Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified (68550 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Playermayweda(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
Totally deserved it
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Tecord1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
franklingud:

Fvck you a**hole
Says the man who says he is for Jesus. It is well o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Fourwinds: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
HisCutestDamsel:
Ouch!
wetin touch you cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by OlawaleBammie: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
Sirapretty870:
Good for her
Please everyone should endorse laycon, na my future husband be that, I too like that guy

If you don dcv ursef finish make u tell usgrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Fourwinds: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Laycon should now go and rejoice.

His aim has been achieved
but the girl dey Fvck well well oooooo
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Fourwinds: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ishilove:
Erica, olóbó town council. Lol.
hmmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by petitejolie(f): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
mannasseh:
igbo girls dont act this way, money comes before men. ozo and erica just keep on Portraying the Igbos wrongly
atleast prince they dere for affirmation sake

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by fbabs(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
abisolagladys:
ehya my lookalike has been disqualified

I be 100 yard girlfriend material winkehya my lookalike has been disqualified
na face we resemble no be behavior
I be 100 yard girlfriend material
call/Whatsapp 09018990181

Girlfriend material as how, you are supposed to type wife material
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Epitectus(m): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Good riddance
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Techliet(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Full Biography of Erica and biography of Laycon has been published on Entrepreneur.ng. Also check our Sumotrust, a secure and trusted savings platform.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Shellsploit: 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
naijadrivablog:
So pLEADING NO SAVE HER? Wetin shellsploit no go see for Okearo/Matogun? cheesy

U sef dey watch this mumu TV show
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Pepowerr: 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
CrazyMan:

The bank offered you the idemity option on this screenshot you sent...you just didn't understand their message and kept on sending confusing replies to them. That's why they went mute.

Hopefully by tomorrow you'll get your money... good luck.
gosh I just read the said slowly and now understood the message better

Wow patience and calmness is a virtue oo
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by OriOko88(m): 12:25am On Sep 07, 2020
Sirapretty870:
Good for her
Please everyone should endorse laycon, na my future husband be that, I too like that guy
08061637389.. WhatsApp me pls
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by uchaymart(m): 12:37am On Sep 07, 2020
MrWhaley:

You are living in denial.

Forget the votes for these stages cos when it gets to final five, Laycon won't get as much votes as these which we have seen for the past weeks.

Big Brother and sponsors need Laycons votes every other week for the business cos they know Lagos would save him when he's up for eviction.

NB: Laycon doesn't contribute as much as Trikkytee does in the house but he's been tipped to win cos he's from Lagos..

Save this, Laycon can't win the game
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by RomanianNinja: 12:53am On Sep 07, 2020
uchaymart:

Forget the votes for these stages cos when it gets to final five, Laycon won't get as much votes as these which we have seen for the past weeks.

Big Brother and sponsors need Laycons votes every other week for the business cos they know Lagos would save him when he's up for eviction.

NB: Laycon doesn't contribute as much as Trikkytee does in the house but he's been tipped to win cos he's from Lagos..

Wow... So we now have prophets on NL

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
chelsea1116:
JUSTICE WAS SERVED!!

JUST IMAGINE IF MAN B GOD, SHE WAS VENOMOUS, HER DISQUALIFICATION IS TOTALLY JUSTIFIED.
LET HER GO AND WATCH LAYCON SMASH THE 85M.

DIS GIRL MADE ME CRY AS SHE WAS FINISHING MY FELLOW MAN WHILE THE POOR HUMBLE GUY SMILED.
[/s]

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by adecz: 5:37am On Sep 07, 2020
GEEBITE:
So you participated in or abetted rape?

Who mentioned rape.... wink wink wink
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:50am On Sep 07, 2020
Anyhow una talk...she gat game but unfortunate like tacha
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Chinny024(f): 6:11am On Sep 07, 2020
You mean Tacha sister? grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Sirapretty870(f): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2020
Hahaha..... I m serious
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Sirapretty870(f): 7:05am On Sep 07, 2020
Excuse me I have heard u
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by naijadrivablog: 8:24am On Sep 07, 2020
Shellsploit:

U sef dey watch this mumu TV show
Na for sociamedia I de see updates o. Instead I go watch am, I go watch NTA.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by GEEBITE: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2020
You and your guys plied a woman with alcohol and took turns to have sex with her when she was most vulnerable.Please define rape again. Please delete that comment as it can haunt you in the future.This platform is not that anonymous as Obi Invictus has found out.
adecz:

Who mentioned rape.... wink wink wink
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Nmezor(f): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2020
Serves her right.Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by iamyemiakins(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2020
Ishilove:
Erica, olóbó town council. Lol.
Na only my nigga Kiddwaya enter the place na. Ishilove, kilode!

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by MrWhaley: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2020
uchaymart:

You gave very irrelevant points to back up your assertion. Last year, Tacha led the votes till the final day when she was disqualified. If she wasn't disqualified, she would have won fair and square.

That's what it means to have a large fanbase and Laycon has that.

And please, don't bring in the tribalism card. I am IGBO and I support Laycon. Y'all should stop this tribalistic shenanigans you introduce whenever you can't comprehend why the general public is showing a particular person unconditional love.

The ONLY way Laycon won't win is if they don't use votes to determine the winner. But if it's votes, forget it.

And oh! TrikyTee doesn't contribute more in that house. Being a show director isn't a greater contribution than others. The only person that has won more tasks than Laycon in that house is Nengi and each task Laycon won, he led his group. Except if you don't watch this show.

So drop your bias. If you don't like him, just say it but don't let it prevent you from saying the truth.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by MrWhaley: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2020
MrWhaley:

Was Laycon the reason why she had two strikes before today? Who caused her two earlier strikes, please? Tell me the person.
LaReinaa, who caused her two initial strikes, please? You still haven't said it yet.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by GEEBITE: 11:08am On Sep 07, 2020
Sorry about the illness.I can see the rambunctiousness in that lewd comment tongue
Ishilove:

I've been under the weather for some time now but I'm back and more rambunctious than ever.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by Ishilove: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
GEEBITE:
Sorry about the illness.I can see the rambunctiousness in that lewd comment tongue
Thanks dear. Knocked me down clean.

Btw, the comment isn't lewd na cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified by GEEBITE: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
If ..... town council isn't a lewd phrase,then nothing is .
Ishilove:

Thanks dear. Knocked me down clean.

Btw, the comment isn't lewd na cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship / Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages / BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.