Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Life Without A Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Without A Boyfriend (46784 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Life Without A Girlfriend. / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Powerfly(f): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2020
Life without a boyfriend is so sweet. Especially when you're not single, and you've got a sleeky, porshey, fine ass girlfriend., what tha Bleep do you need a boyfriend for? Lolzz..

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2020
ubunja:

It goes back to my earlier point. The money comes when sex is off the table. Sex is cheap. But what these women sell is a dream. The moment a woman closes her legs,the game becomes psychological. It's no longer physical but mental. And once the game is mental the man is at the mercy of his own imagination.

Redpill is mainly loathed because it preaches that women should endeavour to keep their legs crossed, NO SEX. Men Should settle for nothing except a VIRGIN, a woman who kept her legs crossed with an INTACT HYMEN. grin

IT IS VERY AMUSING!!! Well I can understand, those legs are too difficult for them to keep them crossed but wide open. grin Who is to be blamed in the end lol?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Dpsychologist: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2020
lefulefu:
i was reading a story this afternoon on some dude who went homeless cos he was spending on some chick cheesy.girl is not even his girlfriend cheesy.She is a sort of social media influencer and the dude is one of her fans.the guy feel in love with her online sorts of and the girl used it to her advantage.before u know it the dude spend up to twelve thousand dollars on her sold his truck and used the money on her and wen he got broke the chick blocked him.the man is currently four months behind his rent and he got kicked out by his landlord cheesy.He is now on the streets.In anger on how the babe scammed him he had to expose her grin.see guy i dont blame the ladies cashing on the morons.most times the morons are the ones who begged to be scammed grin.

As funny as this may seem. I have Discovered that simps/nice guys have Financial dominance(findon) complex. Lemme explain

Financial domination (also known as money slavery or
findom ) is a sexual fetish , in particular a practice of
dominance and submission, where a submissive ( money slave, human ATM usually a male) will give gifts and money to a financial dominant (money mistress, findomme, money domme ) woman .

The relation may often be accompanied by other practices of BDSM and master/slave relationships, like
erotic humiliation , but there may be virtually no further intimacy between the individuals.

The relationship between the "slave" and the dominant may take place solely via online communication, but it is not uncommon for the "slave" to accompany the dominant while shopping and paying with the submissive's money.

The submissive guy may grant all their money saved and earned to the dominant(woman) , in addition to many other aspects of their autonomy, and it is not uncommon for both partners to have an intimate relationship as well.

Financial domination can also be distinguished from sugar baby relationships in which a sugar daddy/mama offers gifts and money to the "baby" in return for a relationship, generally without any explicit elements of domination.

In financial domination the submissive has no expectation of sexual contact in return for the money, and often there is no physical contact of any kind between the two parties.

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by softguy1: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2020
WORDWORLD:

The message is straight forward, the softminded guy simp spends his hard earned cash on his babe in a relationship while his babe is busy spending that money gotten from the simp on a bad Boy who spends NOTHING except his time fulfilling her sexual fantasies. Redpill only describes how things Play out in reality. It cautions men not to reduce themselves to FOOLS, taken for a ride.

So in conclusion you are saying that we should spend less on whòre (girl) grin grin cheesy instead of investing more on her.

According to the other guy: if your babe is not too demanding that mean she is getting it somewhere else.. Now the question is won't she cheat on you if you are spending less on her, by looking for other guys that will invest more on her financially?
#Learning
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2020
softguy1:

So in conclusion you are saying that we should spend less on whòre (girl) grin grin cheesy instead of investing more on her.

According to the other guy: if your babe is not too demanding that mean she is getting it somewhere else.. Now the question is won't she cheat on you if you are spending less on her, by looking for other guys that will invest more on her financially?
#Learning

My conclusion is well and clearly stated, it is only the WISE that understands grin
WORDWORLD:

The message is straight forward, the softminded guy simp spends his hard earned cash on his babe in a relationship while his babe is busy spending that money gotten from the simp on a bad Boy who spends NOTHING except his time fulfilling her sexual fantasies. Redpill only describes how things Play out in reality. It cautions men not to reduce themselves to FOOLS, taken for a ride.

Head or tail don't allow yourself to be taken for a ride.

6 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by jornwhite: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2020
David405:
@ubunja I have seen a lot of your line of thoughts and red pill ideologies. I now understand why some guys and a lot of ladies here usually conflict with you.

In as much as your Red pill theories have some elements of truth in them, sometimes, they are just too extreme and makes false assumptions.

It is a very huge fallacy to say Girls date for money, I mean, have you possibly interacted with every girl in Nigeria to know why they get in relationships? Personally, I have met girls that all they want is just great sex, some others, they just want your companionship and to feel good about themselves. For example, last year, on my girlfriend's birthday, we went out for a dinner date, having this mindset that spending would make her happy, but she was unimpressed, the only thing she wanted that day was that I followed her home, spent the night with her which I didn't do, I had work to do that night, she was unhappy about that for a long time.

My point is, it is a fallacy for someone to claim, all girls are the same or they want the same thing, same as guys, we all are different, we all want different things at different point in our lives, sometimes, we want money, sometimes sex, other times friendship. Red pill and PUA strategies will make more sense when they begin to factor in the fact that not all girls are the same.

Also, there is no such thing as nice guy or bad guy in terms of dating or attraction, people are people, a girl treating you badly or refusing you has nothing to do with being a nice guy, it means what it means, she ain't interested!

Most times, Red pill paints a scenario where the "nice guys" are usually naive, ugly, poor while the "bad guys" are attractive, confident, rich guys, and this sounds very theoretical and extreme, people are people, some guys want to be in a serious relationship as do some guys, some others just want a fling or play around, it has nothing to do with them being nice guys or bad boys.

@proclinician using your experience to judge the all girls puts you in the same boat as trialists that say, All Igbos are this or All yoruba are that. Our experiences doesn't always reflect reality, for example, in this same Nigeria where some people have a hard time eating thrice a day, some others are paying millions just for a flight grin.

Pardon my long epistle, I just feel I should let all these out, finally, it is a fallacy to say, the Majority makes up the whole, besides, no one has interacted with the majority of girls in the country, so we cannot even authoritatively state what the majority of girls date for. @ubunja, I believe you should listen more to what other people have to say, no one or theory is 100% correct all the time.

Well i took my time to read your comment hoping it will be worth it, buh rite from the 3rd paragraph it obvious you miss the point, "maybe all gurls don't date 4 money buh all gurls want a man's money" now lemme break it down, vbunja already said it, that you are dating bisi n she seems not to be interested or asking you for money doesnt mean she is not billing or asking other guyz for money ...you're exempted because she has another purpose for you or its clear to her you don't av money or probably ijebu stingy
A typical naija gurl keeps boyfriends more than two, she assign to each boyfriends different roles ... A 4 sex, B &C 4 money , D 4 driver & hanging out, what can alter her plan is if any of those guyz (B-D) has game or smart enough to get d cookie, she wil either accept or discard such guy

Nice guyz are these or that are just plainly your own misinterpretation, Redpill & PUA is not about looks or status ... its strictly about sensitizing men as to the game women play, shikena.

I believe you are understand what hypothesis means, hope you are aware 100% is never attainable, @times facts are made over 60% not to talk of a scenario with 90%. ALL WOMEN WANTS A MAN'S MONEY, lavished or in a i just wana sit n be taken care of way.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by proclinician: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2020
pocohantas:

This is why series of testing and debugging should be done, before rolling out a gender as complex as the Nigerian man.

How does someone spend years whining about Nigerian girls being materialistic- meets one who doesn’t want his money and he comes to this conclusion?

How do you even satisfy this kind of human without getting grey hair or attending every crusade and revival?

Women should choose their poisons wisely.
grin grin grin

Lol before u can do the opposite of what I said then you have to be a person that does not care about Zara 8.0 designer cologne. I know there are certain ladies like this, they're okay, contented with their Vaseline, contented with whatever they have, spend their salary ( there are ladies that save their salary due to the competition), hates gossip, has few friends and do not care about public perception. These ones are very few.

14 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 07, 2020
cooooooks:
I knew a foreign person who wanted to know more about Nigeria, I think she was dating a Nigerian guy.

After 2 months, she left all her Nigerian FB groups and quit twitter.

Why?

Every discussion boils down to banging.

Right now, after BBN and soccer, sex is the cheapest form of entertainment the average Nigerian young adult can get.
Everything is all about sex, sex, sex
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Denique(f): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2020
Jorby:
Any girl who is yet to have a boyfried is an under 18. Since i was born and now that i'm getting old, i have never seen a girl above 18 without a ßoyfriend.
ßrothers have you seen?
Yes!!!! Jorby I have seen lots of girls without boyfriends...and it was a decision not to tongue
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2020
Hian, is this a male thread or female thread, NL alpha males one grow vagina abi, abeg make I commot for this shitty thread, before one idiotic alpha male would come and start lecturing me about how stupid women are but still manages to exclude his foolish mother.

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2020
cooooooks:
I knew a foreign person who wanted to know more about Nigeria, I think she was dating a Nigerian guy.

After 2 months, she left all her Nigerian FB groups and quit twitter.

Why?

Every discussion boils down to banging.

Unfortunate thing my man, lots of Nigerians have mental issues, both male and female. The nonsense I saw in Uyo proved that.

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by BigJoe29: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2020
pocohantas:

You have to give it to this gender. They had to make a thread targeted at women, somehow about them and their relationship troubles and nuggets. I admire this level of narcissism. grin
Pocohantas the evening newspaper, how far? cheesy

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by emmaodet: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2020
pocohantas:
Life without a girlfriend; 98% comments from men. Same men ranting.

Life without a boyfriend; 3 pages so far, men ranting. 99.712% of comments from men who probably grow vaginas in their spare time.

The Nairaland alfa male is sure a special breed.

grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Degrezhaa: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2020
SegFault:

Unfortunate thing my man, lots of Nigerians have mental issues, both male and female. The nonsense I saw in Uyo proved that.
Bro what nonsense happened in Uyo
please Enlighten us sir

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2020
Degrezhaa:

Bro what nonsense happened in Uyo
please Enlighten us sir
Too many womanisers, tufia. My sister had to block like 20 people because of collecting of number, I remember one that said that he wants to make her a model, that she should come to his house let him snap her, gringrin na so some men dey desperate.

5 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by jornwhite: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2020
pocohantas:
Life without a girlfriend; 98% comments from men. Same men ranting.

Life without a boyfriend; 3 pages so far, men ranting. 99.712% of comments from men who probably grow vaginas in their spare time.

The Nairaland alfa male is sure a special breed.

grin grin grin

What did you expect, hypocrisy is highly anticipated on a thread like this one, every gurl switches to having a boyfriend, if anyone tries to create a reverse thread " life with a boyfriend" every gurl switchback to not having boyfriend grin either ways no gurl knows what we are talking about ... the ladies might av played smart buh seems guys are already fill in the gap from there own little experiences tongue

11 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by wumi2017(f): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2020
Awon Werey
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by jornwhite: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2020
Powerfly:
Life without a boyfriend is so sweet. Especially when you're not single, and you've got a sleeky, porshey, fine ass girlfriend., what tha Bleep do you need a boyfriend for? Lolzz..

If you don't need a man ,why do you need something that looks like a man diick ... confused being. LolH

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Redpill is mainly loathed because it preaches that women should endeavour to keep their legs crossed, NO SEX. Men Should settle for nothing except a VIRGIN, a woman who kept her legs crossed with an INTACT HYMEN. grin

IT IS VERY AMUSING!!! Well I can understand, those legs are too difficult for them to keep them crossed but wide open. grin Who is to be blamed in the end lol?
its always funny man:

Red Pill supports virgins but hate hoes.
Beta SIMPs support hoes but hate virgins.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by sheDD(m): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
ubunja:

The more a woman closes her legs the more a man will spend to impress her to snap them legs open and the more he'll get himself invested in that woman.

Remember as guys the day a woman opens her legs is the day we look for a new challenge. But if she strings us along nicely we'll spend and spend hoping to soon get it. And as she keeps dressing appealingly our mind will play havoc with us as we picture and imagine how she looks nude and how she must taste. And that picturing and imagining is what makes us open our wallet more.
Mr honourable minister! .. Is OK.! Is OK !!
Honourable minster is enough!!
Off the mic!!! grin
Don't unclad everything about men

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by David405(m): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
jornwhite:

Well i took my time to read your comment hoping it will be worth it, buh rite from the 3rd paragraph it obvious you miss the point, "maybe all gurls don't date 4 money buh all gurls want a man's money" now lemme break it down, vbunja already said it, that you are dating bisi n she seems not to be interested or asking you for money doesnt mean she is not billing or asking other guyz for money ...you're exempted because she has another purpose for you or its clear to her you don't av money or probably ijebu stingy
A typical naija gurl keeps boyfriends more than two, she assign to each boyfriends different roles ... A 4 sex, B &C 4 money , D 4 driver & hanging out, what can alter her plan is if any of those guyz (B-D) has game or smart enough to get d cookie, she wil either accept or discard such guy

Nice guyz are these or that are just plainly your own misinterpretation, Redpill & PUA is not about looks or status ... its strictly about sensitizing men as to the game women play, shikena.

I believe you are understand what hypothesis means, hope you are aware 100% is never attainable, @times facts are made over 60% not to talk of a scenario with 90%. ALL WOMEN WANTS A MAN'S MONEY, lavished or in a i just wana sit n be taken care of way.

Now, you just again used the same fallacy I spoke about, how many Naija girls have you interacted with to authoritatively say A typical Naija girl keeps more than two boyfriends, are you telling me now that you have a relationship with all the girls in your state as to know the number of boyfriends they keep? A lot of times, we tend to accept certain assumptions not because they are true but because they make sense to us.

Secondly, I presume you studied science in school right? I also want to believe you know why we called some ideas hypotheses, some others Theories and some Laws?

You cannot claim ALL WOMEN WANTS A MANS MONEY when the test samples that passed the test is less than 100%.

I don't want to argue with you Red pillers because it seems you guys live in your heads and doesn't give room to alternate experience or thought process, the only thing I will live with you guys is, YOU CANNOT AUTHORITATIVELY DESCRIBE MEN AND/OR WOMEN OR WNAT THEY WANT, Even psychology theories that do a much better job that you guys such as Personality traits theories still fail some tests.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Fourwinds: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
ubunja:
Women have more sex when single than when they have a boyfriend.

As hard to imagine as it may be for guys.

What girls lack when they dont have a boyfriend is money. Not sex.
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by RealEzee(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
Jorby:
Any girl who is yet to have a boyfried is an under 18. Since i was born and now that i'm getting old, i have never seen a girl above 18 without a ßoyfriend.
ßrothers have you seen?
noo no noo no since I was born, I have never seen a girl above 18 withooooooooout boyfriend!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by CaveAdullam: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
proclinician:

Buhari is the president of Nigeria, does it mean everyone like or voted him? By virtue of the electoral process, he secured the votes of the majority of the electorates which makes him the winner thereby nullifying the contradicting choices of those that didn't vote him. This is not hard to understand, is it?
This line burst my head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Fourwinds: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
ubunja:
its always funny man:

hmmmmm...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
David405:
@ubunja I have seen a lot of your line of thoughts and red pill ideologies. I now understand why some guys and a lot of ladies here usually conflict with you.

In as much as your Red pill theories have some elements of truth in them, sometimes, they are just too extreme and makes false assumptions.

It is a very huge fallacy to say Girls date for money, I mean, have you possibly interacted with every girl in Nigeria to know why they get in relationships? Personally, I have met girls that all they want is just great sex, some others, they just want your companionship and to feel good about themselves. For example, last year, on my girlfriend's birthday, we went out for a dinner date, having this mindset that spending would make her happy, but she was unimpressed, the only thing she wanted that day was that I followed her home, spent the night with her which I didn't do, I had work to do that night, she was unhappy about that for a long time.

My point is, it is a fallacy for someone to claim, all girls are the same or they want the same thing, same as guys, we all are different, we all want different things at different point in our lives, sometimes, we want money, sometimes sex, other times friendship. Red pill and PUA strategies will make more sense when they begin to factor in the fact that not all girls are the same.

Also, there is no such thing as nice guy or bad guy in terms of dating or attraction, people are people, a girl treating you badly or refusing you has nothing to do with being a nice guy, it means what it means, she ain't interested!

Most times, Red pill paints a scenario where the "nice guys" are usually naive, ugly, poor while the "bad guys" are attractive, confident, rich guys, and this sounds very theoretical and extreme, people are people, some guys want to be in a serious relationship as do some guys, some others just want a fling or play around, it has nothing to do with them being nice guys or bad boys.

@proclinician using your experience to judge the all girls puts you in the same boat as trialists that say, All Igbos are this or All yoruba are that. Our experiences doesn't always reflect reality, for example, in this same Nigeria where some people have a hard time eating thrice a day, some others are paying millions just for a flight grin.

Pardon my long epistle, I just feel I should let all these out, finally, it is a fallacy to say, the Majority makes up the whole, besides, no one has interacted with the majority of girls in the country, so we cannot even authoritatively state what the majority of girls date for. @ubunja, I believe you should listen more to what other people have to say, no one or theory is 100% correct all the time.
Women date for money. Men date for sex.

Everything about male/female interactions is based on that foundation.

That you met a girl who didn't want your money but only sex doesn't mean it nullifies the core. It simply brings in more concepts that are subsets of the main. But are too less common to prepare for.
No matter how much you think you stand a chance to win Lotto,Truth is,you'll play till you die without ever winning it. It's the same thing here. Chances are every girl you meet is a money-loving hoe. That 1 girl in 20 turns out different doesn't change how the majority of women reason.

Mind you Game is about PATTERNS OF FEMALE BEHAVIOR STUDIED OVER TIME. Now, making leeway and space for outliers, exemptions, exceptions, minorities etc WON'T WORK BECAUSE IF 8 OUT OF 10 GIRLS DO ABC THEN EXPECT ABC FROM EVERY GIRL.
Why?
BECAUSE YOU ARE MORE LIKELY TO MEET THE POPULAR PATTERN THAN THE EXCEPTION.

It's up to you: wait to be proven wrong while spending your love and resources, OR, assume the worst of every woman, save your resources and wait for the women you meet to each prove herself different. Personally I want every woman to prove herself different. Life is too short to give every girl you meet the benefit of the doubt because 8/10 she's a hoe.

Think of it this way: Not every man you meet at night is a robber. But will you give every man you meet in the dark a benefit of the doubt? Or will you play it safe and cross over to the other side of the road??

What's that one sentence men who are shocked their women cheated usually utter?"I THOUGHT SHE WAS DIFFERENT!!"
thats what happens when you want to give every girl you meet the benefit of the doubt. If 80 out of 100 women do ABC,then ABC becomes what we say women are.

Feel free to give every woman you meet a benefit of the doubt. In the Red Pill a woman must prove herself different.

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
ubunja:
its always funny man:

grin very funny

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
David405:

Now, you just again used the same fallacy I spoke about, how many Naija girls have you interacted with to authoritatively say A typical Naija girl keeps more than two boyfriends, are you telling me now that you have a relationship with all the girls in your state as to know the number of boyfriends they keep? A lot of times, we tend to accept certain assumptions not because they are true but because they make sense to us.

Secondly, I presume you studied science in school right? I also want to believe you know why we called some ideas hypotheses, some others Theories and some Laws?

You cannot claim ALL WOMEN WANTS A MANS MONEY when the test samples that passed the test is less than 100%.

I don't want to argue with you Red pillers because it seems you guys live in your heads and doesn't give room to alternate experience or thought process, the only thing I will live with you guys is, YOU CANNOT AUTHORITATIVELY DESCRIBE MEN AND/OR WOMEN OR WNAT THEY WANT, Even psychology theories that do a much better job that you guys such as Personality traits theories still fail some tests.
Dude he has already told you NOTHING IS EVER 100. the majority makes it the law. You can scream, cry, shout and wail, but whatever the majority is doing is what becomes Law. America supports gays. Does that mean every person in America is okay with that? No. It's the majority who make it okay.

We say men are logical,women are emotional.

But look closer and you'll see Men are 20% emotional and 80% logical. Because the logic is the far bigger side then we say men are logical. Same with women: 80% emotional, 20% logical, yet we say Women are emotional.

We say men have Testosterone, and women estrogen.

But look closer men have estrogen also, but in small quantity it matters little. So we forget about it. Same thing.

Nothing is ever 100%. The majority makes it 100%. Try to make space for exemptions and you'll live a miserable life. Stereotypes are there for a reason. Are you not the same people who say, "South African women have Aids?" When you clearly never tested every girl from SA. That's life man. Get over it.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
wumi2017:
Responsible and Good men and scarce
saying that and posting your contacts. Lol SIMPs are Stampeding to your inbox right now. But all you just want is attention, is it not?

16 Likes

Re: Life Without A Boyfriend by baiaon(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
wumi2017:
Responsible and Good men and scarce
There are responsible good men everywhere but women are only interested in the top 3% in the Nigerian society.These are the financially buoyant men,the handsome men,the men with high social status,the famous men etc.That is why there exists 70 or more women vying for one man with these qualities while the remaining men without these features have to use their left hands to get relief.Blame your hypergamy for your lack of a mate

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You / My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.