ur brain na hotdog full am

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by showafrica(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Waya go say thank God oo
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by BENEAMATA: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
teemswest:
E
for Erica !

Was told she a homewrecker ,

And a wee bit eratic , "ahh "

" look it's kiddwayya "

Whisper it , they played erotica . . . . .

Erica , Erica ' she went to europa ,

Met the white man and said " hi , am_erica " !

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by notoriousbabe: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Esetim:
Everyone saw it coming.

I think she needs to be taken for therapy so she doesn't get depressed. She's definitely going to feel terrible for her behaviour and may hurt herself.
o npe o to ku.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by notoriousbabe: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
I am sooooooooooooooooooo happy. Jesus I thank you!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by notoriousbabe: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Laycon should now go and rejoice.

His aim has been achieved
before nko. Let your erica go and die but before then let her get a brain
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by notoriousbabe: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
lastchild:
Can somebody highlight me why she wanted to fight laycon
she was begging laycon for sex, but the guy refused her because he is a born again Christian, while the guy was having his bath she went inside to meet him and forcefully raped him right in front of cameras

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by MrWhaley: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
LaReinaa:

Unfortunately, she didn't play her game very well..
I wish her all the best in her future endeavours!

I am sure deep down, Laycon is super happy, he got what he wanted and provoked!

I hope you'll that clamoured for her disqualification can now rest!

Was Laycon the reason why she had two strikes before today? Who caused her two earlier strikes, please? Tell me the person.
LaReinaa, answer me naaaa! cry
I need an answer, come onnnnn! cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by franklingud(m): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tecord1:
with your language, i don't see any difference between you and her
Fvck you a**hole
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by CrazyMan(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Pepowerr:
like this right ? I pray they do this tomorrow because I got no hope of feeding tomorrow. JESUS help me
The bank offered you the idemity option on this screenshot you sent...you just didn't understand their message and kept on sending confusing replies to them. That's why they went mute.

Hopefully by tomorrow you'll get your money... good luck.

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by BENEAMATA: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
ifex370:
G

G for wetin ? Make i take that one rhyme too ? Remember that " Gerrarra. . ." guy ? Oya collect your G in peace and spacebook no more . ; cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by akezn: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Damseldammie(f): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
If you have to hurt other people in order to feel powerful, you're an extremely weak individual....

Erica! Can you see what you have caused yourself through your bad character

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by MrWhaley: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
uchaymart:

Laycon can't win
You are living in denial.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
anonimi:

Please come down to our level and decode this your parable.
Thank you sir.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by tiger2080: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
stupid girl.After fucking around and giving ur wet wide pussy to a kuv to drill the living day light out of it.you have been disqualified for your wayward an rude behavior.shameless bitch.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Naijaarchive(m): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Best eviction ever grin make Dem dey consider Trickytee o dude might faint if he gets evicted
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Yo Kidd...Nengi is ON !

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by blingxx(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
Someone said evicting erica is like killing jeoffrey lannister ....twitter people wont make heaven ���
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by BENEAMATA: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
odehaj:
Meanwhile, there’s one who’s always revealing her biggirls(breast), as if she wants to breastfeed someone
bros don't go there oh ! Make dem no disqualify that girl because of your complain oh .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by pacificom: 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
She has let her horrific attitude spoil the prospect of a huge success in her life. Housemates should undergo attitude test during audition to disqualify ill mannered ones.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by adetayoonas(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Always learn to control your anger!!!
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by adetayoonas(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lesson learnt

Always learn to control your anger!!!
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Rilley(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tecord1:
and you are what?
The king of kings
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by damosade(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Ishilove: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
GEEBITE:
Hmmmm.I was looking for you on Naptu post about Fire safety.
I've been under the weather for some time now but I'm back and more rambunctious than ever.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Elmander1983(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Same one Tacha saw? Smh
ThierryJay:
Her chicken has come home to roost.

She deserves it. Bad behavior should not be glorified and falsely labelled "being real". Threats to life are serious issues and shouldn't be taken lightly.

Next thing for her is to see a psychologist asap.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by successity5(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Some people think they are beautiful but no upstairs to backup
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by icankel: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
hope shame will allow her go on media tour
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Toobet(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
Pls who is Erica?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Tecord1(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
franklingud:

Fvck you a**hole
you proved my point. Stay blessed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship / Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages / BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.