Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Let's Talk Tinubu! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Talk Tinubu! (2169 Views)

Let's Talk : How Best Can Poverty Be Eradicated From Africa. (let's Rub Minds ) / Anti- Secessionist Come In Here Let's Talk. / LET’S TALK! Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? (state Your Reasons) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by LegendHero(m): 1:37am On Sep 10, 2020
DCatt:
Hehehe! I be lady o!

I know a lot of women don't talk politics but if you remember Moremi and how she was one among men, there are still Moremis.

Amen, thank you!

If Tinubu, Osinbajo or Fashola becomes president in 2023, Nigeria will be better than it is right now.

Oh sorry sister mi.

Nice one. Yeah, you are solid with the braveness of Moremi Ajasoro.

Of course, anyone of the three will be a blessing.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 2:03am On Sep 10, 2020
Sure!

Haha! Moremi, I need to learn more about her!

Is it me, I don't hear much about Fashola. Is he still a minister?

My money is on Fashola if Tinubu does not clinch the ticket, he has the no-bullshitt temperament I like, Oshibajo will hold back because he's a pastor.
LegendHero:

Oh sorry sister mi.

Nice one. Yeah, you are solid with the braveness of Moremi Ajasoro.

Of course, anyone of the three will be a blessing.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by LegendHero(m): 2:10am On Sep 10, 2020
DCatt:
Sure!

Haha! Moremi, I need to learn more about her!

Is it me, I don't hear much about Fashola. Is he still a minister?

My money is on Fashola if Tinubu does not clinch the ticket, he has the no bullshitt temperament I like, Oshibajo will hold back because he's a pastor.

Fashola is keeping a low profile. He is kuku still a minister.

I think I prefer Fashola too. That guy is daring and strong with the will to step on toes to effect real changes.

Prof. Osinbajo is too gentle and soft to lead Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 2:18am On Sep 10, 2020
I couldn't agree more!
LegendHero:

I think I prefer Fashola too. That guy is daring and strong with the will to step on toes to effect real changes.

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by Dedetwo(m): 2:31am On Sep 10, 2020
LegendHero:

Yes you are right.

However there are some Yorubas within that are falling for the propaganda of the people that have always hated Yoruba leaders right from inception.

Truly Yoruba always vote massively in Bloc if the presidential candidate is a Yoruba. They did it for Awo, Abiola, Falae, OBJ 2003 , and I am sure they will do it for Tinubu or any other candidate in 2023. When we get to that bridge, even people like Fayose et al. will fall in line.

The political enemies will only wail as usual saying Yorubas betray betray when they see the likes of Fayose falling in line when the actual game start.

The bolded is very interesting scenario politically. Awo, Abiola and Falae failed to be president of Nigeria. When Yari.ba did not vote for Obasanjo in 1999, he won. As for Obasanjo 2003, the Yari.ba nation has realized the level of irrelevance of their vote and position. I guess Yari.ba did not have a choice in 2003 but vote for Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by Susu888(m): 2:54am On Sep 10, 2020
Long live the jagaban! The most intelligent, cunning nd wise king maker in all of naija.
My political role model ... Long life to u sir.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DMerciful(m): 4:25am On Sep 10, 2020
LegendHero DCatt

The entire South should have supported GEJ in 2015 especially because of the implementation of the CONFAB to ensure a restructured Nigeria. Tinubu and his cohorts ruined it in 2015 and that triggered another era of sabotage that will probably last 20yrs or more. The next president will be a Northerner or Easterner. You guys threw away the baby with the bath water in 2015 and you have to live by the consequence!

You won the fight in 2015 but lost the war to have a restructured Nigeria. You've got it coming!

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by orisa37: 5:36am On Sep 10, 2020
DCatt:
I'm not going to say much about Buhari because I didn't and still don't care about him, I didn't expect much from him so I'm not disappointed. No one can fix Nigeria because it's foundation is faulty and has to be pulled down(secession) or reinforced(decentralization) even Tinubu can only do better that all other presidents or maybe help us break the country. Buhari got Yoruba support because he was the lesser of the two evil presidential candidates at the time and had a Yoruba Vp.

Buhari had entire Nigeria to deal with and he had to appoint from every part of Nigeria and in most cases, some regions send their best thieves to Abuja to represent them so they can bring in enough loot. The professor title does not mean a thing now, the most sick people now call themselves professors, just check schools in the US and see their effects. Tinubu as governor chose the people he wanted and the ones loyal to his plan are the ones he keeps for the long run as the case of Osinbajo.

They are Business Looters' Professors.
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by joyandfaith: 6:00am On Sep 10, 2020
ps 146:3,4
3 Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save.
4 When their spirit departs, they return to the ground;
    on that very day their plans come to nothing

never trusts any political leaders
Akintola betrayed Awolowo
Abiola betrayed Awolowo
Obasanjo betrayed Abiola
Tinubu- ACN betrayed Adeola Mulikat

nobody is saint. there is nothing like yoruba. it is about personal interest. work, earn good money and be comfortable. stop praising political leaders. it will end up in disappointment and tears.
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by obonujoker(m): 7:05am On Sep 10, 2020
LegendHero:

You are totally right. The liberals are always the weaker link in any group of people.

While being liberal is a plus because it actually shows the advancement in reasoning and openness of a particular group of people, it might be a defect if that liberalness is conflicting with political survival.

There are several ways that the liberals are hurting us but I will just restrict my argument to the topic of this thread so as not to draw unneccessary mention. But I know you'll understand that part.

Now coming to the issue of Tinubu and 2023.

There are some questions I will ask the Yoruba liberals and those that think that Tinubu must be destroyed totally.

1. How exactly with proof do you think Tinubu is stealing all the SW commonwealth?

2. Do you want a Yoruba as president in 2023 or you want a Northerner/ SE'ner. If what you want is other tribe, then just be bold to say it!

3. Oh I see, you want Oduduwa. well I want that too. But how do you think we can get Oduduwa before 2023? What strategies do you have? Oh you want to be shouting in the media as usual without any meaningful path to attain it.

4. If you still want to at least monitor 2023 presidency on the side, who do you think is the best person the Yoruba can put forward to win? I mean an electable and strong candidate. Remember someone that can get enough vote outside the west and known.

5. Oh Osinbajo, good. How exactly do you want to get Osinbajo there without Tinubu? How much did Osinbajo have and who are his foot soldiers? What is his personal political worth? You think politics is just about integrity and being good? Then ask why Buhari tried multiple times before he won in 2015. Oh you think those your political enemies hailing Osinbajo will vote him when it's time?

The best way to put any other Yoruba on that seat in 2023 is through Tinubu caucus. Either him or someone within his caucus. So if you drag him down, the be sure you are automatically dragging other potential candidate down.

You are just a Tinubu foot soldier... If Nigeria was a sane country, would Tinubu be amongst the best 5 Yorubas bring out!
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by obonujoker(m): 7:07am On Sep 10, 2020
DCatt:
Hehehe! I be lady o!

I know a lot of women don't talk politics but if you remember Moremi and how she was one among men, there are still Moremis.

Amen, thank you!

If Tinubu, Osinbajo or Fashola becomes president in 2023, Nigeria will be better than it is right now.

Yes I guessed so... Modath... No wonder.... grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by LegendHero(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
obonujoker:

You are just a Tinubu foot soldier... If Nigeria was a sane country, would Tinubu be amongst the best 5 Yorubas bring out!

So upon all the questions I asked, this is the best you can offer as a response?

Tinubu foot soldier? Okay I’m a Tinubu foot soldier, he is the one buying gala and coke for me daily to eat.

If you are a Yoruba, can you answer the questions you quoted?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
I remember that account.
obonujoker:

Yes I guessed so... Modath... No wonder.... grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by obonujoker(m): 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
DCatt:
I remember that account.

Aren't you modath grin
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
A lot of them are!
orisa37:

They are Business Looters' Professors.
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by Goke7: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
LegendHero:

The odds against fashola and tinubu is religion. This may be difficult to convince the christians in youruba land that the likes of Oyedepo and other pastors have confused. This is where osinbajo may be the best option. Personally I would have preferred a fashola but having another muslim president after another for 8 years might be tricky.
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Did Jonathan take the entire south along?

We voted Jonathan in 2011 but he paid us back with disrespect. Jonathan did not only marginalize Yoruba, he said Igbos were the backbone of his administration, so we thought he didn't need us that much but still got some Yoruba votes anyway. Come on! Yoruba are stupidd but not that stupidd! We gave our votes where we can at least get something for it.

The confab was a waste of time and money. They took most important thing like secession off the table and didn't address resource control. The only thing you asked for then was additional states. There was nothing in it for Yoruba, we didn't get regional govt we asked for.

You will soon find out that you didn't just throw the baby with bath water alone but you threw yourselves in the gutter in addition. No president is coming from the "easterner" it's Yoruba's turn to produce the president.

Tinubu had an agreement with the north to support the Yoruba after Buhari and nothing can change that even if y'all kill Tinubu, Fashola or Oshibajo will take it, it's Yoruba's turn.

Aside the agreement between Tinubu and Buhari let me tell you why Fulani and Hausa will support Yoruba over "easterner," did you remember an audio interview of one alhaji and Kunle, where the Alhaji said the north is ready to let the Niger delta go and drink their oil and how the north will stay with Yoruba? Just imagine if they could not really mind releasing Niger delta that has oil when it comes to it, what need do they have for you?

The north knows that Yoruba is a must have on their side compared to any other region and will do anything to appease us. If Yoruba make half the noise you make on secession we will get what we want. But your cry for secession is not being taken seriously because nobody go kuku miss you. If the ground shifts today and add your region to central Africa, no one would notice in Yorubaland if we don't listen to the news and that's how irrelevant you are to Yorubaland. But if anything happens to Yorubaland, Nigeria is finished, now that's the measure of power and what the north will consider when thinking about the side they want to be come 2023!
DMerciful:
LegendHero DCatt

The entire South should have supported GEJ in 2015 especially because of the implementation of the CONFAB to ensure a restructured Nigeria. Tinubu and his cohorts ruined it in 2015 and that triggered another era of sabotage that will probably last 20yrs or more. The next president will be a Northerner or Easterner. You guys threw away the baby with the bath water in 2015 and you have to live by the consequence!

You won the fight in 2015 but lost the war to have a restructured Nigeria. You've got it coming!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by mcjohny(m): 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Op big respect to u nd ur nice writeup but if left to me i may irrationally conclude that u are deluded perhaps, yet to understand what this ur politics of tribe and partisanship has done to this country. wish u all d best. hope u can see what the north looks like even after having a president as their kinsman
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 12:47am On Sep 12, 2020
Are you kidding me!

Can't you tell?

Her comments are much on the cool side while I'm hot-headed grin
obonujoker:

Aren't you modath grin
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 1:14am On Sep 12, 2020
Tinubu didn't owe Mulikat who was Pdp the only slot he could trade for something bigger like the president in 2023.

We are not just bringing the bacon home, we are bringing the factory with the root and soil, so we need all Yoruba to keep calm. Let some Yoruba keep the flame of secession going and the others keep holding Fulani to their agreement. We all need to join hands to support Amotekun and vote for Tinubu or any Yoruba in 2023, then take the first one we can get. Just like cocktail hour before proper reception meal, one shouldn't stand in the way of other.
joyandfaith:
ps 146:3,4
3 Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save.
4 When their spirit departs, they return to the ground;
    on that very day their plans come to nothing

never trusts any political leaders
Akintola betrayed Awolowo
Abiola betrayed Awolowo
Obasanjo betrayed Abiola
Tinubu- ACN betrayed Adeola Mulikat

nobody is saint. there is nothing like yoruba. it is about personal interest. work, earn good money and be comfortable. stop praising political leaders. it will end up in disappointment and tears.
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DMerciful(m): 1:21am On Sep 12, 2020
You can go with the North when the country split, nobody cares!
Just know that you've got it coming!
DCatt:
Did Jonathan take the entire south along?

We voted Jonathan in 2011 but he paid us back with disrespect. Jonathan did not only marginalize Yoruba, he said Igbos were the backbone of his administration, so we thought he didn't need us that much but still got some Yoruba votes anyway. Come on! Yoruba are stupidd but not that stupidd! We gave our votes where we can at least get something for it.

The confab was a waste of time and money. They took most important thing like secession off the table and didn't address resource control. The only thing you asked for then was additional states. There was nothing in it for Yoruba, we didn't get regional govt we asked for.

You will soon find out that you didn't just throw the baby with bath water alone but you threw yourselves in the gutter in addition. No president is coming from the "easterner" it's Yoruba's turn to produce the president.

Tinubu had an agreement with the north to support the Yoruba after Buhari and nothing can change that even if y'all kill Tinubu, Fashola or Oshibajo will take it, it's Yoruba's turn.

Aside the agreement between Tinubu and Buhari let me tell you why Fulani and Hausa will support Yoruba over "easterner," did you remember an audio interview of one alhaji and Kunle, where the Alhaji said the north is ready to let the Niger delta go and drink their oil and how the north will stay with Yoruba? Just imagine if they could not really mind releasing Niger delta that has oil when it comes to it, what need do they have for you?

The north knows that Yoruba is a must have on their side compared to any other region and will do anything to appease us. If Yoruba make half the noise you make on secession we will get what we want. But your cry for secession is not being taken seriously because nobody go kuku miss you. If the ground shifts today and add your region to central Africa, no one would notice in Yorubaland if we don't listen to the news and that's how irrelevant you are to Yorubaland. But if anything happens to Yorubaland, Nigeria is finished, now that's the measure of power and what the north will consider when thinking about the side they want to be come 2023!
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by Magicians: 1:25am On Sep 12, 2020
No Yoruba is that naive. There is no unbiased Yoruba who is politically alive today that will not prefer Fashola or Osinbajo to Tinubu. It is only those corrupted by PDP that scream Tinubu this n that.

LegendHero:
What always amazes me about all this are some of the Yorubas that think they are liberal that always scream Tinubu is the problem everytime, ask them how? They will all keep shut.

Ask them who do you wish to be president in 2023, they might either mention people that can't win election like Akinwumi Adesina or mention Prof. Osinbajo.

Fine, I also love Osinbajo and he is a plus for the Yorubas too. But how do you think you can install Osinbajo as president if you bring Tinubu down?

The other tribes carrying out crusade to spoil Tinubu in the media are not stupid, they know that if Tinubu remain whole till 2023, then he has a much higher chance to either be president or nominate someone that will eventually win.

I am not bothered about other tribe hating Tinubu or trying to bring him down, that is politics and you have to play it by any means you want. But the Yorubas that fail to see the plot behind this are those that I blame.

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 2:12am On Sep 12, 2020
Tinubu is all we have now and there's no reason why anyone is better than him, y'all just hate him because he's kicking ass.

You just want a Yoruba who can be a pushover, but Aso rock is not for the faint of heart. Osinbajo would be hand tied with Bible to the point of the church controlling him and he won't be able to go to the mosque. Fashola looks like someone who would be worried about his image and can be emotionally blackmailed. But Tinubu will take it all and he's been done that.

Aside the way Tinubu has positioned himself, he understands Nigeria and can't be bullied by Fulani, Hausa or Igbos.
obonujoker:

Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by DCatt: 2:25am On Sep 12, 2020
You know you care like your life depends on it because it does.

Yes we have it coming, we have the president coming!
DMerciful:
You can go with the North when the country split, nobody cares!
Just know that you've got it coming!
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by LegendHero(m): 3:43am On Sep 12, 2020
Goke7:

The odds against fashola and tinubu is religion. This may be difficult to convince the christians in youruba land that the likes of Oyedepo and other pastors have confused. This is where osinbajo may be the best option. Personally I would have preferred a fashola but having another muslim president after another for 8 years might be tricky.

Yeah you’re right. It’s very tricky tbh and religion is a very big factor looking at the fact that Buhari a Muslim will finish 8years by 2023.

But when we get to the bridge, things will sort itself tho.
Re: Let's Talk Tinubu! by orisa37: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2020
TO YWC, AFENIFERE, OHANEZE, M.D GROUP, N.D GROUP ETCETERA ETCETERA;

See their "FISH BRAINS" AGAINST SOUTHERN NIGERIA'S "EAGLE MIND".

ALGERIA, EGYPT AND NIGER REPUBLICS ARE BUILDING SUPER MODERN REFINERIES THAT WILL SELL PETROLEUM THROUGH NIGERIA TO THE WEST AND SOUTH AFRICA

AND YET

NIGERIA WANTS TO LOOT OUT (GBANJO SALES) HER FOUR NNPC REFINERIES.

THE WITCH CRIED YESTERDAY AND THE CHILD DIED THIS MORNING, WHO DOESN'T KNOW THAT MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI LOOTERS ARE THE PROWLERS?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. / Yoruba Women Scold Nnamdi Kanu, Back Police Order To Arrest Igboho / People Seen Vandalizing Mosque At Biliri, Gombe In The Presence Of Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.