Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates (13968 Views)

Beware Of The National Startup Investment Fund Programme / CBN Introduces N500m Grant For Undergraduates, Graduates, Issues Guidelines / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by twinpapa(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2020
any response to your email?
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by larryeko(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2020
Actually there is a restriction on international money transfer that is why Facebook asked every applicants to fill in the anti money laundry form which invariably testify that it's not a fraudulent activity and that your consent was seek before the transfer. Besides you should all remember that Facebook always have a partner who administers and manages the whole exercise. In the US Ureeka manages this same exercise and here in Nigeria Deloitte been a financial advisory and a multinational company are in charge of our grant so seat back and relax. Facebook will definitely get back to us. The exercise is still on and they are still doing their finance check and once that is over they will send a mail to close the whole exercise and congratulate every winner of the grant.

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Georgemoore: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
HERE IS RESPONDS FROM THEM....

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

The “awarded” status means that you have been successful in your grant application – congratulations!

Payments are due to be processed on 23rd November, provided the bank details provided are correct. We do not have control over how quickly your bank will process payments so please monitor your account towards the end of next week.

Kind regards,

Facebook Small Business Grants Programme

2 Likes

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Georgemoore: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
YES!

Hello,

The “awarded” status means that you have been successful in your grant application – congratulations!

Payments are due to be processed on 23rd November, provided the bank details provided are correct. We do not have control over how quickly your bank will process payments so please monitor your account towards the end of next week.

Kind regards,

twinpapa:
any response to your email?

3 Likes

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by egbeocha(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
Pls how can I apply bro?
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by twinpapa(m): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Thanks so much for your response and congratulations to all of us.

Georgemoore:
YES!

Hello,

Kind regards,

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by oyowo1: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Any update on this Facebook small business Grant? The disbursement is getting longer
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Georgemoore: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2020
My brother, our expectations will not be cut off....
oyowo1:
Any update on this Facebook small business Grant? The disbursement is getting longer

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by larryeko(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hmm please let's start to report our success on this Facebook grant. Who has been credited or even received the ads coupon? Please say it oooh
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by larryeko(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Be expecting your grant on Thursday or Friday depending on your bank because it takes up to 1-4 working days to do the entire bank transfer. Congrats once again.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Abbey4j: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Please let all just keep our fingers crossed, since there email read that we should look out for the alert between Monday and Friday. So we can be sure it will get to us before or by Friday. Let's just keep our hope alive.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by donchris369: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2020
Which email please. Did they send another email?
Abbey4j:
Please let all just keep our fingers crossed, since there email read that we should look out for the alert between Monday and Friday. So we can be sure it will get to us before or by Friday. Let's just keep our hope alive.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Tino9n: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Does anyone have updates on the grants payment? Especially the people here that sent emails to the organizers?
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by SerAce(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
Tino9n:
Does anyone have updates on the grants payment? Especially the people here that sent emails to the organizers?

Read through the thread. There was an email stating this week as payment week.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Tino9n: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
SerAce:

Read through the thread. There was an email stating this week as payment week.

Thank you.... My bad; I didn't see all the most recent comments before.

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by sammirano: 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
hmmm
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by donchris369: 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hello.....Are you among the recipients?
sammirano:
hmmm
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by sammirano: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
donchris369:
Hello.....Are you among the recipients?

we dey together dey wait for disbursement oo.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by twinpapa(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Good evening everyone.

Here is the reply sent to me today after I sent them an email, asking for the payment update �

Hello,

Please note that due to the high volume of applications received we are still in the process of verifying all Letters of Offer.

Thank you for your patience, you will hear from us soon.

Kind regards,

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by SerAce(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
twinpapa:

Good evening everyone.

Here is the reply sent to me today after I sent them an email, asking for the payment update �

Hello,

Please note that due to the high volume of applications received we are still in the process of verifying all Letters of Offer.

Thank you for your patience, you will hear from us soon.

Kind regards,

Lmao! There is so much Nigerian factor in this thing... Because whatt?? Lol
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by larryeko(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2020
I don't understand this thing anymore. First they will get back to in 2 weeks. Later we should be expecting it from 23rd to 27th of November which means they have initiated transfer and now due to high volume of applications they are still verifying all Letters of Offer. 9jaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by sammirano: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2020
They have invested the money in mutual funds. grin you people should wait for maturity
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by atobi(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2020
Their reply this morning !

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by srazorblade(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2020
sammirano:
They have invested the money in mutual funds. grin you people should wait for maturity
that is the Nigerian factor cheesy
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by spiceeamiee(f): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hello house, my bank (Zenith) just notified me that they git an inflow of 873 usd for me which I know is for the grant so they are advising me to either open a dorm account or for them to convert it at the CBN rate for me (awon werey). Anyways just letting you know they are disbursing it so get in touch with your banks people!

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by lincDzinc(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
spiceeamiee:
Hello house, my bank (Zenith) just notified me that they git an inflow of 873 usd for me which I know is for the grant so they are advising me to either open a dorm account or for them to convert it at the CBN rate for me (awon werey). Anyways just letting you know they are disbursing it so get in touch with your banks people!

Likewise - You can open a dorm, sell at black market.. lol.. cbn rate na 38something o.

Congrats.

And Congrats again to everyone.

Thank you Facebook.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by spiceeamiee(f): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
Thing is you cant withdraw your dollars over the counter and I don't think you can transfer it either, at least I know GTbank wont let you transfer. So the money is stuck unless they convert it to CBN rate and pay in Naira. Honestly Nigerian banks are so useless.

lincDzinc:

Likewise - You can open a dorm, sell at black market.. lol.. cbn rate na 38something o.

Congrats.

And Congrats again to everyone.

Thank you Facebook.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by lincDzinc(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
spiceeamiee:
Thing is you cant withdraw your dollars over the counter and I don't think you can transfer it either, at least I know GTbank wont let you transfer. So the money is stuck unless they convert it to CBN rate and pay in Naira. Honestly Nigerian banks are so useless.

Ohh pele.. but is is euro o.. 873.12

Please do not let them use dollar rate for you.

You can walk any of the GTB and give them an instruction to covert to the naira equivalent.

Regards
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by twinpapa(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
We don't know if everyone would be paid same day. But that $873 no reach ₦400k wey dem promised. I just hope everyone who has been awarded will get paid. Congratulations
spiceeamiee:
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by spiceeamiee(f): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wait.. the payment is in Euro, not dollar? Please confirm because my bank is telling me its dollar so make I know weather I dey go para for them tomorrow.

lincDzinc:

Ohh pele.. but is is euro o.. 873.12

Please do not let them use dollar rate for you.

You can walk any of the GTB and give them an instruction to covert to the naira equivalent.

Regards
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by spiceeamiee(f): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
Its Euro. I just confirmed from my bank. This should be 400k at CBN rate or more at black market rate.

twinpapa:
We don't know if everyone would be paid same day. But that $873 no reach ₦400k wey dem promised. I just hope everyone who has been awarded will get paid. Congratulations
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by lincDzinc(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
spiceeamiee:
Its Euro. I just confirmed from my bank. This should be 400k at CBN rate or more at black market rate.

Yes..

Please other applicants should please go to their banks tomorrow morning.

Congrats again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh / All Side Hustle Update / My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.