Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (54152 Views)

Photo Of Iliya Ibrahim Achukwu, NSCDC Officer Killed At Kuje Prison / NAF Immortalizes Late Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile (photos) / Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by MGab27(m): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2020
It's so sad.�

Video Animations, has proven in recent years, to be the most effect and engaging mode of content advertising - with High Return On Investments.

Take advantage of this LIMITED 50% discount offer.
DETAILS ON BOTH PAMPHLET AND ON MY SIGNATURE.

Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by kudinkarfe: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2020
MosheDayan:
so these quota people are now getting best graduating ?? well, its only possible when all the others are terrorist like himself.................... grin
People like you are the reason why Nigeria is divided and you will blame Buhari for nepotism. Someone lose a bread winner and all you can do is � laugh as if you will not die. Every soul most taste death.
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by blackseed(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2020
Government will accept repentance of the bandit that kill this man
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by kudinkarfe: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2020
36STATES:
Best graduating officer

How is it that a Fulani or northerner must come best in government organised events
and come last in international events?
What makes you feel you are better than the Northerners? Biology or Sociology graduate like you will be filling like a genius.
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by MosheDayan: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2020
tot:

Wow.. this is low.
A promising young man is dead and this is the best you can come up with? Smh.
so people killed in Enugu were not promising? when you and yours laugh at Igbos killed it shows how wicked and insensitive you people are. don't blame me blame those who made me this way grin
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by MosheDayan: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2020
kudinkarfe:

People like you are the reason why Nigeria is divided and you will blame Buhari for nepotism. Someone lose a bread winner and all you can do is � laugh as if you will not die. Every soul most test death.
every human would taste death. but no human is more important than the other. when your people laugh at Igbos killed in Enugu by the military am I supposed to be happy with you? let's all continue to be stupid finally we will have sense. no life is more important than the other.
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by rummmy: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2020
Ipob life matters too.
So why only this one?
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by vineyardfarms: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2020
Kwanza:
Flying Officer Muhammad Auwal is one of the latest gallant men we sadly lost to terrorists. He’s killed yesterday (5 Sep.) on duty at Birnin Gwari. He’s the Best Graduating Officer at the NAF Special Forces Course that held recently in Bauchi.

https://twitter.com/bulamabukarti/status/1302706153504354307?s=19

MY HEART SINK HOW CERTAIN PERSONS USED THESE GALIANT OFFICERS AS ATM MACHINES. WE HAVE DEFEATED BOKO HARAM, WE HAVE INCAPACITATE THEM, YET OUR BRAVE ONES DIEING EVERY DAY. CHANGE THE SERVICE CHIEFS, THEY HAVE RUN OUT OF IDEAS, BRING IN NEW BLOOD WITH NEW IDEAS. SACK THESE PROPAGANDERS, LET THEM GO G.O.C
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by kudinkarfe: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2020
MosheDayan:
every human would taste death. but no human is more important than the other. when your people laugh at Igbos killed in Enugu by the military am I supposed to be happy with you? let's all continue to be stupid finally we will have sense. no life is more important than the other.
And your people celebrate Abba kyari's death. Nigerians most learn to respect each other if we most leave together.
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by MosheDayan: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2020
kudinkarfe:

And your people celebrate Abba kyari's death. Nigerians most learn to respect each other if we most leave together.
when Yorubas talk about how 3 million Igbos were used for suya, I am sure it sounded very nice to you people. and the funny thing is that it's mostly Yorubas that say that disgusting thing. we have freedom to mock but when you cross that line, then it's free for all. don't blame me
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by solar2silver: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2020
Rest in Power,gallant soldier.
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by MightySparrow: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2020
Chai, senior Mohammed from the grave instructed a Mohammed on the ground to kill another Mohammedin the air.
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by kudinkarfe: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2020
MosheDayan:
when Yorubas talk about how 3 million Igbos were used for suya, I am sure it sounded very nice to you people. and the funny thing is that it's mostly Yorubas that say that disgusting thing. we have freedom to mock but when you cross that line, then it's free for all. don't blame me
Why not attack the Yorubas? Why transfer your anger on the Northerners instead of the Yorubas that mock your people. I believe you have never been to the north. I'm very sure that no region in the country is accommodating like the north. The igbos in the north are very comfortable than those in the west, but the north has become a subject of ridicule by both igbos and yorubas
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2020
Because his name is Muhammad Auwal all those idiot bigot won't ask for investigation into the cause of his death. No suspicion of conspiracy, no blame game, no trending on Nigerians newspapers, no outrageous comments from the elite or sociocultural groups. We've a long way to go in this nation because the bias is too much.
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by MosheDayan: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
kudinkarfe:

Why not attack the Yorubas? Why transfer your anger on the Northerners instead of the Yorubas that mock your people. I believe you have never been to the north. I'm very sure that no region in the country is accommodating like the North. The igbos in the north are very comfortable than those in the west but the North has become a subject of ridicule by both Igbos and Yorubas
was it not the North that killed 3 million people? grin there is a thread now about an unconfirmed report about IPOB guys attacking Hausas. maybe you should go there and see how the Yorubas and Hausas love to kill Igbos. grin
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by heendrix(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mr2wealth:

R I P broh angry
Why is it that they are always gallant in the academy when it comes to theory and when they practice. But when it is time to face the real enemy, or practicalize what they have learnt with the enemy, they are not gallant anymore. Instead, they are wasted. Sorry oh, I am just asking ni! What do I know self!!

Ever heard of surprised attack and guerilla warfare bfr ??
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by MossLuv: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
what a religion! they killed Mohammed for Mohammed. smh
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by heendrix(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
18wheeler:
It's always the best being killed. If I were to be in the army, I would never let them notice me. I'd give average output just to meet minimum requirement even if I could give excellent performance. I feel it's those high performing ones that are sent to the hottest spots and with the situation of things, it's likely sure death for them.

Aswear oyel dey ur head

After Arotile death na when my sense start to open say this guys hate anything best brains if 50 na pass mark I'll kuku read to pass with 55 or 60

may we not be unfortunate of bad things o

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by MelesZanawi: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
Why can't we fight Boko Haram the way we fought Covid? Why must our gallant troops be getting killed by ragtag smelly terrorists that can be wiped out in 2 weeks max.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by tot(f): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
MosheDayan:
so people killed in Enugu were not promising? when you and yours laugh at Igbos killed it shows how wicked and insensitive you people are. don't blame me blame those who made me this way grin

There is something called EMPATHY. You need bucket loads of it.

FYI - You are no different from the people you are criticising, you both are THE SAME.
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Best graduating flying officer made an apprentice flying officier by Boko-Haram, these boys are getting as strong as Hezbollah and wil over-run Nigeria one day should things continue as they currently are.
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by MosheDayan: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
tot:

There is something called EMPATHY. You need bucket loads of it.

FYI - You are no different from the people you are criticising, you both are THE SAME.
empathy has to be reciprocated. the Igbos killed are people's children. blame those who think Igbos deserve to die but not their ethnic group
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by kudinkarfe: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
MosheDayan:
was it not the North that killed 3 million people? grin there is a thread now about an unconfirmed report about IPOB guys attacking Hausas. maybe you should go there and see how the Yorubas and Hausas love to kill Igbos. grin
Biafrans were not killed by the Northerners, they were killed by Nigerians and yorubas play a vital role in the war, but whenever you're talking about the war you show your hatred to the north. The problem with the southerners (igbos and yorubas) is that you always look down on the Northerners and when they react you will start playing the victim. I'm frustrated with your attitude.
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Farki: 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
NwaNimo1:
air force?

dem kill am for air?

I didn’t know airmen were angels with wings.
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Ayubaossy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
RIP
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by MosheDayan: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
kudinkarfe:

Biafrans were not killed by the Northerners, they were killed by Nigerians and yorubas play a vital role in the war, but whenever you're talking about the war you show your hatred to the north. The problem with the southerners (igbos and yorubas) is that you always look down on the Northerners and when they react you will start playing the victim. I'm frustrated with your attitude.
you people are always talking about reactions like as if God created your people to be the only violent ones. if the North especially the Hausa-Fulani were so violent, why did they not fight the war with Igbos by themselves? excluding th middle belt an the SW? war is not good, but in the end we all would loose. no one has monopoly of violence bro.
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Emmypure: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nigeria has become a failed state, rip and seven virgins to the deceased, enjoy well with 7 kpekus
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by mascotafltd: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
Letters our government will give scholarship to the same killer's,and forget the family of the dead.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mistakemaker:

I think is bandits and not boko haram.. The forest is in kaduna.. I'm also wondering if his jet was shut down.. They should have given us complete news
his jet wasn't shot down, they were on foot patrol in Benin gwari axis with other soldiers, they were ambushed by the bandits there.
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Mistakemaker: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
hatbricker:
his jet wasn't shot down, they were on foot patrol in Benin gwari axis with other soldiers, they were ambushed by the bandits there.
Ooh.. Rip to him. Those bandits own the forest and know the hide outs.. Is almost a suicide mission to patrol there on foot without aircover

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics / Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV / Herdsmen Killings: Fayose Storms Ipao Ekiti With Security Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.