Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates (13961 Views)

Beware Of The National Startup Investment Fund Programme / CBN Introduces N500m Grant For Undergraduates, Graduates, Issues Guidelines / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Ghoster9: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
emmapius:

We need to do something o. They can't claim "unawareness" and use it to deprive us, while other Banks have disbursed.
FCMB with their Palava.
I'll be at the bank tommorow.
that bank is unbelievable!
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by emmapius: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ghoster9:
that bank is unbelievable!

I chatted three of their WhatsApp lines yesterday. The first said I should send a telex copy which I told her there's nothing like that.
I kept engaging them until one of them accepted that they have recieved the funds. She called me and asked me to chose wether they should open a Euro Account for me or wether to convert at prevailing exchange rates.

I said they should convert immediately. So they said I should expect it by close of work tommorow. These FCMB people knew about the money from the onset. The actually recieved it. That's just the truth.

But thank God, we will be disbursed tommorow. If you're using FCMB, go ahead and chat them on WhatsApp and instruct them on how you want your fund credited. Wether Euro account or Naira account.

Goodluck.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Ghoster9: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2020
emmapius:

I chatted three of their WhatsApp lines yesterday. The first said I should send a telex copy which I told her there's nothing like that.
I kept engaging them until one of them accepted that they have recieved the funds. She called me and asked me to chose wether they should open a Euro Account for me or wether to convert at prevailing exchange rates.

I said they should convert immediately. So they said I should expect it by close of work tommorow. These FCMB people knew about the money from the onset. The actually recieved it. That's just the truth.

But thank God, we will be disbursed tommorow. If you're using FCMB, go ahead and chat them on WhatsApp and instruct them on how you want your fund credited. Wether Euro account or Naira account.

Goodluck.
Its nice to hear. Kindly drop the drop the three WhatsApp lines you used in engaging them. We would appreciate it if you can do it as quickly as possible. Have sent you an e-mail too.

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by emmapius: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ghoster9:
Its nice to hear. Kindly drop the drop the three WhatsApp lines you used in engaging them. We would appreciate it if you can do it as quickly as possible. Have sent you an e-mail too.

I have just been paid by FCMB this morning (410k Naira) after conversion.

Chat this WhatsApp numbers:
+234 909 999 9814
+234 909 999 9815
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Muhdsadeeqm: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
Please can I know the document you provides to the bank before they disburse the money into your account. Because my account manager said he doesn't know what to do, because he has never done any kind of transaction like this.

spiceeamiee:
Ask them to convert it to Naira and send it to your naira account. I use Zenith and I have been paid since the first day

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Georgemoore: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU THAT RECEIVED THE CASH, finally, I have been expelled after signing the latter of offer and my status change to AWARDED and latter change to PAYMENT FAILED. (Maybe becos i used personal account)

I received a mail from them this morning in this regard.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by spiceeamiee(f): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
I did not provide any document. My account officer merely asked me to write a letter asking the bank to convert the foreign exchange to local currency and the equivalent paid into my account which was what i did and within two hours the money was paid to me in Naira

Muhdsadeeqm:
Please can I know the document you provides to the bank before they disburse the money into your account. Because my account manager said he doesn't know what to do, because he has never done any kind of transaction like this.

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by spiceeamiee(f): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
After all the stress. So sorry..I however remember them saying that the grant would only be paid into a business account. You could have quickly opened one cos thats what I did as soon as I started the application.

Georgemoore:
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU THAT RECEIVED THE CASH, finally, I have been expelled after signing the latter of offer and my status change to AWARDED and latter change to PAYMENT FAILED. (Maybe becos i used personal account)

I received a mail from them this morning in this regard.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by savvysaviour: 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
I submitted a business account but I'm still yet to receive it
spiceeamiee:
After all the stress. So sorry..I however remember them saying that the grant would only be paid into a business account. You could have quickly opened one cos thats what I did as soon as I started the application.

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by ricflare(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
emmapius:

+234 909 999 9814
+234 909 999 9815

Congrats bro.

For those of us that had the Swiftcode/bic issue, I guess it will be wise we start inquiring the date of expectation so they can do it fast.

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Twinmama(f): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
emmapius:

+234 909 999 9814
+234 909 999 9815

Wow congrats
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Twinmama(f): 5:38am On Dec 18, 2020
spiceeamiee:

Hi, how were you able to give them three months statement of account?
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by spiceeamiee(f): 9:03am On Dec 18, 2020
They actually did not need a 3monthe statement. They only needed the bank Statement header that shows your business Name and address

Twinmama:

Hi, how were you able to give them three months statement of account?
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by spiceeamiee(f): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2020
Go to your bank please. Some banks are holding on to the money because it’s a foreign inflow. Everyone I know that applied had been paid

savvysaviour:
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Ghoster9: 9:24am On Dec 18, 2020
FCMB Called yesterday and asked if we wanted the funds converted. We said yes, they asked that we hold on and not cut the call for them to "confirm the information" when they eventually got back, it appeared the network got bad, we were clearly hearing them, but they seemed not to be hearing us. They eventually called back but the same issue persisted. Haven't heard from them since then.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Ghoster9: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2020
savvysaviour:
My brother don't fold your arms and be expecting the payment from our Nigerian Banks. You've got to pressurize them. Once your application status reads "paid". Find a way of pressurizing your Bank. Speaking from experience.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by savvysaviour: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2020
my application status reads PAYMENT FAILED, meanwhile I already signed the letter of offer and used business account while applying. I've sent an email to facebook since 10th December and they're yet to respond
Ghoster9:
My brother don't fold your arms and be expecting the payment from our Nigerian Banks. You've got to pressurize them. Once your application status reads "paid". Find a way of pressurizing your Bank. Speaking from experience.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Ghoster9: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Finally, FCMB has paid us. 410k.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Ghoster9: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by savvysaviour: 8:13am On Dec 19, 2020
Does facebook have another email address?
coz they haven't responded to my emails since 10th of this month
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Twinmama(f): 12:05am On Dec 21, 2020
spiceeamiee:
They actually did not need a 3monthe statement. They only needed the bank Statement header that shows your business Name and address

Ok no problem.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by atobi(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Thanks to Facebook... I got my own alert !

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Twinmama(f): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
I am very happy right now, I have received mine this evening. Facebook thank you o
I almost lost hope when I sent them a mail yesterday and they replied that they wouldn't be replying any mail till next year but alas my alert entered.
N.B: They paid into my personal account.
Thank You Lord

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by lincDzinc(m): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
I guess we have all been paid?

Congrats again my people..

2 Likes

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by donchris369: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Thank you Facebook. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by savvysaviour: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
lol No o. Still expecting
lincDzinc:

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Muhdsadeeqm: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
I'm waiting for mine too.

lincDzinc:

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by Muhdsadeeqm: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
Thank to Facebook. I have just been paid

Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by lincDzinc(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Muhdsadeeqm:

Congrats..

Thanks for the feedback.
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by twinpapa(m): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2021
wow, congratulations. You just received a new year gift. Welcome to the group of facebook grant beneficiaries. I pray others will receive theirs soonest.
Muhdsadeeqm:
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by savvysaviour: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Glad to see they're still paying. Patiently awaiting mine
Muhdsadeeqm:
Re: Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates by savvysaviour: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
major congrats.
twinpapa:
wow, congratulations. You just received a new year gift. Welcome to the group of facebook grant beneficiaries. I pray others will receive theirs soonest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh / All Side Hustle Update / Is WKC Investment Legit??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.