Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates (13952 Views)

Beware Of The National Startup Investment Fund Programme / CBN Introduces N500m Grant For Undergraduates, Graduates, Issues Guidelines / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by donchris369: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Did you just go to your bank without any notification from them either through call or email??
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by twinpapa(m): 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
LincDzinc, you said we should go to the bank tomorrow.

Have you received a payment message?

I haven't received any mail nor sms, so what will I tell them at the bank?
lincDzinc:

Yes..

Please other applicants should please go to their banks tomorrow morning.

Congrats again.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by olokun(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
Please people what about Sterling Bank? Please how much exactly is the money in Euro?
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Twinmama(f): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Please anybody that received this notification, please help us to understand how we can convert the money so as to avoid the bank shortchanging us.
Some of us haven't seen any message indicating payment o
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by olokun(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
I just called my bank (Sterling Bank) now and i was told the money has not dropped? What should i do?
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by lincDzinc(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
donchris369:
Did you just go to your bank without any notification from them either through call or email??

The money is definitely with the bank - I can speak for GTB and Zenith - They already sent mails out to the Relationship Officers of beneficiaries.

The relationship officers might delay in relaying the info to you.

However for other banks since the wire transfer was done via SWIFT, they definitely have the funds.

So please go to your bank tomorrow morning.

You might be required to fill a form ( Proof Of Funds ).

You can print out the mails/docs from deloitte.

I don't have Euro account , so am settling for the banks rate.

Congrats again.

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by twinpapa(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
LincDzinc.

"You can print out the mails/docs from deloitte"

Please which mail is that?

I have not received any mail specifing payment.

Please kindly shed more light.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by lincDzinc(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
twinpapa:
LincDzinc.

"You can print out the mails/docs from deloitte"

Please which mail is that?

I have not received any mail specifing payment.

Please kindly shed more light.

The mail that indicates you were successful/shortlisted for the grant and also your acceptance offer letter.

Just in case your bank asks.

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by srazorblade(m): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
lincDzinc:

The money is definitely with the bank - I can speak for GTB and Zenith - They already sent mails out to the Relationship Officers of beneficiaries.

However for other banks since the wire transfer was done via SWIFT, they definitely have the funds.

Congrats again.
are you using GTbank?
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by spiceeamiee(f): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
We would be losing close to a 100k using CBN rate. Wished this was paid in USD. Would have been much better.

lincDzinc:

Congrats again.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by spiceeamiee(f): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
Go to the bank and ask for your account officer and ask him. My account officer called me to let me know. I want to explore all possible options before either asking them to open an Euro dorm account or ask them to convert it.

olokun:
I just called my bank (Sterling Bank) now and i was told the money has not dropped? What should i do?

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Twinmama(f): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
spiceeamiee:
We would be losing close to a 100k using CBN rate. Wished this was paid in USD. Would have been much better.

Ha, this is bad o, loosing 100k out of 400k is too bad.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by larryeko(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2020
Please people how about Access Bank because i have not heard anything from them.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by donchris369: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2020
I am just coming from Access Bank now. They said Nothing has entered ooo.
larryeko:
Please people how about Access Bank because i have not heard anything from them.

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by LibraX: 8:52am On Nov 27, 2020
srazorblade:
are you using GTbank?
I also use GTbank, called my account officer but didn’t get a straight answer
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by LibraX: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2020
lincDzinc:

Congrats again.
Do you use GTBank? What is the right question to ask because I have a Euro account but got no notification. Please how did you go about yours- I don’t even know the right question to ask my Relationship officer
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by LibraX: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2020
spiceeamiee:
Go to the bank and ask for your account officer and ask him. My account officer called me to let me know. I want to explore all possible options before either asking them to open an Euro dorm account or ask them to convert it.

Please what bank do you use?
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by LibraX: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2020
olokun:
Since I have started reading comments, this is the only helpful and detailed comment I have seen.
People just keep giving half information e.g those acknowledging they’ve received it. They all failed to mention the name of their banks- atleast that way others will know the banks that have processed for real and have a clear path on how to go about the challenge- just instructions of “go to your bank” if you got email notifications or got called to be informed please state it clearly with the name of your bank included. If we want to be helpful let’s be helpful to the core. I called my Relationship Officer (GTbank) but he kept giving me reasons why it should drop without an protocol since I have all the dorm accounts ($,€,£,¥). But some people here claimed that Gtbank and Zenith bank have paid (or paying). I don’t know what to believe. Gists here reminds me to always trust my google map for directions other than listening to someone telling me take your right, turn left, walk straight
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by spiceeamiee(f): 9:19am On Nov 27, 2020
Zenith

LibraX:

Please what bank do you use?

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by spiceeamiee(f): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2020
Lmao. People claimed? Na wa o. So I will come and lie that Facebook paid me if they did not when we have all been here on this thread anticipating the money? And if you read my first payment post you will see where I clearly mentioned Zenith. The other person that confirmed mentioned GTBank. I also clearly stated that my bank called me so what other information do you want? Na wa

LibraX:

Since I have started reading comments, this is the only helpful and detailed comment I have seen.
People just keep giving half information e.g those acknowledging they’ve received it. They all failed to mention the name of their banks- atleast that way others will know the banks that have processed for real and have a clear path on how to go about the challenge- just instructions of “go to your bank” if you got email notifications or got called to be informed please state it clearly with the name of your bank included. If we want to be helpful let’s be helpful to the core. I called my Relationship Officer (GTbank) but he kept giving me reasons why it should drop without an protocol since I have all the dorm accounts ($,€,£,¥). But some people here claimed that Gtbank and Zenith bank have paid (or paying). I don’t know what to believe. Gists here reminds me to always trust my google map for directions other than listening to someone telling me take your right, turn left, walk straight

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by spiceeamiee(f): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2020
If the bank converts with CBN rate it's about 395k but using black market rate is about 480k. Thing is you can't withdraw it over the counter so you can't even sell it to Aboki sef. Na to use either bank rate or just leave it in a dom account.

Twinmama:

Ha, this is bad o, loosing 100k out of 400k is too bad.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by larryeko(m): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2020
Just called my Account officer at Access Bank and she told me that nothing has dropped. That if actually it has they will notify her and she will definitely get in touch with me. So to all Access Bank Users please take note. Thank you
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by lincDzinc(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2020
LibraX:

Do you use GTBank? What is the right question to ask because I have a Euro account but got no notification. Please how did you go about yours- I don’t even know the right question to ask my Relationship officer

Good morning, My RO called me to inform me of the receipts of funds.

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by spiceeamiee(f): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2020
Please what other options do we have to convert this money besides CBN rate? My AO told me I cannot withdraw it over the counter to sell and using the CBN rate will give 395k. Is there any other way to go about this?
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by sammirano: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2020
spiceeamiee:
Please what other options do we have to convert this money besides CBN rate? My AO told me I cannot withdraw it over the counter to sell and using the CBN rate will give 395k. Is there any other way to go about this?

why not open a dorm account and have it transferred there.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by SerAce(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
I asked my account officer (Polaris Bank) about the inflow and he's not aware of any inflow, that he'd call me when there's any.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by SerAce(m): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
spiceeamiee:

How about transfer to Aboki?
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Tino9n: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Please those that have received fund in their banks. Did you get emails from Deloitte to that effect?

And again, what about the Ads Credit; did you confirm yet if your Ads account has been credited?

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by spiceeamiee(f): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
You can't transfer from dorm account so the money is going to stay there until CBN changes the rules but for now, you can't transfer or withdraw from dorm account.

sammirano:

why not open a dorm account and have it transferred there.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by spiceeamiee(f): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
CBN policies. You can't transfer or withdraw from dorm accounts. This has been on for over 4months now.

SerAce:

How about transfer to Aboki?

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by srazorblade(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
LibraX:

I also use GTbank, called my account officer but didn’t get a straight answer
same here
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by olokun(m): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
My Bank (Sterling Bank) said they have not receive the payment and i was asked to provide proof of payment from the sender for further assistance. Please what is the other banks saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh / All Side Hustle Update / Is WKC Investment Legit??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.