Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (54153 Views)

Photo Of Iliya Ibrahim Achukwu, NSCDC Officer Killed At Kuje Prison / NAF Immortalizes Late Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile (photos) / Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Miracle1991: 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
NwaNimo1:
air force?

dem kill am for air?
airforce also have ground troops. The air is mostly for the pilots while the special force (regiments) are predominantly ground fighters.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Yus2020: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
Apc change Apc change
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Pofgrace(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Like I know we won't see that righteousness of a guy commenting on something like this Rip soldier
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Ibechris2: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
How can I even die for Nigeria self...no matter what happened I can't.

Going to kill Bokoharam that my father and mother didn't know how they were formed. God forbid evil!

To defend Nigeria that Buhari has almost killed,never!pity all those whose blood had been wasted just for politicians to be protected.
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by motayoayinde: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
FrMbaka:
Islam
IN WHAT WAY IS THIS YOUR HATE SPEECH RELATED TO THE THREAD?
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by opribo(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Another officer gone down just like that how many more do we have to loose before our army put an end to this menace.

Truth be told if there are no saboteurs, negotiators, apologist and moles in the military they would have crushed this drama.
What this is telling us now is that assuming Boko haram had a big dream to take over Nigeria. With the sustained war they would have possibly succeeded.

Woe, betide all those who brought this thing to this once peaceful country.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by voltront: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
It is visible to the deaf and audible to the blind, that Boko haram is now targeting our air men. QUESTION? WHAT ARE WE DOING ABOUT IT.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Rip soldier.
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by ASY007(m): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
May Allah comfort his families,I pray to almighty Allah to grant him jannatul firdaus
Kwanza:
Flying Officer Muhammad Auwal is one of the latest gallant men we sadly lost to terrorists. He’s killed yesterday (5 Sep.) on duty at Birnin Gwari. He’s the Best Graduating Officer at the NAF Special Forces Course that held recently in Bauchi.

https://twitter.com/bulamabukarti/status/1302706153504354307?s=19
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by mentored: 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kwanza:
Flying Officer Muhammad Auwal is one of the latest gallant men we sadly lost to terrorists. He’s killed yesterday (5 Sep.) on duty at Birnin Gwari. He’s the Best Graduating Officer at the NAF Special Forces Course that held recently in Bauchi.

https://twitter.com/bulamabukarti/status/1302706153504354307?s=19

I ask

Is naija worth it
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by ciro11(m): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
hatbricker:
his jet wasn't shot down, they were on foot patrol in Benin gwari axis with other soldiers, they were ambushed by the bandits there.

Why do they keep getting ambushed by bandits , is it that these bandits have informants within the army?
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by zudozz: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
tanx to Buhari n el rufai..may his soul rest in peace!
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
NwaNimo1:
air force?

dem kill am for air?

Maybe Boko Services shot his plane out of the sky.

Not news in any case. Nigeria's armed forces are arguably the laziest, the most entitled and least professional worldwide.
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by delpee(f): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sad! May Allah grant him Aljanah firdaus.
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Thomanad(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
These are the men that put their lives on the line so you can all sleep with both eyes closed..... You paid the supreme price sir. The flag was flown at half mast today. Your act of gallantry and heroism is highly acknowledged sir.....
We still held morning sports together on Saturday, you guys drove out of the base in my presence, only to hear later that you're gone.... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Continue to rest in peace gallant comrade
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Thomanad(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
JonCleary:

Maybe Boko Services shot his plane out of the sky.

Not news in any case. Nigeria's armed forces are arguably the laziest, the most entitled and least professional worldwide.
Imagine the trash your retarded brain is processing? I don't blame you. I pray you become a victim one day
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Thomanad:

Imagine the trash your retarded brain is processing? I don't blame you. I pray you become a victim one day

Na God go punish you, imbecìle
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by God1stson(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
MosheDayan:
so these quota people are now getting best graduating ?? well, its only possible when all the others are terrorist like himself.................... grin
U have a dirty heart.repent
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Thomanad(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
JonCleary:

Na God go punish you, imbecìle
If they born your father well come tell me to my face. Bloody wasted sperm civilian
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by MosheDayan: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
God1stson:
U have a dirty heart.repent
I will report you. grin
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by YaksonFCA(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 08, 2020
Thomanad:

If they born your father well come tell me to my face.
Bloody wasted sperm civilian

You're a dog and I spjt on your worthless face
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:19am On Sep 08, 2020
MosheDayan:
so these quota people are now getting best graduating ?? well, its only possible when all the others are terrorist like himself.................... grin
..................When unrelentless BASHING of your tribe starts as:
1. 5%-ers
2. Ipob Pigs;
3. NCAN;
4. Ipob yoots;
5. Lamidi Cownu people;
6. And the list go on...DON'T FECKING SCREAM OF BIGOTRY AND IGBO HATERS!

If QUOTA PEOPLE cool by you; RIDE ON NIQQUR
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:19am On Sep 08, 2020
MosheDayan:

When unrelentless BASHING of your tribe starts as:
1. 5%-ers
2. Ipob Pigs;
3. NCAN;
4. Ipob yoots;
5. Lamidi Cownu people;
6. And the list go on...DON'T FECKING SCREAM OF BIGOTRY AND IGBO HATERS!

Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by MosheDayan: 8:29am On Sep 08, 2020
[s]
Oritsewhandey:
When unrelentless BASHING of your tribe starts as: 1. 5%-ers 2. Ipob Pigs; 3. NCAN; 4. Ipob yoots; 5. Lamidi Cownu people; 6. And the list go on...DON'T FECKING SCREAM OF BIGOTRY AND IGBO HATERS!
[/s] go and sleep jare cheesy
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Thomanad(m): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2020
JonCleary:

You're a dog and I spjt on your worthless face

You that poverty has ravaged your miserable life....
You can only rant behind your keyboard. You can never measure up to anything good in life. Loser
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2020
Thomanad:

[s]You that poverty has ravaged your miserable life....
You can only rant behind your keyboard. You can never measure up to anything good in life. Loser[/s]

You that your life has been destroyed already see how hungry you look. *spits on your dirty body again*

Boko Haram will kill you before year end cool

And when you finally get to hell may the Devil fùck you up the äss with his three-headed dick
Re: Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists by Thomanad(m): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
JonCleary:

You that your life has been destroyed already see how hungry you look. *spits on your dirty body again*

Boko Haram will kill you before year end cool

And when you finally get to hell may the Devil fùck you up the äss with his three-headed dick
You will be the one to die.... Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics / Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV / Herdsmen Killings: Fayose Storms Ipao Ekiti With Security Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.