Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Let's Talk Tinubu! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Talk Tinubu! (2167 Views)

Let's Talk : How Best Can Poverty Be Eradicated From Africa. (let's Rub Minds ) / Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. / LET’S TALK! Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? (state Your Reasons) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
This is the most difficult topic for me because of the level of restraint I have to apply to keep it here long enough for us to address it and avoid having it yanked off by people who see everything that is a plus to Yoruba a threat to them.

There's a Yoruba proverb that goes, Al'agbede to lo irin l'oju kan, ni nkan to fe mu ja de nbe ni! Translation, a blacksmith beating a particular spot of the furnace has a ware he's trying to pull out of there.

We need to pay attention to how the people fighting Tinubu today have consistently been against the good of Yorubaland and how we need to meet them fire for fire or take the fight to them if Yorubaland must be free

Let's start with the patern of the patriotic service of Tinubu to Yorubaland and the betrayal of the same people against him today from nadeco time and how Tinubu stood by Abiola while Ooni a Pdp and his followers betrayed him when he needed Yoruba most.

Up till now, no one can point to what Tinubu stole or a single crime he committed.

Obasanjo fought Tinubu and allocated money for more local govts in a desert Kano while congested Lagos couldn't get a single local govt more and then seized Lagos allocation. It was the ingenuity of Tinubu that sustained Lagos. Since then Tinubu has been picking the best Yoruba brain to run Lagos while Pdp has been looking for foreigners to come and be governor of Lagos.

When Tinubu AC and other parties merged with Buhari, there was no trick under the sun the enemies among Yoruba like Obasanjo and other tribes did not use to take the Vp slot away from Yoruba despite unprecedented marginalization of Yoruba by Jonathan's Pdp administration. The same Pdp Yoruba fighting Tinubu today supervised the marginalization of Yoruba and didn't care about Yoruba being marginalized by their party.

The same Pdp Yoruba voted against their own son Osinbajo who is married to Awolowo's granddaughter, they didn't even think about Awolowo and say the votes are for Awolowo because they have one purpose only and that is to make non Yoruba be the leaders of Yorubaland.

We know how a tribe that calls Lagos "a no man's land" and can't believe why they haven't taken over Lagos has incessantly demonized Tinubu just because he would rather keep Lagos in his pocket than keep it in another tribe's pocket.

Tinubu has small businesses compared to Fulani like Atiku who made his money from the Lagos ports. Dangote is exploiting Lagos and there's a fulani that is making N300k for every container cleared in Lagos, just to mention a few. Yoruba Pdp can't protest these, it's their own child's hand they always remove from the plate.

The fake dryports all over the place are created to get goods to those regions without counting the revenue into Lagos that is burdened with all the degradation but the enemies among us can't see any of this as long as the dryports are not in Tinubu's backyard. There's no single complain about any of these because Tinubu's enemies are slaves of Nigeria and believe that anyone can eat as much as they want in Lagos as long as that person is not Yoruba or Tinubu.

During the 2014 national conference, the same Yoruba in Pdp were used to get Yoruba out of there empty handed.

Gani Adams has been trying to usurp Tinubu and I'm sure there are outsiders using him and others to scuttle Tinubu's chance. The iddiot sits in his house and shouting fulani have surrounded Yorubaland like a coward he is, instead of quietly mobilizing men to face them on and then now having the whole world getting involved, well maybe it's because it's a hoax!

A real and smart Aareonakakanfo would have scoped the system for loopholes and demanded rights to get his free shipments into Nigeria custom exempted like diplomats do and then use it to discretely smuggle in weapons. If I a woman who is just coming up can think of these what stops these useless so called leaders from at least putting it forward and then hang it on battle lines for something if not for everything they asked for.

Gani Adams is only thinking of how to be like Tinubu overnight, the billions Jonathan gave him is driving him crazy, he's tasted politics money and doesn't want to work his way up there.

Fulani had an agreement with Tinubu to support the next president from Yorubaland but what a better way to get out of that agreement by using Yoruba like Gani Adams who has fulani ancestry to get it away from Tinubu. Igbos too want to produce the president and have the same Yoruba Pdp working to keep the demonization of Tinubu on steroids to increase their own chances.

What Yoruba Pdp are doing is like a warring leader in battle's front killing his own men with the aim of killing them all while the war is raging and this is why we have to meet them heads on and take care of them first before they destroy Yorubaland. They are not going to stop, this is who they are and something they have been doing.

See how long it took America to find out that they have been fighting the wrong enemies and it's now going to take the grace of God to keep the greatest country known to man from falling.

The enemies at home are the most dangerous enemies and that's why Yoruba say, Bi iku ile o pa ni, t'ode o le pa yan!

As I always say, Fulani are NOT Yoruba's enemies, neither are Igbos.

Yoruba's ENEMIES FIRST and LAST ARE YORUBA and the earlier we face it and give it our all, be it revolution or total war the better!

7 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by huptin(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Rubbish, because you can see that a sizable proportion of Yorubas are not in support of your criminal Jagaban, you want to kill them all, come and kill them, unscrupulous coward!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
You just lied to yourself!

More Yoruba support Tinubu, the votes Apc got vs Pdp in 2015 is the evidence of that.

My side didn't call for war, the other side rather than do their own thing and let us do ours are threatening and we have to meet them head on. When someone tries to kill you, it's self defence to kill that person first.

Anyway this is for real human beings, so keep left.
huptin:
Rubbish, because you can see that a sizable proportion of Yorubas are not in support of your criminal Jagaban, you want to kill them all, come and kill them, unscrupulous coward!

5 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by orisa37: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Dcatt, all the Credits you arrogate to Tinubu happened because Osinbajo was his Chief Brain Commissioner.
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 1:51am On Sep 08, 2020
That's because Tinubu has foresight. He identified and sought the best brain to help bring his vision to reality.

Fashola too.

Tinubu could have picked iddiots but didn't, he picked like-minded.

Game knows game!
orisa37:
Dcatt, all the Credits you arrogate to Tinubu happened because Osinbajo was his Chief Brain Commissioner.

7 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by orisa37: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2020
DCatt:
That's because Tinubu has foresight. He identified and sought the best brain to help bring his vision to reality.

Fashola too.

Tinubu could have picked iddiots but didn't, he picked like-minded.

Game knows game!

There are no Idiots in Buhari's Cabinet, Cabal and Cabin Assistance. He has the most Assemblage of Professors around him in History. He increased minimum wage from N18000 to N30000 and does not know that it's Employment of Service Contract Rights to increase minimum Pension of N30000 to N50000. He is increasing Fuel prices and Electricity. My pension is now N33000. And I pay about N30000 a month for Electricity. TINUBU advised BUHARI to pay Covid19 Palliatives by BVN thereby putting CBN & BANKS ON MISMANAGEMENT OF FUNDS SPREE. I don't know why they refused to use the Department of PUBLIC BUREAU OF STATITICS TO SHARE PALLIATIVES.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
I'm not going to say much about Buhari because I didn't and still don't care about him, I didn't expect much from him so I'm not disappointed. No one can fix Nigeria because it's foundation is faulty and has to be pulled down(secession) or reinforced(decentralization) even Tinubu can only do better that all other presidents or maybe help us break the country. Buhari got Yoruba support because he was the lesser of the two evil presidential candidates at the time and had a Yoruba Vp.

Buhari had entire Nigeria to deal with and he had to appoint from every part of Nigeria and in most cases, some regions send their best thieves to Abuja to represent them so they can bring in enough loot. The professor title does not mean a thing now, the most sick people now call themselves professors, just check schools in the US and see their effects. Tinubu as governor chose the people he wanted and the ones loyal to his plan are the ones he keeps for the long run as the case of Osinbajo.
orisa37:

There are no Idiots in Buhari's Cabinet, Cabal and Cabin Assistance. He has the most Assemblage of Professors around him in History. He increased minimum wage from N18000 to N30000 and does not know that it's Employment of Service Contract Rights to increase minimum Pension of N30000 to N50000. He is increasing Fuel prices and Electricity. My pension is now N33000. And I pay about N30000 a month for Electricity. TINUBU advised BUHARI to pay Covid19 Palliatives by BVN thereby putting CBN & BANKS ON MISMANAGEMENT OF FUNDS SPREE. I don't know why they refused to use the Department of PUBLIC BUREAU OF STATITICS TO SHARE PALLIATIVES.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by LegendHero(m): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
What always amazes me about all this are some of the Yorubas that think they are liberal that always scream Tinubu is the problem everytime, ask them how? They will all keep shut.

Ask them who do you wish to be president in 2023, they might either mention people that can't win election like Akinwumi Adesina or mention Prof. Osinbajo.

Fine, I also love Osinbajo and he is a plus for the Yorubas too. But how do you think you can install Osinbajo as president if you bring Tinubu down?

The other tribes carrying out crusade to spoil Tinubu in the media are not stupid, they know that if Tinubu remain whole till 2023, then he has a much higher chance to either be president or nominate someone that will eventually win.

I am not bothered about other tribe hating Tinubu or trying to bring him down, that is politics and you have to play it by any means you want. But the Yorubas that fail to see the plot behind this are those that I blame.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by Yobabad: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Which of the Tinubu are you talking about, is it the drug pusher in California or the deceiver of his be people

5 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
You are one wise man/woman!

Just like lepers, liberals don't build, they destroy.

Just look at the US and see how they are openly calling for the military to help them with an open coup, Pelosi even wrote to the military to help them since all the silent ones didn't work. They have tried everything to destroy the economy and covid19 is part of that, the next one is ballot harvesting for when Trump wins on election night and then have millions of fake ballots from China to challenge the win. They are openly talking about how there will be bigger riots and war if Biden doesn't win.

This is who liberals are, they are AKOTILETA, they don't add to the land but scatter what the land has gathered and this is why we must go after them and make sure they are no where near power in Yorubaland if we must survive as a people. Yoruba liberals are our number 1 enemies and we know who they are, the Pdp umbrella they are under, what they say and do. If we listen, pay attention and trace them back to their beginning, we can then see how they hate Yorubaland and seek to destroy it.
LegendHero:
What always amazes me about all this are some of the Yorubas that think they are liberal that always scream Tinubu is the problem everytime, ask them how? They will all keep shut.

Ask them who do you wish to be president in 2023, they might either mention people that can't win election like Akinwumi Adesina or mention Prof. Osinbajo.

Fine, I also love Osinbajo and he is a plus for the Yorubas too. But how do you think you can install Osinbajo as president if you bring Tinubu down?

The other tribes carrying out crusade to spoil Tinubu in the media are not stupid, they know that if Tinubu remain whole till 2023, then he has a much higher chance to either be president or nominate someone that will eventually win.

I am not bothered about other tribe hating Tinubu or trying to bring him down, that is politics and you have to play it by any means you want. But the Yorubas that fail to see the plot behind this are those that I blame.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by LegendHero(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
They also always bring an argument about Tinubu saying he pocket the SW states simply because he is the leader of a party that is ruling in the West. Ask them how, they will say he is stealing the money of those states. Ask them proof, they will say bullion van. Such a pity!

Tinubu did what a political part should do which is to win and I can boldly say he is far better than the leaders of the PDP in the SW if we are to measure the impact of the corp of leaders he provided us as compared to PDP.

Back then in Oyo state, when Obasanjo and Baba Adedibu hold sway on the politics, what did we gain? Oyo was a state where insecurity is the order of the dayand governance is just about share the money. Can we actually compare the administration of Akala to Ajimobi in terms of real development both human and infrastructure? That is Tinubu input there coz his party gave us Ajimobi.

What about Ogun state? We all saw what Gbenga Daniel did when compared to Amosun and even a blind man can give credence to the fact that Onifilagogoro performed better than his predecessor. They will never give Tinubu the credit but what they all say is that he is a godfather. Godfather because he nominated someone for the governor? Almost all political parties in every state have some people in the background that decides who rules, it is just that Tinubu chose to do his openly.

What about Ekiti? Even the people in PDP can see that Fayose is no match for Fayemi. Fayemi is attracting investment to the state and governance is not business as usual like the tout PDP always give us as governors. See Fayose and his lousiness then, besides stomach infrastructure where he constantly ridicule the state in the press, what other major thing did he do as governor? Still, they won't give Tinubu the credit for Fayemi. If you talk, they will say he is stealing Ekiti money. Ask them how? They start saying rubbish.

What about Ondo? We all know how Obasanjo and Bode George led PDP always rig election shamelessly and without Tinubu input, Mimiko wouldn't have reclaimed his mandate then. Even tho Mimiko is in Labor Party, it is public knowledge that Tinubu was the one that sponsored his court issue then that mad him won at the tribunal. Can you compare Mimiko to Agagu in terms of governance? What about Akeredolu, he is also performing to an extent. They won't give credit to Tinubu, they will rather say he is Godfather, ask them what is the effect of that, they keep shut!

What about Osun State? This same Tinubu won back the people mandate for Aregbesola when all hope is lost and the PDP gangs held sway. Besides the Salary issue and School uniform policy that Aregbe bleeped up with, he is by far the best governor Osun state ever produced since 1999. Osun state is always rated in good socio-economic metrics by international bodies. If you ask them, they will say Aregbesola awarded contract to Lagos, ask them who are those Lagos contractors, are they not Yorubas? They will say no, he is stealing Osun money, ask them proof, they will say bullion van.

Everyone has the right to choose who they like, but you need to be fair with right justification for that.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by Fleshly: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
Stop yapping nonsense. Tinubu is only but a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Tinubu is the most feared and most revered politician in Nigeria. Naturally he will have a lot of political enemies outside and within the SW because of this.

When it comes to ordinary Yorubas though, Tinubu enjoys their support and backing. Those who doubts this, like our IPOBian brethren, will be in for a big shock once Tinubu formally announces he will run to be President in 2023.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Same reason Obasanjo killed Bola Ige because he kept Yorubaland at the forefront and challenged him that if his mother is truly Yoruba, he should let Yorubaland grow at its pace and should not be made to keep towing entire Nigeria along. Bola Ige knew where Yoruba were before we got lumped with people we have nothing in common with but Obasanjo didn't want Yorubaland to go back to its glorious days.

Yes Tinubu gave us Amosun and the best!

Do you know something else about Gbenga Daniels?

Gbenga Daniels father is an Isoko, not Yoruba

Also, Gbenga Daniels killed so many Yoruba like flies, anytime you start discussing governors in Ogun state, the first thing you hear about Gbenga Daniels is how he wasted close to a thousand men lives.

It boils down to what we have been saying.

Pdp Yoruba have only one job and that is to destroy Yorubaland.

LegendHero:
They also always bring an argument about Tinubu saying he pocket the SW states simply because he is the leader of a party that is ruling in the West. Ask them how, they will say he is stealing the money of those states. Ask them proof, they will say bullion van. Such a pity!

Tinubu did what a political part should do which is to win and I can boldly say he is far better than the leaders of the PDP in the SW if we are to measure the impact of the corp of leaders he provided us as compared to PDP.

Back then in Oyo state, when Obasanjo and Baba Adedibu hold sway on the politics, what did we gain? Oyo was a state where insecurity is the order of the dayand governance is just about share the money. Can we actually compare the administration of Akala to Ajimobi in terms of real development both human and infrastructure? That is Tinubu input there coz his party gave us Ajimobi.

What about Ogun state? We all saw what Gbenga Daniel did when compared to Amosun and even a blind man can give credence to the fact that Onifilagogoro performed better than his predecessor. They will never give Tinubu the credit but what they all say is that he is a godfather. Godfather because he nominated someone for the governor? Almost all political parties in every state have some people in the background that decides who rules, it is just that Tinubu chose to do his openly.

What about Ekiti? Even the people in PDP can see that Fayemi is no match for Fayose. Fayemi is attracting investment to the state and governance is not business as usual like the tout PDP always give us as governors. See Fayose and his lousiness then, besides stomach infrastructure where he constantly ridicule the state in the press, what other major thing did he do as governor? Still, they won't give Tinubu the credit for Fayemi. If you talk, they will say he is stealing Ekiti money. Ask them how? They start saying rubbish.

What about Ondo? We all know how Obasanjo and Bode George led PDP always rig election shamelessly and without Tinubu input, Mimiko wouldn't have reclaimed his mandate then. Even tho Mimiko is in Labor Party, it is public knowledge that Tinubu was the one that sponsored his court issue then that mad him won at the tribunal. Can you compare Mimiko to Agagu in terms of governance? What about Akeredolu, he is also performing to an extent. They won't give credit to Tinubu, they will rather say he is Godfather, ask them what is the effect of that, they keep shut!

What about Osun State? This same Tinubu won back the people mandate for Aregbesola when all hope is lost and the PDP gangs held sway. Besides the Salary issue and School uniform policy that Aregbe bleeped up with, he is by far the best governor Osun state ever produced since 1999. Osun state is always rated in good socio-economic metrics by international bodies. If you ask them, they will say Aregbesola awarded contract to Lagos, ask them who are those Lagos contractors, are they not Yorubas? They will say no, he is stealing Osun money, ask them proof, they will say bullion van.

Everyone has the right to choose who they like, but you need to be fair with right justification for that.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by LegendHero(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
DCatt:
You are one wise man/woman!

Just like lepers, liberals don't build, they destroy.

Just look at the US and see how they are openly calling for the military to help them with an open coup, Pelosi even wrote to the military to help them since all the silent ones didn't work. They have tried everything to destroy the economy and covid19 is part of that, the next one is ballot harvesting for when Trump wins on election night and then have millions of fake ballots from China to challenge the win. They are openly talking about how there will be bigger riots and war if Biden doesn't win.

This is who liberals are, they are AKOTILETA, they don't add to the land but scatter what the land has gathered and this is why we must go after them and make sure they are no where near power in Yorubaland if we must survive as a people. Yoruba liberals are our number 1 enemies and we know who they are, the Pdp umbrella they are under, what they say and do. If we listen, pay attention and trace them back to their beginning, we can then see how they hate Yorubaland and seek to destroy it.

You are totally right. The liberals are always the weaker link in any group of people.

While being liberal is a plus because it actually shows the advancement in reasoning and openness of a particular group of people, it might be a defect if that liberalness is conflicting with political survival.

There are several ways that the liberals are hurting us but I will just restrict my argument to the topic of this thread so as not to draw unneccessary mention. But I know you'll understand that part.

Now coming to the issue of Tinubu and 2023.

There are some questions I will ask the Yoruba liberals and those that think that Tinubu must be destroyed totally.

1. How exactly with proof do you think Tinubu is stealing all the SW commonwealth?

2. Do you want a Yoruba as president in 2023 or you want a Northerner/ SE'ner. If what you want is other tribe, then just be bold to say it!

3. Oh I see, you want Oduduwa. well I want that too. But how do you think we can get Oduduwa before 2023? What strategies do you have? Oh you want to be shouting in the media as usual without any meaningful path to attain it.

4. If you still want to at least monitor 2023 presidency on the side, who do you think is the best person the Yoruba can put forward to win? I mean an electable and strong candidate. Remember someone that can get enough vote outside the west and known.

5. Oh Osinbajo, good. How exactly do you want to get Osinbajo there without Tinubu? How much did Osinbajo have and who are his foot soldiers? What is his personal political worth? You think politics is just about integrity and being good? Then ask why Buhari tried multiple times before he won in 2015. Oh you think those your political enemies hailing Osinbajo will vote him when it's time?

The best way to put any other Yoruba on that seat in 2023 is through Tinubu caucus. Either him or someone within his caucus. So if you drag him down, the be sure you are automatically dragging other potential candidate down.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by BeigJawnson(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
LegendHero:

Those who are interested in one Nigeria will be giving you names that are not fit to be president in your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by LegendHero(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
candidtalk:
Tinubu is the most feared and most revered politician in Nigeria. Naturally he will have a lot of political enemies outside and within the SW because of this.

When it comes to ordinary Yorubas though, Tinubu enjoys their support and backing. Those who doubts this, like our IPOBian brethren, will be in for a big shock once Tinubu formally announces he will run to be President in 2023.

Yes you are right.

However there are some Yorubas within that are falling for the propaganda of the people that have always hated Yoruba leaders right from inception.

Truly Yoruba always vote massively in Bloc if the presidential candidate is a Yoruba. They did it for Awo, Abiola, Falae, OBJ 2003, and I am sure they will do it for Tinubu or any other candidate in 2023. When we get to that bridge, even people like Fayose et al. will fall in line.

The political enemies will only wail as usual saying Yorubas betray betray when they see the likes of Fayose falling in line when the actual game start.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by PearlStreet(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Yobabad:
Which of the Tinubu are you talking about, is it the drug pusher in California or the deceiver of his be people

The Tinubu that is greater than you, your father, your grandfather, your ancestors and all your tribe both living, dead and yet unborn.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by PearlStreet(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fleshly:
Stop yapping nonsense. Tinubu is only but a criminal.

The only reason you are on this thread is because wherever Kings are gathered, slaves like you are always around.

Yoruba Kings are talking, Ipob slaves like you should shut up.

7 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by LegendHero(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
DCatt:
Same reason Obasanjo killed Bola Ige because he kept Yorubaland at the forefront and challenged him that if his mother is truly Yoruba, he should let Yorubaland grow at its pace and should not be made to keep towing entire Nigeria along. Bola Ige knew where Yoruba were before we got lumped with people we have nothing in common with but Obasanjo didn't want Yorubaland to go back to its glorious days.

Yes Tinubu gave us Amosun and the best!

Do you know something else about Gbenga Daniels?

Gbenga Daniels father is an Isoko, not Yoruba

Also, Gbenga Daniels killed so many Yoruba like flies, anytime you start discussing governors in Ogun state, the first thing you hear about Gbenga Daniels is how he wasted close to a thousand men lives.

It boils down to what we have been saying.

Pdp Yoruba have only one job and that is to destroy Yorubaland.

I even forgot to touch the death politics OBJ and his gang played then. Na so so so assassination them dey do. When Obasanjo should have given us rails, standard roads, and etc. in the west, he was busy forming father of all and planning third term to suit his own personal agenda without having the Yorubas in mind. But if you talk, the liberal will say Obasanjo is the alpha and omega and they will rather blame Tinubu for everything that happened to the Yoruba nation.

PDP Yoruba are not wise. They are just wasting their time when you look at the fact that they will always be a minority in the PDP party in the South. They have no bargaining power, is that not why they were rubbsihed by Wike during the party leadership issue the other time?

They don't even regard them anymore these days in the national scene but yet they will want to play spoiler to the Yoruba agenda. Oh they want restructuring, ask them what have they been waiting for since 1999 that they held sway? How will you get restructuring if you elect Atiku? No one will give you restructuring between Buhari and Atiku, they are just two side of a coin.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by November1857(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
PearlStreet:

The Tinubu that is greater than you, your father, your grandfather, your ancestors and all your tribe both living, dead and yet unborn.
You mean this brown teeth !

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
You just wrapped the entire problem and the solution in this your single comment. You blew my mind with this even when it feels like you took it right out of my thought.

God bless and add to your knowledge.

The wisdom you have can only be from God.
LegendHero:

You are totally right. The liberals are always the weaker link in any group of people.

While being liberal is a plus because it actually shows the advancement in reasoning and openness of a particular group of people, it might be a defect is that liberalness is conflicting with political survival.

There are several ways that the liberals are hurting us but I will just restrict my argument to the topic of this thread so as not to draw unneccessary mention. But I know you'll understand that part.

Now coming to the issue of Tinubu and 2023.

There are some questions I will ask the Yoruba liberals and those that think that Tinubu must be destroyed totally.

1. How exactly with proof do you think Tinubu is stealing all the SW commonwealth?

2. Do you want a Yoruba as president in 2023 or you want a Northerner/ SE'ner. If what you want is other tribe, then just be bold to say it!

3. Oh I see, you want Oduduwa. well I want that too. But how do you think we can get Oduduwa before 2023? What strategies do you have? Oh you want to be shouting in the media as usual without any meaningful path to attain it.

4. If you still want to at least monitor 2023 presidency on the side, who do you think is the best person the Yoruba can put forward to win? I mean an electable and strong candidate. Remember someone that can get enough vote outside the west and known.

5. Oh Osinbajo, good. How exactly do you want to get Osinbajo there without Tinubu? How much did Osinbajo have and who are his foot soldiers? What is his personal political worth? You think politics is just about integrity and being good? Then ask why Buhari tried multiple times before he won in 2015. Oh you think those your political enemies hailing Osinbajo will vote him when it's time?

The best way to put any other Yoruba on that seat in 2023 is through Tinubu caucus. Either him or someone within his caucus. So if you drag him down, the be sure you are automatically dragging other potential candidate down.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by LegendHero(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
DCatt:
You just wrapped the entire problem and the solution in this your single comment. You blew my mind with this even when it feels like you took it right out of my thought.

God bless and add to your knowledge.

The wisdom you have can only be from God.

Amen brother. God will bless you too and every Yoruba sons and daughters nile loko at leyin odi.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
That makes a lot of sense!

Thanks for that reminder!
candidtalk:

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by mideactive: 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
The so called librals are only fighting for their pocket,no vision at all for the south west. The are all jegudujera,awon oni jekuje gbogbo. They kiled AD,Tinubu outsmarted them and built AC. Look at how well he has done for himself and the south west today. Ask them Tinibu's crime,the can't pin point nothing but,just jealous and envy. Tinubu is what they want to be but,they can never be,because ijekuje is in their blood. They did it to Awo,Abiola, it's not a surprise what they are doing to Tinubu. How can any sane person place Obasanjo ahead of Tinubu in the west?Even if Tinubu ends up not becoming the president,he will never be forgotten in the history of the Yoruba.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 1:14am On Sep 10, 2020
Hehehe! I be lady o!

I know a lot of women don't talk politics but if you remember Moremi and how she was one among men, there are still Moremis.

Amen, thank you!

If Tinubu, Osinbajo or Fashola becomes president in 2023, Nigeria will be better than it is right now.
LegendHero:

Amen brother. God will bless you too and every Yoruba sons and daughters nile loko at leyin odi.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 1:22am On Sep 10, 2020
Right on!

I'm happy they are in the minority and that's why we have Osinbajo, not Obi in aso rock.
mideactive:
The so called librals are only fighting for their pocket,no vision at all for the south west. The are all jegudujera,awon oni jekuje gbogbo. They kiled AD,Tinubu outsmarted them and built AC. Look at how well he has done for himself and the south west today. Ask them Tinibu's crime,the can't pin point nothing but,just jealous and envy. Tinubu is what they want to be but,they can never be,because ijekuje is in their blood. They did it to Awo,Abiola, it's not a surprise what they are doing to Tinubu. How can any sane person place Obasanjo ahead of Tinubu in the west?Even if Tinubu ends up not becoming the president,he will never be forgotten in the history of the Yoruba.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agent Who Intimidated And Coerced Pennsylvania USPS Whistleblower Is A Biden Man / Yoruba Women Scold Nnamdi Kanu, Back Police Order To Arrest Igboho / VIDEO: IPOB More Dangerous To Nigeria Than Bandits - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.